PDA

View Full Version : Women climaxing while kicking balls

rowdy
01-26-2011, 12:27 AM
What do you think of this idea?

A "bullet" or inverted strapon vibrator with wifi receiver that increases in intensity in response to an acceleration gauge wrapped around his balls. The harder she kicks, the more intense the vibrations inside her. Till she is kicking him like mad for a thunderous orgasm.

Would you want your lady friend to have one?

Alec Anaconda
01-26-2011, 08:04 AM
an acceleration gauge wrapped around his balls

How can you do this without fixing hard materials to the target?

Alec Anaconda

rowdy
01-26-2011, 08:49 AM
I suspect modern accelerometers can be place on a micro-chip and embedded in an elactic band around his cock and balls. You could set a timer on it so that the vibrator only stayed at high intensity for 60 seconds or so, ******* her to just keep kicking hard to fully enjoy her orgasm.

teapot42
01-27-2011, 04:09 PM
I suspect modern accelerometers can be place on a micro-chip and embedded in an elactic band around his cock and balls. You could set a timer on it so that the vibrator only stayed at high intensity for 60 seconds or so, ******* her to just keep kicking hard to fully enjoy her orgasm.

Accelerometers aren't my field but from what I've seen even the most compact is not small enough to not get in the way. Rather than around the balls maybe it could be positioned behind the scrotum so it could still detect the blow but not get in the way.

That said, I was chatting to a friend the other day who was telling me about the latest game controllers which can sense brain waves. From what I can gather these are trainable to sense different impulses, presumably they could be trained to detect the pain brought on by a good blow to the nuts. That would be better anyway as a hard kick doesn't necessarily mean splattered nuts. Actually sensing the pain level and using this for an indicator, to control vibe speed, whatever would be a better solution.

(Electronic engineers hat off now - I suspect most women would orgasm just from the groans and cries of the men when their nuts are crushed. Certainly my ex used to cum harder when I moaned in her ear as she was squeezing my nuts)

bustedm
01-28-2011, 03:27 AM
It's not kicking, but I thought of another way to do this.
Mount a dildo on one of those plexiglass ball vices. Tighten the vice to squeeze the balls flat. Then the lady can either ride the dildo, or make the man perform with it. Either way, the motion and pounding on the balls would be agony.

Takkyuu_tama
01-28-2011, 07:03 AM
I hope this isn't threadjacking :thumbup

http://www.efukt.com/1785_Ball_Sack_Fucking.html

Honestly, what could be better? :jumpsmile

Error117
01-29-2011, 12:40 AM
I hope this isn't threadjacking :thumbup

http://www.efukt.com/1785_Ball_Sack_Fucking.html

Honestly, what could be better? :jumpsmile

YES! Are there any more videos like this?

crushee
01-29-2011, 01:58 AM
If the Lady has strong inner pelvic muscles, that must be an agony for the man...

teapot42
01-29-2011, 04:39 PM
Love the idea of balls been crushed as the woman rides the cock.

Not so sure about the ball sac fuck thing - they are so tightly bound that he probably can't feel much. I know when I've bound mine you lose a lot of sensation and he's gone way OTT.

Takkyuu_tama
01-30-2011, 01:33 AM
YES! Are there any more videos like this?

I know of three or four other short clips from BME, homemade, pretty good quality. Got a favorite file hosting site?