PDA

View Full Version : Lj's Latest Ballbusting Play party on April 5th.

LightningJack
03-08-2011, 10:50 AM
The next of Lightning Jack's "stupendous" daytime play parties will be held on Tuesday 5th April from 11.30 to 16.00, at our now-established venue near Sunbury-on-Thames, close to the start (Junction 1) of the M3. Welcome again to our regulars who can make it, and a warm welcome awaits newcomers.
If you've not been to an LJ party, and you'd like fuller details, just drop me a memo. I also send a memo with details to everyone who expresses an interest on this thread.

We are sincerely hoping that our current last man standing Champion TrickieDickie from this forum will be there to defend his title. Also slugbug who was outstanding I do hope you can both be there again. The invite goes out to any others who prefer reality to fantasy.

Please note that we don't operate a 'just turn up' policy. Our guest list comprises previous guests, and enquirers who have been sent details as per the preceding paragraph. There is no problem with 'maybe' status on the guest list if people are unsure of their other commitments.

For threads on early LJ Parties, go to the search box on informedconsent enter "LJ's Daytime Play Party" then hit 'Search' (All Posts).The thread for the most recent LJ Party is at http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/posts/292052/ .

It's gonna be good...

Finally this party will be the first event for our new co-host Natasha Louise who already runs the Swish and ouch fetish and spanking parties. Part of LJ's play party evolution has been to join ****** with her and can only strengthen the worlds only ballbusting play party. Hopefully LJ's will have its own website which many people have suggested.

www.girlforspanking.co.uk