PDA

View Full Version : This is getting too dangerous.

Destiny
02-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Well this time I hurt myself real good with a self-made ballbusting trap. I tied a rope around my balls and then to a 20 pound weight, but the weight didn't touch the ground. So my balls were lifting a weight off the ground. I stood for about 10 seconds before collapsing, then I improvised by adding about 15 more pounds to the weight, and I dragged the weights on the floor as I tried crawling around for about 10-20 minutes. I then did some other things to make it even more painful while on the ground like climbing on top of an exercise ball, with the weights on one side, me on top, and then me rolling onto the other side, damn near ********** myself. I really hurt myself good though and almost ripped my balls off. Luckily I came before that happened. I'm really scared of **********, and I still want to have kids some day. I'm 18 and have been into ballbusting since I was 13. I've had some close calls and on two occasions I had minor rips (and bleeding) from my ball sack before when I was in my early teens, but nothing Neosporin and time couldn't heal.

However I learned from my extremely dangerous ballbusting ways and found more safe ballbusting ways. However what I just did about 20 minutes ago was anything but safe. I've tried quitting before, but my urges have always driven me back to ballbusting. This is really the first hardcore ballbusting thing I've done in about a year. I'm thinking about quitting self-ballbusting, since it's far too dangerous. And instead moving on to having a girl ballbust me instead of me doing it to myself. Over the years I tried to get a few girls to do it, but nothing ever came of it and I was only kicked my two different girls. Once when I was about 14, and the other time when I was 17.

Okay, well that's enough about that, I need to find a way to either quit self-ballbusting altogether. It's hard though since I often combine my crossdressing fetish with my ballbusting fetish. And so when I'm acting out on my harmless crossdressing fetish, I also want to get into ballbusting, and since I don't have any women to kick me, I have to do it myself. So please, I need some help, please, anyone have any advice?

sebi40
02-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Well... self busting could be dangerous.

Generally during time you will try to reach new peaks in your BB fantasy.
But you already go quite far and you are only 18.

Quiting is not an easy objective.

Still, something you can do.
Try to have next week as week free of BB stuff.
No searching on internet, no seeing downloaded movies or reading BB stories.

Do more sport and go out with your friends.
This will be hard but is an objective you can fullfill.
You will also remember the week and you could try repet it later.

Try to make a vanilla girlfriend. You will see that is not so boring to hang out with a person you like.
Also is not impossible to have vanilla sex. Is not exaclly what you want but still you can do it.

Your fetish have also a name, "paraphilia" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilia.
It is not a mental issue but it is a mental urge.
Also there is a progress during time.
My opinion is that you can control the progress.
There are periods when you feel that you need your fetish like air but there are also periods when you feel that you are more relax and you can move your thoughts away.

Now, coming back to a long term relation. You have chances to find a girlfriend that could move toward your fetish. Still, this could be more light BB combined also with sex. Impossible to find, at 18 yo, a girl that want to do heavy BB to you and also love you. So, try to build a connection between real world and fantasy world.

skweezme
02-11-2011, 04:29 PM
Sounds like you need professional help. And I don't mean a psychiatrist I mean a ProDomme. Getting a regular girlfriend to do what you're into could be difficult. A good professional dominatrix will have the experience to help you

Alec Anaconda
02-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Taking risks is part of being human.

It appears that you take risks just for the excitement, and you are one of many.
Some people drive too fast, some jump out of the sky.
It’s almost become commonplace to climb Everest, ignoring the litter of corpses frozen within the snow.

All I ask is this:
If you were to have a bad accident during your extreme ballbusting, making you immobile, who would find you?
How long would that take?
What would they say, to you or at your funeral?

Good luck,
Alec Anaconda

kofh
02-13-2011, 01:12 AM
Alec's post, while confusing at first, is rather insightful. While "dangerous things" like driving too fast and CLIMBING EVEREST are certainly not commonplace, there are people who enjoy the thrill of doing crazy things. I'm 20 and I've liked BB since I was 15. I've never really done self BB because it's too artificial and not so interesting. I'm sure it also has something to do with how I don't really like adding weights to my balls. I don't like pulling. =X I can't really do self BB for my preferences. I fantasize about stomp several times an hour. It just really gets me. That's kinda hard to do to myself.

I've never told anyone but my girlfriend about this. Half the time, I even regret that. The weird faces I get and the judgment I see sometimes... really gets me. Stop doing extreme things to yourself. What would people have to say about you... and what would you have to say to people?