PDA

View Full Version : TV show American Dad

pete40
02-25-2011, 04:26 AM
Last nights episode of American Dad had the head of the C.I.A pay 3 strippers to abuse his balls.The 1st stripper stamped on his balls then the 2nd punched em then the 3rd shot them with a bb gun.cool cartoon.Also in the Simpson's homer fantasised he was getting kneed in the balls recently.
Guys ball-busting is every where these days.

dzwitch
02-25-2011, 10:37 AM
Last nights episode of American Dad had the head of the C.I.A pay 3 strippers to abuse his balls.The 1st stripper stamped on his balls then the 2nd punched em then the 3rd shot them with a bb gun.cool cartoon.Also in the Simpson's homer fantasised he was getting kneed in the balls recently.

Strange, I watched it just yesterday!

astralpanda
02-26-2011, 12:06 AM
Stan's son Steve in American Dad has gotten hit at least 6 times during the show's run. A lot of bb on that show.

Anzo
02-26-2011, 08:45 PM

Hey man that's awesome! I've missed it! Can you tell the name of the episode, or at least, the season?

Mythical Pain
03-03-2011, 02:06 AM
Tons of busting on that show.

Usually it's male on male, but sometimes it's female on male, too.

One of the earlier episodes, Steve gets kicked by a girl two different types.

Also, there's lots of Roger hitting guys in the nuts, whatever that counts as lol.

Druid
03-04-2011, 03:13 AM
King of the Hill had a couple of episodes like that too.