PDA

View Full Version : 1st ballbusting story, mother/sister busting

careballs
02-02-2011, 08:05 PM
In the early summer my family always went to the lake together. This summer was no different, except that my mother and sister decided to go down a couple of days earlier.

I had nothing better to do, so, interested in what could happen in their company, I decided to join them. We arrived fairly late into the night. As we were unloading the

car, we realized my bag was left at home. "Nothing to worry about, the rest of the family is coming up in couple of days - and you can borrow our clothes until then".

Nothing unusual happend on that first night, but the next day is one I will never forget. I awoke, as I usually did, late in the afternoon. No one was around in the public

rooms, so I made my way down to the lake. As I approached the end of the dock I saw my mother and sister both sunbathing in their two piece swimsuits. My mother was a short

lady with large breasts and a plump ass, while my sister a lean, athletic girl with a smoking body, a beautiful face, shoulder-length brown hair, and nice little b-cup

tits. My sister lay flat on her stomach over a towel, with her top undone, while she lazily soaked up the sun. My mother laid on her back, reclined in a lawn chair, reading

her book; the strands of her top were undone, dangiling across her arms and revealing most of her chest. As I came close, my mom asked if Id like to take the boat out

skiing. I reminded her that I left my bag, and thus had no swimsuit. "Nonsense", she replied, "you can borrow one of suits". At this my sister, grinning, glanced towards my

mother and me. "Ha...no thanks" I replied. "Have it your way" my mother said, and returned to her book. I meandered back to the cabin to find something to do. I soon got

bored, and wondered into my sister's room to check out her suit. Going through her clothes, I got aroused and headed for the bathroom. The door had no lock so I decided to

use the shower to relieve myself. I took off my clothes, turned on the hot water, and started thinking about my sister on her stomach, sunbathing with her top off. I then

thought of her rolling on her back, still topless, exposing her gorgeous body to me. I finished my business, turned off the shower, and went to grab my towel. "Agh, dammit"

I said, "she forgot to put in the towels". I then noticed that on the rack in the bathroom where I had placed my clothes, my only pair of clothes, hung the bottoms to my

sister's swimsuit. I knocked on the inside of the bathroom door and yelled "Hey!". "Yeeesss?" my mom replied coyly, much to the bemusement of my sister. "Were are my

clothes?!" "We left you a suit. There is no reason for you to sit up in the cabin because you wont were a perfectly good swimsuit! Now come out or we are coming in!" I

pulled up my sister's suit bottoms over my package and checked myself in the mirror. I could clearly see the outline of my penis head and the rough circle of my ballsack.

Oh well I said, and decided not to think about it at risk of getting a hard on. I opened the bathroom door like I was ripping off a bandaid, and briskly walked out, trying

to inconsipicuosly cover myself with my gait. Immediately both my mother and sister stared down at my groin and started hysterically laughing. I fled as fast as I could

walk, still pretending to have my pride, straight down to the dock. In an attempt to hide my embarresment and maintain my nonsclant attitude, I jumped into the lake for a

swim. Of course my mother and my sister made their way down to the dock right behind me. Luckily, they seemed disinterested in me and returned to sunbathing and reading.

Happy with my choice to go swimming, using the water as a blanket to hide from the girls, I continued to play in the lake. Soon enough, though, I was ready to get out, and

started up the half submerged ladder leading from the lake to the dock. Oh no, I thought, as hesitated on the ladder. I would have to exit the water via the ladder onto the

dock. But unable to abort mid climb without drawing attention, I continued up. As my lower body exited the water, I could feel the water rush down off my body, drawing my

sister's suit tightly around my penis and balls. I saw as my mother peered around her book to examine my package - my sister remained head down into her magazine. I shifted

my body to attempt to avoid her gaze, making a move towards the cabin. "Honey!" my mom cried out. "Yes?" I replied. "If your going up to the cabin, would you mind refilling

my glass of water?" I moved toward her, and With this, she bent over to grab her glass to hand to me - only, my mom didnt realize her suit was unfastened. Her bikini top

folded over and her large breasts swung out; I couldnt help but stare. Her arm moved to cover her nipples but did little to hide her tits. My mother smirked, as she watched

my dick grow hard against my sister's suit, stretching the bikini bottoms from my waist. "Well, are you going to get me some ice water or not?" she said, bringing the empty

glass of water up into my balls with her free arm. I bent over in slight pain, took the glass from her hand, then headed for the cabin. When I reached the cabin, I filled

the glass with water and started toward the dock. Although I was still quite far away from my mother and sister, I noticed not only that they had both completely removed

thier tops, but they both were also now laying on their backs. My dick jumped to attention, so I returned to the cabin. In an attempt to hide my hardon, I pulled the suit

bottoms out and allowed my dick to stand up against my chest, then let the swim suit hold it in place, and wrapped a towel around my waist. I approached the dock ready to

cum, staring out at my sisters gorgeous body. "Its about time!" my mother said. I handed my mother her drink, for which she thanked me. "I need a refill too!" my sister

cried, lifting her empty glass in the air. "Get it yourself" I told her, catching a glace at her tits while she glared me down. She gave me a look, then headed for the

cabin. My mother said that she was feeling a bit warm, and asked me to apply sun tan lotion on her. I agreed, and stood behind her admiring her tits from above while I

rubbed her warm shoulders and back with the suntan lotion. I started to put the bottle down; "I dont want my chest to burn!" she exclaimed. At this, I moved in front of her

as she sat in her lawn chair. I stared at her tits mesmerized. She took my hand, put it on her shoulder, and said "come on, before I burn" .
I uneasily started to rub her chest above her tits. "Come on! Im going to burn soon. I think this towel is slowing you down", she said as she pulled the towel off my waist,

exposing my erect dick with the swelled head sticking above the edge of the the bikini bottoms. I continued to rub the tanning lotion on her body around her tits, but

nervously avoided directly touching her breasts. I felt her hand grab my nuts through the swim suit, "Are you tring to let my breasts burn? Put the lotion on me, NOW!" she

said, squeezing my nuts for emphasis. "Okay" I squeaked. I began rubbing the lotion into my mom's big, soft tits with her hand still gripping my balls. After I covered her

body, she let go off my testicles and gave them a soft, open palm slap as she said "Good boy". Feeling a bit nausous and very embarresed, I laid down on my stomach to rest

in the sun. Soon after, I felt a cold sensation on my back, followed by mother's words: "I dont want you to burn either". She sat aside my head, the warm touch or her hands

coupled with the cool sensation of the lotion caused my dick to almost ache with each beat of my heart, the blood pumping it to its maximum size. "Okay, time to do your

front" she said, and rolled me rolled over. The sight of my mother's tits was almost too much, so I closed my eyes and tried not to cum. My mother started with my chest,

massaging the lotion into my upper body. Her hand gradually moved toward my dick, then jumped to my lower legs and slowly moved up my thighs. As her hand moved toward my

upper thigh, her arm made contact with my testicles. She continued to keep her arm in that position, rubbing her hands into my thighs and her arm up and down my testicles.

I was ready to explode; I opened my eyes to see my mother leaning over my body, her huge tits swinging over me as she worked the lotion into my skin. I could not contain

myself and my dick shot cum all over my stomach. "What a mess!" my mother yelled, "You are going to ruin your sister's swimsuit". She then pulled the suit bottoms down my

thighs exposing the rest of my dick and my balls. She resumed applying the lotion to my thighs. Soon her hands had made their way up to just below my nutsack. "I know you

dont want these to burn" she said as she grabbed one of my balls with each of her hands. She started off with a soft grip, gently massaging the lotion into my sack as she

rolled my nuts in each of her hands. "Now, when I ask you to get me a glass of water" she said, her grip starting to strengthen, "I mean you run and get me a glass of water

that instant". Her thumbs were now pressing hard at the top of each my testicles, using the bottom of my sack and her first two fingers to flatten them against. "Do you

understand me?" "Yes!" I whelped. "Yes what?" she asked, driving her thumbs harder into my balls. "Yes ma'am" I could barely get out. "Good", she replied, letting go of my

nuts and slapping them hard with her palm, "Now let these little balls of yours soak up some sun!" So I laid on my back and tried to take a nap in the sun. Just as I was

falling asleep, my sister and said to my mom, "Momma, his little balls look red, I think they need some tanning lotion". I ignored their laughter and tried to drift off in

a nap. Little did I know, my sister had squirted suntan lotion on her hand and was approaching me with her eyes wide and fixed on my low hanging nuts warming in the sun.

She kneeled beside my balls and raised her hand covered with the lotion high into the air, then, with all her might slammed her open palm down on my balls splattering the

lotion everywhere. "Agghhhhh!" I screamed and sat upright. "Aww, little brother, your balls looked like they needed some sun protection, did I apply the lotion too hard?"

"Let big sister take a look and make sure your little nuts are okay" she said. My topless sister pried my hands away; my nuts plopped down into my sack. I admired her

gorgeous body, her soft perky little tits slightly whiter than the rest of her chest. She cupped her hand underneath my testicles and lifted them slighty as she looked over

them, "Well, they certainly aren't swollen" she said and both my mother and sistered laughed. "Let's give his balls a break", my mother said, "I feel like skiing anyway".

"Hmm, that gives me an idea" my sister said, still cupping my balls. "This is for not getting me water!"; with her free hand, my sister punched my balls into her hand

cupping underneath my sack. I let out high pitched shriek. "Now take my swimsuit off your legs and get your skis on, or else" she said as she rared her hand back

threatening another punch to my vunerable nuts. I obeyed my sister, my nuts still aching from the last blow. "I could feel his balls flatten between my knuckles" I heard my

sister telling my mom. I had my water skis on, "This ski trip is going to be a bit different", she said. "Now spread you legs". Sitting down on the dock with my skis on my

feet, I spread my legs wide open as my sister eagerly watched my red nuts plop between my legs. She roughly grapped my balls with one hand and yanked them toward her,

while, with the other hand she tied a thin rope around the base of my ballsack. She squeezed my tied up balls, "Now get into the water!" she said. I hopped in the water

behind the boat with my balls tied to a string in her hand. She threw me the handle of the ski rope, and as she tied the other end of the string that was tied around my

balls to the boat she said, "Get ready to ski your balls off". My mother laughed as she started the engine...

basil1492
02-03-2011, 09:04 AM
It's a great story though i would have preferred it to be his girlfriend and her mother. Is that the end of the story or does it continue?

mick_sl8ter
02-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Cool story, but the red part is where it becomes too unrealistic.

In the early summer my family always went to the lake together. This summer was no different, except that my mother and sister decided to go down a couple of days earlier.

I had nothing better to do, so, interested in what could happen in their company, I decided to join them. We arrived fairly late into the night. As we were unloading the car, we realized my bag was left at home. "Nothing to worry about, the rest of the family is coming up in couple of days - and you can borrow our clothes until then".

Nothing unusual happend on that first night, but the next day is one I will never forget. I awoke, as I usually did, late in the afternoon. No one was around in the public rooms, so I made my way down to the lake. As I approached the end of the dock I saw my mother and sister both sunbathing in their two piece swimsuits. My mother was a short

lady with large breasts and a plump ass, while my sister a lean, athletic girl with a smoking body, a beautiful face, shoulder-length brown hair, and nice little b-cup tits. My sister lay flat on her stomach over a towel, with her top undone, while she lazily soaked up the sun. My mother laid on her back, reclined in a lawn chair, reading her book; the strands of her top were undone, dangiling across her arms and revealing most of her chest. As I came close, my mom asked if Id like to take the boat out skiing. I reminded her that I left my bag, and thus had no swimsuit. "Nonsense", she replied, "you can borrow one of suits". At this my sister, grinning, glanced towards my mother and me. "Ha...no thanks" I replied. "Have it your way" my mother said, and returned to her book. I meandered back to the cabin to find something to do. I soon got bored, and wondered into my sister's room to check out her suit. Going through her clothes, I got aroused and headed for the bathroom. The door had no lock so I decided to use the shower to relieve myself. I took off my clothes, turned on the hot water, and started thinking about my sister on her stomach, sunbathing with her top off. I then thought of her rolling on her back, still topless, exposing her gorgeous body to me. I finished my business, turned off the shower, and went to grab my towel. "Agh, dammit"

I said, "she forgot to put in the towels". I then noticed that on the rack in the bathroom where I had placed my clothes, my only pair of clothes, hung the bottoms to my sister's swimsuit. I knocked on the inside of the bathroom door and yelled "Hey!". "Yeeesss?" my mom replied coyly, much to the bemusement of my sister. "Were are my clothes?!" "We left you a suit. There is no reason for you to sit up in the cabin because you wont were a perfectly good swimsuit! Now come out or we are coming in!" I pulled up my sister's suit bottoms over my package and checked myself in the mirror. I could clearly see the outline of my penis head and the rough circle of my ballsack.

Oh well I said, and decided not to think about it at risk of getting a hard on. I opened the bathroom door like I was ripping off a bandaid, and briskly walked out, trying to inconsipicuosly cover myself with my gait. Immediately both my mother and sister stared down at my groin and started hysterically laughing. I fled as fast as I could walk, still pretending to have my pride, straight down to the dock. In an attempt to hide my embarresment and maintain my nonsclant attitude, I jumped into the lake for a swim. Of course my mother and my sister made their way down to the dock right behind me. Luckily, they seemed disinterested in me and returned to sunbathing and reading.

Happy with my choice to go swimming, using the water as a blanket to hide from the girls, I continued to play in the lake. Soon enough, though, I was ready to get out, and started up the half submerged ladder leading from the lake to the dock. Oh no, I thought, as hesitated on the ladder. I would have to exit the water via the ladder onto the dock. But unable to abort mid climb without drawing attention, I continued up. As my lower body exited the water, I could feel the water rush down off my body, drawing my
sister's suit tightly around my penis and balls. I saw as my mother peered around her book to examine my package - my sister remained head down into her magazine. I shifted my body to attempt to avoid her gaze, making a move towards the cabin. "Honey!" my mom cried out. "Yes?" I replied. "If your going up to the cabin, would you mind refilling my glass of water?" I moved toward her, and With this, she bent over to grab her glass to hand to me - only, my mom didnt realize her suit was unfastened. Her bikini top
folded over and her large breasts swung out; I couldnt help but stare. Her arm moved to cover her nipples but did little to hide her tits. My mother smirked, as she watched my dick grow hard against my sister's suit, stretching the bikini bottoms from my waist. "Well, are you going to get me some ice water or not?" she said, bringing the empty glass of water up into my balls with her free arm. I bent over in slight pain, took the glass from her hand, then headed for the cabin. When I reached the cabin, I filled the glass with water and started toward the dock. Although I was still quite far away from my mother and sister, I noticed not only that they had both completely removed thier tops, but they both were also now laying on their backs. My dick jumped to attention, so I returned to the cabin. In an attempt to hide my hardon, I pulled the suit bottoms out and allowed my dick to stand up against my chest, then let the swim suit hold it in place, and wrapped a towel around my waist. I approached the dock ready to cum, staring out at my sisters gorgeous body. "Its about time!" my mother said. I handed my mother her drink, for which she thanked me. "I need a refill too!" my sister cried, lifting her empty glass in the air. "Get it yourself" I told her, catching a glace at her tits while she glared me down. She gave me a look, then headed for the cabin. My mother said that she was feeling a bit warm, and asked me to apply sun tan lotion on her. I agreed, and stood behind her admiring her tits from above while I rubbed her warm shoulders and back with the suntan lotion. I started to put the bottle down; "I dont want my chest to burn!" she exclaimed. At this, I moved in front of her as she sat in her lawn chair. I stared at her tits mesmerized. She took my hand, put it on her shoulder, and said "come on, before I burn" . I uneasily started to rub her chest above her tits. "Come on! Im going to burn soon. I think this towel is slowing you down", she said as she pulled the towel off my waist, exposing my erect dick with the swelled head sticking above the edge of the the bikini bottoms. I continued to rub the tanning lotion on her body around her tits, but nervously avoided directly touching her breasts. I felt her hand grab my nuts through the swim suit, "Are you tring to let my breasts burn? Put the lotion on me, NOW!" she said, squeezing my nuts for emphasis. "Okay" I squeaked. I began rubbing the lotion into my mom's big, soft tits with her hand still gripping my balls. After I covered her body, she let go off my testicles and gave them a soft, open palm slap as she said "Good boy". Feeling a bit nausous and very embarresed, I laid down on my stomach to rest in the sun. Soon after, I felt a cold sensation on my back, followed by mother's words: "I dont want you to burn either". She sat aside my head, the warm touch or her hands coupled with the cool sensation of the lotion caused my dick to almost ache with each beat of my heart, the blood pumping it to its maximum size. "Okay, time to do your front" she said, and rolled me rolled over. The sight of my mother's tits was almost too much, so I closed my eyes and tried not to cum. My mother started with my chest, massaging the lotion into my upper body. Her hand gradually moved toward my dick, then jumped to my lower legs and slowly moved up my thighs. As her hand moved toward my
upper thigh, her arm made contact with my testicles. She continued to keep her arm in that position, rubbing her hands into my thighs and her arm up and down my testicles.

I was ready to explode; I opened my eyes to see my mother leaning over my body, her huge tits swinging over me as she worked the lotion into my skin. I could not contain myself and my dick shot cum all over my stomach. "What a mess!" my mother yelled, "You are going to ruin your sister's swimsuit". She then pulled the suit bottoms down my thighs exposing the rest of my dick and my balls. She resumed applying the lotion to my thighs. Soon her hands had made their way up to just below my nutsack. "I know you dont want these to burn" she said as she grabbed one of my balls with each of her hands. She started off with a soft grip, gently massaging the lotion into my sack as she rolled my nuts in each of her hands. "Now, when I ask you to get me a glass of water" she said, her grip starting to strengthen, "I mean you run and get me a glass of water that instant". Her thumbs were now pressing hard at the top of each my testicles, using the bottom of my sack and her first two fingers to flatten them against. "Do you understand me?" "Yes!" I whelped. "Yes what?" she asked, driving her thumbs harder into my balls. "Yes ma'am" I could barely get out. "Good", she replied, letting go of my nuts and slapping them hard with her palm, "Now let these little balls of yours soak up some sun!" So I laid on my back and tried to take a nap in the sun. Just as I was falling asleep, my sister and said to my mom, "Momma, his little balls look red, I think they need some tanning lotion". I ignored their laughter and tried to drift off in a nap. Little did I know, my sister had squirted suntan lotion on her hand and was approaching me with her eyes wide and fixed on my low hanging nuts warming in the sun.

She kneeled beside my balls and raised her hand covered with the lotion high into the air, then, with all her might slammed her open palm down on my balls splattering the lotion everywhere. "Agghhhhh!" I screamed and sat upright. "Aww, little brother, your balls looked like they needed some sun protection, did I apply the lotion too hard?"

"Let big sister take a look and make sure your little nuts are okay" she said. My topless sister pried my hands away; my nuts plopped down into my sack. I admired her gorgeous body, her soft perky little tits slightly whiter than the rest of her chest. She cupped her hand underneath my testicles and lifted them slighty as she looked over them, "Well, they certainly aren't swollen" she said and both my mother and sistered laughed. "Let's give his balls a break", my mother said, "I feel like skiing anyway".

"Hmm, that gives me an idea" my sister said, still cupping my balls. "This is for not getting me water!"; with her free hand, my sister punched my balls into her hand cupping underneath my sack. I let out high pitched shriek. "Now take my swimsuit off your legs and get your skis on, or else" she said as she rared her hand back threatening another punch to my vunerable nuts. I obeyed my sister, my nuts still aching from the last blow. "I could feel his balls flatten between my knuckles" I heard my sister telling my mom. I had my water skis on, "This ski trip is going to be a bit different", she said. "Now spread you legs". Sitting down on the dock with my skis on my feet, I spread my legs wide open as my sister eagerly watched my red nuts plop between my legs. She roughly grapped my balls with one hand and yanked them toward her, while, with the other hand she tied a thin rope around the base of my ballsack. She squeezed my tied up balls, "Now get into the water!" she said. I hopped in the water behind the boat with my balls tied to a string in her hand. She threw me the handle of the ski rope, and as she tied the other end of the string that was tied around my balls to the boat she said, "Get ready to ski your balls off". My mother laughed as she started the engine...

skweezme
02-03-2011, 04:52 PM
Nice story.

Break it up into paragraphs when you post to the forum. You have to edit after you upload your file and before final confirmation of post.

Makes the story easier to follow.

careballs
02-04-2011, 01:07 AM
It's a great story though i would have preferred it to be his girlfriend and her mother. Is that the end of the story or does it continue?

ha thanks dunno if im going to continue. i was inspired by caligula, who has the best mother/sister bb stories on the internet. i put this out there more to promote people in my same situation, that is fans of caligula (clearly not you, as you say "preferred it to be his girlfriend and her mother" which defeats the whole point of people in my situation, but im glad you could read thru the story, give me tips, and hopefully enjoy it) take care all, thanks for reading

careballs
02-04-2011, 01:17 AM
Cool story, but the red part is where it becomes too unrealistic.

hmmm, this i do not know how to reply to, except to say this is where my embarrassment met with my excitement for me being a male. I loved having balls to show, but I liked being ****** to show them, and liked being expected to be embarrassed to show them. If you feel I could connect these two points, I would love some help to tie these two points together. Otherwise, how do you think I should tie the ballbusting and the growing up together? Umm, I was never busted, so it was all fantasy, but if you could give me tips Id appreciate it . Thanks, careballs

careballs
02-04-2011, 01:28 AM
Nice story.

Break it up into paragraphs when you post to the forum. You have to edit after you upload your file and before final confirmation of post.

Makes the story easier to follow.

Sorry, this was my first 'real' post. i wrote it in notepad, which clearly did not translate, do you use a program that doe better? Thanks, careballs

bob1111
02-04-2011, 11:40 AM
Loved your story, hope for more.

a Caligula's fan.

Alec Anaconda
02-04-2011, 01:32 PM
i wrote it in notepad, which clearly did not translate, do you use a program that doe better? Thanks, careballs

I use Word, but have to take great care that Word does not switch into html mode.

Pasting from the internet, without using “Paste Special” - “text” seem to cause this switch, so always preview your post first.

I also find it best to write from experience.

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
02-04-2011, 03:21 PM
I paste from a Word file to the forum, but lose paragraph formatting which I have to replace in "Preview" before confirming post.

Good presentation helps bring out clarity, structure and drama.

You'll probably be OK working with Notepad, as long as you spend a bit of time doing a Preview and tweaking the format before confirming the post.

"Writing from experience" is a tricky call. If you're lucky enough to have some experience, how do you avoid just going over your own experiences? How do you keep in the story with the characters you've got?

When I'm sessioning regularly with my Mistress I can't write imaginative stuff.

But if you haven't had the experience, there's nothing wrong with imagination. And you have a fine imagination!

Best wishes

poolman2
02-04-2011, 05:52 PM
careballs,

This is a good story. I certainly hope you do continue it. :bananad:

I trust all characters are age 18 or older.

Incidentally, you might want to watch your spell/diction/grammar checker.

Keep up the good work.

poolman2 :bananawin

Alec Anaconda
02-05-2011, 08:18 AM
skweezme: "Writing from experience" is a tricky call.

Clearly, I did not mean the all fiction should be autobiographical, but extrapolated from reality and research.

For example, if I wanted to write about a man wearing a woman’s bikini bottom, I would try this.
At the very least, a quick search soon highlights the situation.

http://5.media.tumblr.com/oZkJgc5c4lesiyihxxnhYW9Eo1_500.jpg (http://5.media.tumblr.com/oZkJgc5c4lesiyihxxnhYW9Eo1_500.jpg)

Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
02-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Please don’t let the comments put you off from writing more, for this is an imaginative story, with plenty of good ideas.

I’m sure that most posters are just trying to be helpful.

Alec Anaconda