PDA

View Full Version : Foot Flattening Extasy

KingOfHearts
02-22-2011, 07:36 PM
I had informed my cheerleader girlfriend that I had a severe foot fetish. She was more than pleased to oblige this fetish, as she really seemed to enjoy me kissing and licking her feet in every imaginable situation. However, as I was somewhat embarrassed by the more extreme side of this fetish, I was more reluctant to inform her of my great desire to have her torture my balls with her sexy bare feet.

As we were in high school at the time, parking was a major part of our relationship. Usually we would lie facing each other in the seat of my pickup as I worshipped her feet. I would always try to leave my balls as vulnerable as possible hoping she would catch on without me having to ask her to rack me. She did.

One night as I was "working" on her left instep, she placed her right foot squarely between my legs and began rocking her foot back and forth. What she didn't know was that my right testicle was positioned directly under her heel so as she rocked her foot she flattened my nut against my pelvis. I stopped licking her other foot and am sure that I had a look of ultimate fulfillment on my face. She must have noticed because she then placed her left foot in the same position and began to alternate the rocking. Seeing that I was obviously aroused, she stopped and looked deep into my eyes.

"What do you want me to do to your nuts?" I almost ruined my pants when she asked. There's something about a girl using the word "nuts" (especially when she has her foot in mine) that makes me go crazy.

I'm sure in the most schoolboy voice I replied, "Grab my ankles and flatten my nuts under your feet."

I had dreamed of being with this girl for about a year before we actually started going out, so when she pulled her feet from between my legs with a puzzled look on her face I almost died. But then a smile came to her face as she straightened up in the seat and told me to take off my pants. I couldn't believe that I was about to do this.

"Take off your pants," she repeated as if to say, "Come on, you wanted me to do this, you chicken." I quickly stripped down to my underwear. Keep in mind that I had never been racked in any form before and certainly no girl had ever seen my jewels.

"Underwear too, I want to feel your bare balls under my feet when I step on them." I almost splooged again. I couldn't believe that she was actually looking forward to hurting me.

I don't know about you other "busted ones" but sitting spread-eagle and naked across from a sexy, fully clothed girl who is about to thrust her bare feet in to your nuts is the most erotic thing in the world to me. When she grabbed my ankles and pressed her cold bare foot against my balls I was in sheer ecstasy.

She sat there for a few seconds looking at her bare feet on my nut-sack as if in anticipation of whats to come, and then asked if I was ready. I could only nod. She straightened her leg and leaned back putting tremendous pressure on my crotch - mostly on my penis. Ironically, I wasn't that excited.

Seeing that my reaction was moderate, she moved her left foot between my legs readjusting as to make sure she had each of my balls under the middle of each foot. She leaned back again. Quite a bit of pain, but I had hurt myself more moving around with a tight pair of jeans on. She shook her head in disbelief.

In a confused, playful voice she asked, "What do you want? Do you want me to push with my heels?!" I said yes. She released the pressure on my crotch and moved up in the seat.

With the thumb and forefinger of each hand, she pushed my balls to the top of my pelvis and then slid both bare feet up my scrotum trapping my balls under her heels. All I could focus on were her pretty red painted toes and the heels on my nuts. She used so much pressure to do this that it felt as though she were trying to push my nuts out the end of my sack. Still holding my nuts under her heels with her hands, she looked up at me with devilish smile and said, "This is gonna hurt."

" How hard do you want me to push?" she asked. Being really scared at this point, and not knowing how much pressure it would take to pop my balls, I said to this very athletic cheerleader with my balls under her heels,

"Gently!"

I have no idea what the hell her definition of "easy" was, but pain like I had never felt before shot to every inch of my body as she grabbed my ankles and straightened her legs. Wonderful! I had to grit my teeth. Seeing that I was enjoying this, after about a minute of holding me there she whispered in a seductive voice, "Harder?" I nodded.

As she was actually not applying too much pressure to cause even that much pain, she moved up in the seat again, repositioned my balls with her fingers, and grabbed each of my thighs. This scared the hell out of me because now she was pushing down directly on my nuts.

Looking right into my eyes, probably to see the reaction on my face to what she was about to do, she flexed her feet at the ankles and rolled forward in the seat. I swear that I could feel every indention in her bare heels as I thought she was about to pop my balls. She began to twist her heels into each nut causing the sweat to roll off my face from the intense pain as I watched my nuts begin to flatten under her beautiful feet.

When she asked me if I wanted her to push harder, I quickly grabbed her ankles to move her feet off my nuts. Without shouting or any excitement in her voice she said, "Move your hands," and pushed even harder As soon as I followed orders, she asked again, "Harder?" I shook my head NO.

Slowly she reached out and grabbed my hands then placing them atop her feet again. She pushed harder. I thought I was about to pass out as she ground my nuts under her feet. I could not only feel the pressure she was putting on my nuts with her heels, but also the motion of each foot as I held tightly to her ankles.

"Look at my feet," she said. I watched as she applied even more pressure and twisting to my ever-flattening testicles. "I love you," she said.

She must have held me there for twenty minutes listening to me scream as she rolled my balls out from under her heels only to step on them again, grinding them back into my body. Then without a word, she pulled her feet away from my throbbing nuts and began to caress my lips with the ball of her left foot. I of course immediately grabbed my balls.

Having left me holding my sack in pain, and now with her foot in my mouth, she asked me, "Is that what you wanted?" I bit her toe.

What do you guys think? Should I keep going?

LuisRodriguez
03-06-2011, 01:04 AM
this story is amazing!

the story is so realistic and i can just imagine the feet of a beautiful cheerleader on my nuts and just slowly flattening them!

keep it up!

Alec Anaconda
03-07-2011, 12:22 PM
I don’t have a foot fetish, but feet working balls is erotic.

‘I bit her toe.' Brave or stupid?

‘Should I keep going?’
Yes, please do.
Your account is well presented, without obvious errors, and very readable.
Is it fact, fiction or a mixture?

Alec Anaconda

Nexus
03-07-2011, 01:16 PM
Fake. I thought this story sounded familliar... http://www.wornleather.ocmb.org/showthread.php?t=24615

poolman2
03-08-2011, 12:35 AM
KingOfHearts,

Thanks for reprising this classic. I don't know how I missed it last month, but I'm glad I got another chance at reading.

It may be old, but it's still great!

Nexus,

Thanks for finding the full original version. I really enjoyed reading it.

poolman2 :bananad:

Alec Anaconda
03-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Well, is KingOfHearts from New York City also Mr SQuidge?

Plagiarism is ugly, but having two pennames is fine.

Alec Anaconda

nutpunches
03-08-2011, 09:05 PM
This story had me swellin up!!!