PDA

View Full Version : First Post

s5151
02-07-2011, 06:06 PM
Hello. I have been into ballbusting for a long time but only recently "opened up" about it. I have to say I was somewhat embarrassed to say it out loud and avoided bringing it up to my now wife or previous ex-girlfriends. Recently however I fully disclosed to my wife everything and what I really wanted out of our sex life. I have to say it has been incredible! She knew I like a little pain during sex and she would grab and slap my balls but now she is taking it to an entirely different level. Since I fully explained to her that there is a fetish called ballbusting and told her about some of the videos I have seen she is all about trying out new things. For example, yesterday she dressed up in stockings, heals and a skimpy shirt, had me put my balls on the dresser and she proceeded to step on them. She kicked me like never before. Grabbed, punched... I was in absolute heaven. I told her she should look up some videos online to get more ideas and she is into that too. I think she would even watch some with me. Today all I could think about was what we were going to do tonight. My balls ache a little and every time I feel a little pain down there I start getting turned on.

Anyway, the whole reason I am posting is because I feel like I can be more open about this now. Not only to her but to myself. I have always read posts on this blog but never wanted to post until now. I feel pretty lucky though. I hope to be more of a contributor to this blog going forward.

poolman2
02-08-2011, 01:27 AM
s5151,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :bananajum

poolman2

Alec Anaconda
02-08-2011, 02:38 AM
Hi s5151.

Welcome to this forum!

Alec Anaconda

pete40
02-08-2011, 04:52 AM
well done,my gf and myself have been into bb for the past 20 years.
It is great when one is busted by some one you love.The after busting
sex is the best.
ps pete40 is now 43.

Fritzama
02-08-2011, 10:02 AM
Let me ask you this- how did you ask her? My wife plays with my balls daily and she will squeeze, but she can't squeeze hard enough for me. How do you approach the "hit them harder"? I ask her when she is a little more aggressive, and she will, for a minute or so.
Possibly embarrassed the kids will go "why's daddy on the floor" :)

s5151
02-08-2011, 07:02 PM
I hope to share a lot in the future. Maybe even some home made stuff if I'm lucky.

mvp
02-09-2011, 03:22 AM
welcome here my ex knew about me liking ballbusting also and she was into it and it did feel good to be able to share it with someone and not keep the thoughts inside and self bust myself to beautiful women but now she is a ex and again can not tell anyone about it yet at this point

kofh
02-13-2011, 01:33 AM
I'm glad it worked out so nicely for you! I broke the news to my girlfriend about two years ago. To this point, she won't do anything for more than 3 minutes. It's not a matter of how hard or light she does it. She gets bored. = (

Again, I'm really glad it worked out so nicely for you! And that is my favorite to be way to get busted. I'd love to have my balls under my girlfriend's foot and on a flat surface.