PDA

View Full Version : Breaking a guys dick?

Rabbitman
03-21-2011, 03:24 PM
i know theres a few femdom-world up on the c4s website but apart from that i haven't seen any other videos?
just wondering if anyone else knows anywhere that has any content like this?:confused::confused::confused::confused::conf used::confused::confused:

Destiny
03-21-2011, 03:59 PM
Well I assume it's quite simple really. Grab that bad boy with two hands. Hold the back of his dick still with one hand, then rip the front up.

Sockmess
03-21-2011, 04:41 PM
You actually seen a video of this. I think i would enjoy watching something that hardcore.

Rabbitman
03-21-2011, 05:09 PM
yeah i've tried it with a few girl mates of mine but never really worked...
considering im only just in my 20's i didnt expect to find so many people into the same things as i am hahaha.
but anyway i think i've came to the conclusion of not actually wanting to break mine any more because if it actually happened it'd be hospital trips and tears haha and believe me when i say people have came close!

in any case trying to find a video of this is next to impossible so i thought i might aswell post on here seeing as im a frequent lurker

another question though... i've seen some really brutal videos how the hell can someone take a stomping to the nuts? i take like a punch or a knee and im out haha

Blersheta
03-22-2011, 01:35 AM
yeah 2 things I love hearing a woman say I will break your dick and will pop your balls

its just so hot hearing a female say that.. I dont know of any clips out there about breaking dicks but Id love to see it, obviouly it would be faked but I would love to talk and the theme of it

crushee
03-22-2011, 06:26 AM
In tne "Eunuch archive", there are a few stories written by Thecia where she breaks some penises.

Youthmane
03-22-2011, 02:32 PM
yeah I'd like so see some, Fake or Real. or even a Pix with Captions. where a girl is talking dirty about breaking it in half. :jumpsmile

Karnage
03-23-2011, 04:32 PM
Not even sure you can actually do that...

aiam
03-23-2011, 06:01 PM
You can't "break" someone's dick but you can tear that shit up which is pretty much the same thing. Like if you're erect and it bends too far you can tear the tissue on the inside. you have to get the doctors to fix it.

Mr S
03-23-2011, 11:57 PM
Only clip I have seen was from a japanese show/film. The chap was asleep and he had an erection. The female took hold of his cock in one hand and snapped it with the other.

Chap had underwear on, so you dont see much, but this was the impression the scene was to give.