PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting and Society

Takkyuu_tama
02-13-2011, 08:20 PM
We see 'sack taps' in numerous movies, sitcoms and cartoons, but until recently even saying 'balls' on broadcast TV was taboo (how often can they use it even now?). A tough woman can be a 'ballbuster'. You might be able to say that someone 'needs a swift kick in the nuts', but it's hard to say publicly 'I could really go for a swift kick in the nuts right now'.

What are the socially-sanctioned outlets for discussing ballbusting? How is this changing over time? What kind of realistic futures can you imagine for BB as technology and society continue to evolve?

To kick this off, I offer one socially acceptable and essentially victimless outlet:
the humorous molestation of statues.

http://tinyurl.com/WSBULL
(sadly the original link is untenable for this forum, as it contains a term that other forums would adapt as 'surprise sex')

More here: http://tinyurl.com/WSRBULL

pete40
02-14-2011, 07:37 AM
With me ballbusting is sex,or foreplay.

Takkyuu_tama
02-14-2011, 10:26 PM
Once body damage becomes easy to repair, through exponential advances in genetics, nanotechnology and AI processing, the stigma of enjoying S&M activities, including ballbusting, should decrease. When things like lost eyes and limbs can be regrown or regenerated, having your testicles worked over may not seem like such a risky practice. Considering shows like 'Jackass,' today, showcasing physical risk in our relatively primitive state of medical technology, what would Johnny Knoxville, 2084 version, have to do to raise an eyebrow on worldwide full-immersion televison? (for argument's sake)

Imagine people have spare balls pre-grown and waiting to be reimplanted--perhaps a simple procedure that can be done at home through robotic assistance. Couples (or single people, naturally) could engage in extremely exciting/dangerous BB play, such as in lws8512's new posting (trapped nuts slammed in a heavy oak door--hot :thumbup ). Even permanent damage or ball destruction could result in just the end of the week's (or day's?) play, while the smashed nuts are removed and the replacements attached.

It seems kind of wasteful, I suppose, but it might be the means for people to either explore their fantasies to the fullest, or grow past them as ********** anxiety is downgraded to a mere inconvenience (probably still damn painful though).

But there are other options, for example: bigger/smaller balls (Pool ball-sized nuts could be kinda fun to try, especially swinging), multiple balls ("Only two? I always try to keep at least four on me at all times") or balls grafted onto women who always wanted to know just what it felt like to be kicked there :wooow

What else do you envision over the course of the next 50 years?

blancanvas
02-15-2011, 01:26 AM
the balls on that bull have shrunk more than my investment portfolio, for sure...

pete40
02-15-2011, 04:56 AM
hover cars,

NonChris
02-15-2011, 01:02 PM
I don't think the stigma attached to ballbusting at this time has anything to do with the possiblity of bodily harm. As you said Jackass which is loaded with ballbusting is mainstream and accepted. As well as all sports including UFC where people endure bodily harm. The concept of someone enduring bodily harm to accomplish a goal is not why ballbusting has a stigma, the stigma starts due to the fact that people get PLEASURE from it. These stigmas slowly decrease overtime just because more and more people partake in them, therefore more and more people accept them. Back in the 1800s simple oral sex was considered a sin worthy of hell, if they found out someone had a bb fetish back then they probaly would have executed them. So yes, bb will be accepted evetually, fetishes like role playing and anal sex have had mainstream accepteance in the past 20 years, s/m is on it's way also, you can see dominatrixes on mainstream television shows quite often these days. Hopefully BB will be accepted soon as well.