PDA

View Full Version : I wish I could find a girl to kick me in the balls

Destiny
03-11-2011, 01:34 PM
I have a ballbusting fetish, and I'm seemingly the only person who likes getting kicked in the balls in my city and entire metropolitan area. That in itself is not the problem. The problem is that it doesn't seem like there are any chicks around where I live who like kicking guys in the balls. So ever since I was about 13, I have been unable to find any girls who are into ballbusting.

Now I'm an adult, and I still can't find anyone. I tried finding people in high school (and before that, 7th & 8th grade), I tried finding people at work, but still no one, I even tried the internet, but seemingly no chicks are willing, and since I don't just go around asking random people, it's almost impossible to find someone to kick me. I know, I could act like a total douche bag, but I'm too nice for that. Ask me anything.

Destiny
03-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Note: I live in St. Louis

jedg1980
03-11-2011, 02:48 PM
That kind of sucks, but maybee you will find what you want when you stop looking. I never had any girl friends that were into ballbusting, but then I met a hot south american girl that later became my wife. She used to always joke about kicking me in the balls before I ever told her that is what I liked, and she even kneed me in the balls one time really hard during foreplay in such a sexy way that drove me absolutely crazy. Then she followed it up by asking if my balls hurt in a sexy seductive way.

It took me a long time after that before I admitted that it was a major fetish of mine. Now she regularly crushes my balls and she really enjoyes including a little role pay. Of course that we dont only have sex with ballbusting, but I usually get my balls kicked at least once a week, in fact i am hoping she will tonight :)

The point is, if you find the right girl she will probably enjoy exploring your fetish too. So dont go looking too hard

Destiny
03-11-2011, 02:59 PM
That kind of sucks, but maybee you will find what you want when you stop looking. I never had any girl friends that were into ballbusting, but then I met a hot south american girl that later became my wife. She used to always joke about kicking me in the balls before I ever told her that is what I liked, and she even kneed me in the balls one time really hard during foreplay in such a sexy way that drove me absolutely crazy. Then she followed it up by asking if my balls hurt in a sexy seductive way.

It took me a long time after that before I admitted that it was a major fetish of mine. Now she regularly crushes my balls and she really enjoyes including a little role pay. Of course that we dont only have sex with ballbusting, but I usually get my balls kicked at least once a week, in fact i am hoping she will tonight :)

The point is, if you find the right girl she will probably enjoy exploring your fetish too. So dont go looking too hard
Wow, you're really lucky.

gopballbuster
03-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Don't pain St. Louis as a city without ballbusting. If you're willing, take a trip across the PSB and visit some of the clubs on the eastside. If you prefer to stay on the good side of the river, go to Soulard, the Central West End, the Loop, or Dogtown during St. Patrick's Day. It's a shame you missed Mardi Gras in Soulard. I'm sure there were plenty of completely drunk women who would do it. And if you're really adventurous, stand at the corner of Natural Bridge and Vandeventer and get a bullet in the balls :)

Destiny
03-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Don't pain St. Louis as a city without ballbusting. If you're willing, take a trip across the PSB and visit some of the clubs on the eastside. If you prefer to stay on the good side of the river, go to Soulard, the Central West End, the Loop, or Dogtown during St. Patrick's Day. It's a shame you missed Mardi Gras in Soulard. I'm sure there were plenty of completely drunk women who would do it. And if you're really adventurous, stand at the corner of Natural Bridge and Vandeventer and get a bullet in the balls :)
Nice to know I'm not the only one.

User0001000
03-12-2011, 09:46 PM
What's frustrating is to see a video with 10 or 20 ballbusting girls and thinking....I can't find just ONE? heh

Alec Anaconda
03-13-2011, 02:45 PM
At the risk of suggesting the blindingly obvious, have you Googled?

I used bdsm "St. Louis"

I’m sure some of the 475000 matches must be helpful.

Good luck with your search.

Alec Anaconda