PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to be *********?

Destiny
03-21-2011, 07:48 AM
For the sake of argument, let's say hot chick you know says she's going to crush your balls permanently. Do you let her do it or not?

micha19722
03-21-2011, 10:49 AM
i like ballbustig.

when i have no balls, so i can´t be busted.

You see, i need my balls.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
03-21-2011, 11:19 AM
100% of the female voters want to do it.. impressive!

Sockmess
03-21-2011, 11:28 AM
all depends on who it is. I would let any woman reduce my nads to useless flesh. Just a few certain ones.

bthauronite
03-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Sometimes, yes...

Usually, I want everything but the final cut.

Blersheta
03-22-2011, 01:32 AM
its hard to answer, if my balls would grow back in a week Id want it! maybe if Im dieing and only have 1 month to live too she can destory them, and Id love to have it in my dreams, the problem is when its done its done!

Sockmess
03-22-2011, 04:42 AM
its hard to answer, if my balls would grow back in a week Id want it! maybe if Im dieing and only have 1 month to live too she can destory them, and Id love to have it in my dreams, the problem is when its done its done!

Testicular cancer. If I ever get that a woman can use any physical means to destroy them. (Body weight, teeth, punches/kicks)

Youthmane
03-22-2011, 03:18 PM
For the sake of argument, let's say hot chick you know says she's going to crush your balls permanently. Do you let her do it or not?

Maybe, if she teases right. I like a kinky Girl.
I'm Str8 so if it was anyone it would have to be a Girl.

for now it's just fantasy, for me. I like to think of girls wanting to do that to me., :cryingblu scrary, yet exciting at the same time. :jumpsmile :soomad

Alec Anaconda
03-23-2011, 02:28 PM
I see 3 votes for I’m already a eunuch and 32 votes for I'm a guy and I do.

Why are ball-less wonders using this forum?

Did any of the 32 give a single thought to the consequences for the woman’s future, if they die from amateur mutilation?

Alec Anaconda

Jenny69
03-23-2011, 05:00 PM
"Scrary" is good :D

Maybe, if she teases right. I like a kinky Girl.
I'm Str8 so if it was anyone it would have to be a Girl.

for now it's just fantasy, for me. I like to think of girls wanting to do that to me., :cryingblu scrary, yet exciting at the same time. :jumpsmile :soomad

KICKmyBALLS117
03-23-2011, 05:09 PM
I guess my dick has decided for me, cus as soon as I clicked on this thread and seen ur picture, I got fully erect just thinking about u stomping on my balls till there was nothing left!:loveeyes

stman
03-24-2011, 03:36 PM
It's always been a fantasy of mine, whenever I've seen imagery of women ********** guys I get turned on like you wouldn't believe. I like being healthy and whole and I enjoy more than CBT, so it's just a fantasy, of course.

I actually think there are ways that if you are careful you can experience every bit as much pain and live to play another day. Now if I found out I had a terminal illness or something... hmm. (insert evil grin icon here)

finally
03-25-2011, 09:51 AM
want to be *********... :D:D:D:
:bananajum

balla68
03-25-2011, 07:43 PM
I am a rather strong and well built male so if any woman could damage me that much I welcome the challenge and would give her the gift of choosing my fate.

zetsubou
03-25-2011, 08:01 PM
I don't really understand why you'd want to be *********, unless you wanted the singing skills, or wanted to never think about sex- aka logical reasons. Naturally those who want to be probably can't understand me either so fair dues !

Still wanting ********** bemuses me, its a contradiction to everything else we like happening.. a step too far. I want to be made to hurt, I want to be subjugated, etcetera. For fantasy and roleplay- not in real real life! I don't want to be a downtrodden slave for real. That'd be insane! Especially, while I want the pain and the domination, I don't want to be ********* as a part of that anymore than I wanted to be killed! I wouldn't enjoy this stuff if it was REAL !

ultimatebbshoot
03-26-2011, 12:20 AM
It's always a fantancy since into ballbusting. Since have two balls, I definitely will lest some certain girl pop one, but popping both balls together is really fancinating.
I'd rather she popping my balls for sex than defence, and I want the squeeze than foot-crush.

Youthmane
03-26-2011, 03:08 AM
I'd like to see a Poll, for how many Girls wanna ******** / Penectomy on Guys.

that could be fun to see. :Baahaha:

but we can see right here on this one, that 10 girls may wanna.

eric B
03-29-2011, 02:53 AM
I'd try anything once.

Youthmane
03-29-2011, 02:58 PM
I'd try anything once.

yeah, try everything once......
**********... maybe I should try it. you know if I don't like if after being *********, I can always go back to the way things were.... :wooow

oh wait..:confused: why can't get get my Balls back Working like B4 ? :cryingblu

ops. :Baahaha:

eric B
03-30-2011, 01:23 AM
I thought I might be able to install a bigger pair later on or something.

Vladim
03-30-2011, 08:20 AM
I don't really understand why you'd want to be *********, unless you wanted the singing skills, or wanted to never think about sex- aka logical reasons. Naturally those who want to be probably can't understand me either so fair dues !

Still wanting ********** bemuses me, its a contradiction to everything else we like happening.. a step too far. I want to be made to hurt, I want to be subjugated, etcetera. For fantasy and roleplay- not in real real life! I don't want to be a downtrodden slave for real. That'd be insane! Especially, while I want the pain and the domination, I don't want to be ********* as a part of that anymore than I wanted to be killed! I wouldn't enjoy this stuff if it was REAL !

I agree - this is equivalent to death ...

OneBalledBoy
03-30-2011, 08:44 PM

Hard question...

After giving it some thought, hesitantly, I voted 'I'm a guy and I do'.

Not that I'm actually eager to lose the one ball I still have and cherish highly. However, when I'm really in love or in lust - Yes, I'd allow that girl to actually crush my remaining pride and joy. A sacrifice of love, a gift of my manhood to the lady who reigns my dreams and desires. :loveeyes

I would certainly be scared as hell, hard as a rock, and subjected to the most wicked teasing and humiliation any girl could ever achieve, turning me finally into a eunuch just for her amusement...

Of course, logic dictates that it would be utterly counter-productive to destroy the source of the sex drive that turns me into a slave to Her, but hey - what has logic got to do with these fetishes? :D

Bananenjoe
04-04-2011, 07:29 AM
Defently Not. I think thats one step to far. Ballbusting is cool, but beeing ********* is way to brutal.

obedientesticle
07-20-2011, 03:56 AM

Yeah, I voted "no", but if wouldn't be the end, maybe - although the pain might be too much (any experiences out there?), maybe with some local anaesthetic, but only as much as needed:jumpsmile.

I tried some needles on myself and the pain is bearable. And it is a very erotic fantasy thinking of hot girls doing this without the care but with fun for the damage or pain it might cause. But this is the problem: I really do not recommend this for anyone unsure about the risk. Needles might damage and might infect your balls if unsterile. So far, I did not test if my sperm or fertility was reduced by this...

obedientesticle
07-20-2011, 04:06 AM
I'd like to see a Poll, for how many Girls wanna ******** / Penectomy on Guys.

that could be fun to see. :Baahaha:

but we can see right here on this one, that 10 girls may wanna.

Yeah, do you want to start a poll on penectomy? Pretty much the same with the difference that it would probably hurt even more, definitely bleed so much that it would need a professional for not risking death, and that it is even meaner to keep your sex drive but taking your dick - well, it's a femdom permanent chastity solution with the option of still being able to kick balls...:wooow

BeatMyBallsHard
07-20-2011, 06:31 AM
Not in real life, unless of course I had 1 month to live etc.

Thing is, it's a hell of a turn on to most guys (& gals) on here! The idea is horny as hell!

Let's keep the fantasy going :letsplay

Kickball08
07-20-2011, 06:44 AM
I've had many a long night's fantasy, at the thought of being ********* by a beautiful dominatrix, in reality however, in the cold light of day, Its a definite NO NO!

yd26
07-20-2011, 08:58 AM
I can't understand why being *********.
1.I think it's easy to count the few guys on the world who can really take it.
2.No ballbusting anymore.

Seriously, if you are with the girl, mistress of your dreams, you'll ask her to destroy your balls, knowing in yourself that you can't take it.
Or will you ask her to do the pain you like, the technices you likes, and be able to pass a wonderful moment with her again and again?

I don't want to, and I'll never!

Eric Menrhine
07-25-2011, 07:29 PM
I think Zetsubou hit the nail on the head (Or the sac in the nut?) Body parts don't grow back. You lose your boys, and their gone for good. i'm not sure that it would really be all that fun, but I guess we'd have to ask the three eunuchs for their in put on that one.

Sockmess
07-25-2011, 07:56 PM
With testosterone supplements, as long as their was no nerve damage or serious damage to the penis tissue erections would still be possibile. Kids obiously not unless they can create sperm from bone marrow for cheap. And your dick can still be tortured.

obedientesticle
07-26-2011, 07:59 AM
With testosterone supplements, as long as their was no nerve damage or serious damage to the penis tissue erections would still be possibile. Kids obiously not unless they can create sperm from bone marrow for cheap. And your dick can still be tortured.

As I said, imagine what you could do and what not with a penectomy instead...

Ballbusting Legends
07-26-2011, 10:02 AM

Wow you've got me sold now! Lol

Sockmess
07-28-2011, 06:09 AM
I can sale water to a whale and fire in hell! lol.