PDA

View Full Version : women ballbusting in panties

jellylegs
03-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Myself, and probably quite a few guys who are into ballbusting, are turned on by the fact that women are invulnerable to ballbusting....as an extension of that, I love to see women ballbusting while wearing panties or bikinis, as it heightens the turn-on to have this invulnerability reinforced by the visual reminder...

My idea of heaven would be to have Rebecca, Jenny69 and Snoodle standing in a row, each in panties, and have each of them bust me as they see fit.

do any of the women here prefer to bust in this way?

unfortunately I'm too cowardly to admit my fetish to women in real life so I have never been busted but if I do it, I would like it to be by a woman in panties...:iluvu:

sexyscot4u
03-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Myself, and probably quite a few guys who are into ballbusting, are turned on by the fact that women are invulnerable to ballbusting....as an extension of that, I love to see women ballbusting while wearing panties or bikinis, as it heightens the turn-on to have this invulnerability reinforced by the visual reminder...

My idea of heaven would be to have Rebecca, Jenny69 and Snoodle standing in a row, each in panties, and have each of them bust me as they see fit.

do any of the women here prefer to bust in this way?

unfortunately I'm too cowardly to admit my fetish to women in real life so I have never been busted but if I do it, I would like it to be by a woman in panties...:iluvu:

[B]mmmmm I would rather they remove their panties and use them to tie up my ball sack tight and then abuse them. :)[

justaboy
03-11-2011, 11:19 AM
Totally agree. The panties would have to be well-fitting and tight enough, so that we could see their smooth crotch as they hurt our balls. The best kind are the bikini-style ones, because I just look up at their pussies while they bust me. :D