PDA

View Full Version : a question for girl members of this forum

3xlballs
02-12-2011, 08:49 AM
heyy, im really curious to what exactly makes a girl turned on by ballbusting, weather its embaressing them, because they have small balls, being in power or simpley just because they find it funny to beat up a guys balls, id like to know what it is that makes you girls want to do it so much, that way i think ill be able to understand why i like it myself so much too, and if its possible is there any stories of real life things you girls of done to a boys balls weather its been planned or is it was because someone attacked you or pissed you off i would really like to know please? :)

kind regards

3xl

Jenny69
02-12-2011, 11:38 AM
The idea is arousing, and there is a feeling of power, no matter how big you are, a simple squish with one hand send you to your knees, while we are in control of your pain.

Jenny

heyy, im really curious to what exactly makes a girl turned on by ballbusting

...i would really like to know please? :)

kind regards

3xl

Rebecca
02-12-2011, 01:20 PM
There are several aspects of it I find arousing, and amusing.
I love the power. Like Jenny said, even a small woman can hurt a large man with a kick, knee, punch, grab, whatever. Also that the target is the very representation of his maleness.
I love the humiliation of it. Having a naked guy kneeling on the floor with his legs spread, while I'm fully dressed (at first). I love when his dick (or wiener as I prefer to call it in such situations) is hard, and I'll give it a few kicks or slaps as well.

rowdy
02-12-2011, 02:17 PM
I read a woman's reponse on a blog once, in response to a question to women if they would kick their guy's balls if he asked:

"Shamefully, yes. Very much so. It'd be my pleasure to kick his balls. I find it erotic foreplay, where I alternate between the pleasure of kicking his balls and the pleasure of making him serve me orally. Over the years, my husband regularly got many, many hard nut kickings. I love hearing that sound too - again and again and again. All the while his balls are getting the kicking of his life. Mmmm – I love it."

sebi40
02-13-2011, 11:47 AM
If you are honest with yourself then you have to admit that all the times you are kicking guys that like to be kicked.
If you kick a guy that is not into BB then you may not have the response you expect.
Finally this is a erotic game where both parties play a role.
Not advisable for any lady to try to play this outside of BB realm. Maybe some guys won't finds this either erotic or funny.

slave2feet
02-13-2011, 01:13 PM
I wish there were more women in my area into it..

crushee
02-14-2011, 09:43 AM
An (unfortunately "ex") gf/mistress of mine used to practice "French boxing" (the one including kicks) and she had told me she often (nearly always actually!) got a great rush when she knocked out an opponent. It wasn't, she said, a sexual orgasm, but... not far away !

Once, after a (too) short intercourse, she got angry because I went limp before she had her orgasm. She started crushing my balls, and she had me passing out with pain in a couple of minutes (remember she was a wrestler and she had a tremendous grip in her hands!). When I was back, she told me she had her orgasm when seeing me passing out.

Practicing combat sports, I think she had a dominant nature enabling her to get pleasure from opponents' pain.

usemeplease79
03-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Rebecca where are you from in Canada??

greeneape7
03-03-2011, 09:04 PM
I love the power. Like Jenny said, even a small woman can hurt a large man with a kick, knee, punch, grab, whatever. Also that the target is the very representation of his maleness.
I love the humiliation of it. Having a naked guy kneeling on the floor with his legs spread, while I'm fully dressed (at first). I love when his dick (or wiener as I prefer to call it in such situations) is hard, and I'll give it a few kicks or slaps as well.

Well said. Is there also something about the fact that you’re taking what amounts to a guy’s pleasure zone and in a deliciously ironic twist using it to deliver pain that is not only unique but often surprising? I mean, what red-blooded guy won’t let a woman take his cock and balls out, or even take them out for her? There’s the anticipation of pleasure when a cock seems to take on a mind of its own at the thought or act of being stroked or plunging into a woman’s mouth or pussy? A guy may focus on achieving the intense pleasure of jettisoning the cum from his balls to the exclusion of his own partner’s pleasure.

But you’re not just politely declining his advances. And you’re not just working him up and walking away. You’re taking the very parts from which he derives the most physical pleasure and turning them against him. By racking his balls you’re taking the source of the cum he’s so desperate to shoot out and saying to them, “Keep it to yourself!” Well, maybe you’re not actually saying that, but I think you know what I mean. His cock and balls are out and he’s expecting ecstasy but receiving agony that can only be experienced by having a sac of balls attached to his body get clocked.

Is that also part of it?

TJlapper
03-04-2011, 10:57 AM
The power and humiliation are a part of it. For me though, I have to admit, I'm a bit of a sadist. Causing pain and seeing the look in a man's eyes when he sees what's coming. Seeing his face contort in pain.....it just gets me off. Ballbusting has become a favorite because so much pain and pleasure can be derived without much effort.

Blersheta
03-06-2011, 01:54 AM

is it hard to kick the cock? it can be just as painful if you can kick the head of the dick but it would need great aim

ludo63
03-07-2011, 09:50 AM
The power and humiliation are a part of it. For me though, I have to admit, I'm a bit of a sadist. Causing pain and seeing the look in a man's eyes when he sees what's coming. Seeing his face contort in pain.....it just gets me off. Ballbusting has become a favorite because so much pain and pleasure can be derived without much effort.

:thumbup
I love your sincerity and your frankness.
Yes, I think that a woman should be a little bit sadistic to play ballbusting.
In any case, she must like to see a man in a panic for what is happening or see his face contort in pain..... after a good kick straight in the balls. And I agree with you, ballbusting gives a good result very easly......

Rebecca
03-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Rebecca where are you from in Canada??

For obvious reasons I won't tell you exactly where I'm from. I will say I live in southwestern Ontario.

finally
03-08-2011, 07:52 AM
...seeing the look in a man's eyes when he sees what's coming.... or what is not coming. :D

:bananajum

dark
03-08-2011, 10:12 AM
I think most of the women that see bb as erotic they like also to feel pain.