PDA

View Full Version : Erection

samuelsam
03-18-2011, 01:01 PM
Very recently I went to hospital to meet my friend who met with accident.He had spinal injury.When I was with him for whole night I noticed something which I want to share with.Because of the disease his penis was always in erect state.I saw a young nurse who stripped him was surprisingly lookin at it.Later they put on a sheet which reveals his size.Each time they came to clean him ....It became very big.It was not a private room but common for both the sexes..For the next day they left him open to aerate.I was near him and asked not to cover.I was looking at the way others enjoyed it.My neighbour bed Granny and her grand daughter,Passer by people(both sexes.)My friends college mates both boys and girls.All aged around 23-24yrs staring at his man.They lost their mood...

nightowltrekor
03-21-2011, 09:56 PM
Very recently I went to hospital to meet my friend who met with accident.He had spinal injury.When I was with him for whole night I noticed something which I want to share with.Because of the disease his penis was always in erect state.I saw a young nurse who stripped him was surprisingly lookin at it.Later they put on a sheet which reveals his size.Each time they came to clean him ....It became very big.It was not a private room but common for both the sexes..For the next day they left him open to aerate.I was near him and asked not to cover.I was looking at the way others enjoyed it.My neighbour bed Granny and her grand daughter,Passer by people(both sexes.)My friends college mates both boys and girls.All aged around 23-24yrs staring at his man.They lost their mood...

I was in the hospital years ago for hernia surgery and when the nurses came in to check the sutures and then finally to remove them it seemed there was always an audience of women right there looking at my dick. These women all worked at the hospital but, i never saw any of them in my room until the nurse had to pull my shorts down. Of course, i didn"t mind at all! After i was released from the hospital, i jacked off often just thinking about the enjoyable experience.