PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a role playing game by post?

ogion
01-19-2011, 09:37 AM
I think it could be fun. I create a character (male or female) You create another character (of the opposite sex to mine, of course) Based on the characteristics of our characters, we created a conflict between them, leading to a ballbusting scenario, and we role play the situation.

For example: My character could be a gorgeous martial arts teacher, walking down a dark street and you could play the would-be ******, who's a about to learn a painful lesson.

In our posts, we describe the actions of our characters and, in turn, we accomodate our replies to the actions described by the other in previous posts. It would be like a cooperative story.

Anyone interested?

Jakdago
01-22-2011, 07:36 AM
if you want i'm very interested in doing it playing the male character!what kind of scenario would you prefer?if you like it i've some interactive stories about ballbusting at www.chyoo.com ...would be fun if you want to help me continuing them..

ogion
01-24-2011, 03:03 PM
if you want i'm very interested in doing it playing the male character!what kind of scenario would you prefer?if you like it i've some interactive stories about ballbusting at www.chyoo.com ...would (http://www.chyoo.com%20...would) be fun if you want to help me continuing them..

That’d be great. Give the link and let’s get started. I like almost every scenario, except voluntary ballbusting, but Self Defense scenarios are my favorite.

Youthmane
01-24-2011, 03:50 PM
That’d be great. Give the link and let’s get started. I like almost every scenario, except voluntary ballbusting, but Self Defense scenarios are my favorite.

I agree with not liking voluntary scenarios.

I think this would work best in a more Live Chat room. where they could reply faster., :jumpsmile

ICQ, or IMVU, would work best. ICQ you can set up Group Chats, & IMVU Free 3-D Chatroom. you get make a Character, Male or Female. get Clothes for them & invite others in a Chat room, where we would act out the Roles.

IMVU even has an Actions, (Kick other in the Groined ) very funny, looks painful.

on here. the Forums we tell each other our IMVU Name. Add to friends list & get it Started.

here are some Pix of my Aviator

who would join me ? my name there is Youthmane.

Jakdago
01-24-2011, 03:52 PM
http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.list/0//jakdago/1/1/0/1/6/2
here you can find the stories..if want to start a new rp let me know where!

Youthmane
01-24-2011, 05:21 PM
http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.list/0//jakdago/1/1/0/1/6/2
here you can find the stories..if want to start a new rp let me know where!

wow I joined your Site, with the Stories, & I like them. they are like them old choose your own adventurer Books I read when I was in School. ;)

I signed-up & I may wanna post my own Stories there.

Jakdago
01-25-2011, 03:38 PM
yes,they are similar to this kind of book,i like it very much!if you want to post in my stories feel free to do it...it's more fun to write them with someone other!

ogion
01-25-2011, 05:50 PM
who would join me ? my name there is Youthmane.[/QUOTE]

PLaying through IMVU sounds great, but I'm afraid that the difference in time zones between us is going to be a problem. I think it would be easier to play in Chyoo. Your stories look great. Let me know if you want us to continue one of them.

Jakdago
01-26-2011, 04:42 PM
PLaying through IMVU sounds great, but I'm afraid that the difference in time zones between us is going to be a problem. I think it would be easier to play in Chyoo. Your stories look great. Let me know if you want us to continue one of them.[/quote]

yes,please!it would be fun if you want to continue the stories!

Mythical Pain
01-27-2011, 03:24 AM
I always enjoy that kinda stuff. IM RP is always fun.

Though, I generally prefer to see creatures like dragons getting their balls busted by maidens...or the bare foot farm girl they came to steal sheep from, hehehe.

Youthmane
01-27-2011, 10:11 PM
I started a Story Thread. ;)

Masked ********** Party (http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.cover/7536)

I like how it starts. & you can all add things as it goes. :jumpsmile

Jakdago
01-29-2011, 02:01 AM
wow!!it like very ineresting!!continue it..and i'll also add some parts!