PDA

View Full Version : Bruised scrotum after light CBT

stripsteez
03-01-2011, 09:26 AM
Last friday I went to see a dominatrix for a 1 hour session. I specifically asked to not put any marks on my body that would last more than 24 hours.

She tied my balls up with a string and pulled on them a bit, she also slapped them a couple of times but she did not kick them. After a while of her pulling on the string, and me feeling light pain and discomfort. I asked her to stop and she called me a baby but she did stop and untie them about 1 minute later (about half way through the session).

The next day I woke up and found that my balls were purple, and the underside of the shaft of my penis was also slighly bruised. But I was not in any pain. I assumed that the bruise would simply go away by Monday night (when my girlfriend came back from a weekend away). However, now it is already Tuesday and the bruising has only diminished a little bit.

I have set up an appointment to see a Urologist a week from today (that is the soonest they could see me), I am not sure if this is an emergency and whether I should simply go to the emergency room. The balls are a little bit sore but no real pain, and I have no problem peeing or getting an erection.

The other issue is what to tell my girlfriend, she got back last night and we just went to bed (we live together). But pretty soon she is going to wonder why I am constantly "too tired" to do anything. I don't want her to see my bruises you see.

I suppose I could either tell her that I had a sports accident (the problem with this is that the bruise is on the penis AND the balls which does not seem that plausible for a single blow in sports), or I could go on putting off any sex until the brusing has subsided to the extent that is barely visible in dim light. Telling her the truth is out of the question.

What I have definately learned from this is to never allow a dom to do anything to my balls, if I even ever see a dom again. My balls are far too important to take any risks with them, and I would definately caution anybody else when considering any type of CBT, however light. I suppose the balls have simply not needed to evolve to be particularly robust so they are clearly very delicate.

What are other people's experiences of bruiing after CBT? Is it common? How long does the bruising tend to last? Should I see a doctor immediately? What do I tell my girlfriend?