PDA

View Full Version : New

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
03-14-2011, 03:39 PM
My girl and I decided to start making clips and are open to ideas. I'm a fan of her stepping on me and her fav is kicking. We aren't going to have our faces in the clips unless we find a lot of success. She will do just about anything and I'm pretty much the same. I guess I made this post for some positive remarks and ideas, helpful hints or tips so thank you in advance!

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
03-14-2011, 05:15 PM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hfrupe

Enjoy the Teaser!

pete40
03-14-2011, 05:33 PM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hfrupe

Enjoy the Teaser!

Thanks for posting.
Go for it guys,

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
03-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Made a few videos tonight, probably a few more tomorrow. Prob will just do the c4s thing. She has been loving stepping on my balls in the new platform we have! Gonna take a while to take what she wants to give!

ludo63
03-16-2011, 09:53 AM
My girl and I decided to start making clips and are open to ideas. I'm a fan of her stepping on me and her fav is kicking. We aren't going to have our faces in the clips unless we find a lot of success. She will do just about anything and I'm pretty much the same. I guess I made this post for some positive remarks and ideas, helpful hints or tips so thank you in advance!

There is a nice game that a girl made me try, sometime ago.
It is a ballbusting game, of course. Nothing else that kicking in the balls but if you like this kind of sex activity, maybe you could make a little movie.
It's very easy. The guy must be put on all fours while the girl kicks him from behind. She gives him ten (or more as you prefer) and the guy must count each kick with hight voice.
If he wrong (wrong the number of the kick.... or cannot say it clear.... or also if just she decide that he has wrong) she repeats the kick.
you could put the camera in one place where it takes the kicks and the balls clearly, without the faces.
Easy and funny.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
03-16-2011, 09:46 PM
There is a nice game that a girl made me try, sometime ago.
It is a ballbusting game, of course. Nothing else that kicking in the balls but if you like this kind of sex activity, maybe you could make a little movie.
It's very easy. The guy must be put on all fours while the girl kicks him from behind. She gives him ten (or more as you prefer) and the guy must count each kick with hight voice.
If he wrong (wrong the number of the kick.... or cannot say it clear.... or also if just she decide that he has wrong) she repeats the kick.
you could put the camera in one place where it takes the kicks and the balls clearly, without the faces.
Easy and funny.

Nice idea, we might just try that one out tonight!

nordkurve
03-17-2011, 02:12 PM
Well this is a very short teaser

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
03-20-2011, 07:26 PM
more teasers up now at c4s store 44562. Welcome to new ideas, the few on there are all on the trample board. she has been loving stepping on my balls lately and i cant complain!

darkwing
04-08-2011, 07:15 PM
I like seeing balls being separated.

How about having each testicle held apart near the base of the scrotum between the 1st and 2nd toes of each foot so that there is one testicle sticking out between the toes on each foot? Then have her wiggle her toes.:o