PDA

View Full Version : Real Life Ballbusting Lessons

damagedballs
01-23-2011, 09:17 PM
I would like to share my real life ballbusting experiences. I wish I can say all of my experiences have been wonderful but life, as you know, is never a bed of roses.

Let me start with an overseas ballbusting experience that was not really worth my time and money. Perhaps you guys can learn from my mistakes.

1. I have learnt that what you see is not what you get in for photos that do not depict the girl. Yes, the figure might be good, the skin might be fair but the face, if covered up, is still something you will not know till you finally meet her.

2. The teleconversation you will have with the girl is very important. Why? If she is not the one answering your calls, how can you be sure she will give you what you want. For my case, I had to go through her friend while she was in the background. Not a good sign.

3. Always stick to your agreed budget. I had told her friend that I only wanted one girl to kick my balls. When I got to the place, the girl insisted me to pay her friend even if she does not participate. In our earlier conversation, I had told her I only needed her to kick me.

4. The true litmus test will be what happens after the kicking is over? In my case, the goodbye given by the girl and her friend was the good riddance kind despite me paying the premium for two girls to kick me.

Enough ranting and now is the actual action.

It was a challenge to find her place as the cab driver did not know the exact location. Thankfully, I found it, rang the bell and waited for her door to be opened. She was basically the same as her picture in the website. However, her eyes were small and her complexion was bad. I have to give her 6/10 for looks. She insisted in me paying her friend, a lesbian, to watch her kicking me. This is totally wrong as I did not request for a third party to participate. She "generously" gave me a good price for her friend to participate.

As the price difference between her friend watching versus participating was not too great, I decided to bite the bullet and pay her amount, which was 50% more of what was agreed over the telephone. My interest in ballbusting is the boots. No boots, no ballbusting. Thankfully, she has two pairs of knee high leather boots that she and her friend each wore one. It was a good thing that her friend is the same foot size as her.

Her friend, unlike her, is just a normal girl with a dislike of men in general. I may be wrong but the kicks she gave me were rather harsh and within a few minutes, I started bleeding. Now, I am not a stranger to bleeding but I know if I continue with her lesbian friend, my balls will be in big trouble. Hence, I told her lesbian friend to take a rest while I try this girl that advertised herself as a SM Queen.

Her kicks are rather weak compared to her lesbian friend. Does this means I have actually paid the wrong girl to kick me? The accuracy is poor, resulting in my thighs having bruises, which interestingly, take a longer time to recover than my swollen balls.

Her attitude towards kicking is one of "I am not interested". It was at that point, only 5 minutes into the 1 hour session, that I told myself, this is a big mistake. In marketing, there is this concept where you pay good money and you get high quality product. In my case, I pay good money for a dud.

As her lesbian friend already injured my balls, I could not take much kicking from her. This must be one of the shortest ballbusting session I had. There was hardly any conversations from either of them to make me feel welcome. I conclude perhaps that she is too new in this line. Only to learn, after my persistent questioning, that she has apparently in this line for several years. I asked her, how often do you kick a man's balls and her reply was vague.

Having been kicked many times in Singapore, I have to say I have to give this experience a 5/10. For the money I paid to this girl, I could have had many good experiences in Singapore.

That is my story for now. There will be more to come. Stay tuned!

sebi40
02-27-2011, 02:28 AM
That is my story for now. There will be more to come. Stay tuned!

No reply for some time.
Did you remain without money or without balls?

skweezme
02-28-2011, 03:09 PM
Sounds like a harsh lesson to learn and not a lot of fun apart from the actual ballbusting in boots you asked for. But sounds like even that wasn't a lot of fun, either. Sounds like they had no idea how they were going to pace this over a whole hour, no interest, even. Bad luck, damagedballs. But maybe more careful next time? I'd have turned round when she insisted I pay her friend to watch - what am I walking into and what do they take me for? I'm surprised you went along with it, but maybe in the heat of the moment we all make mistakes!

damagedballs
03-07-2011, 11:55 PM
No reply for some time.
Did you remain without money or without balls?

Thanks for your interest. I will try to post more about my ballbusting experiences in Singapore shortly.

damagedballs
03-07-2011, 11:57 PM
Sounds like a harsh lesson to learn and not a lot of fun apart from the actual ballbusting in boots you asked for. But sounds like even that wasn't a lot of fun, either. Sounds like they had no idea how they were going to pace this over a whole hour, no interest, even. Bad luck, damagedballs. But maybe more careful next time? I'd have turned round when she insisted I pay her friend to watch - what am I walking into and what do they take me for? I'm surprised you went along with it, but maybe in the heat of the moment we all make mistakes!

Yes, I should have backed out but I wanted to try this dominatrix who is listed in www.zhimay.info

I started this thread to share my experience so that others may benefit.