PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Analytics - The Second Night - Part 2

kickthem
03-28-2011, 03:57 PM
Ballbusting Analytics – The Second Night

Part 2 – Class Participation

“He’s not going to move for quite a while,” Christina remarked. “I’ll get some assistants to take him away.”

While Christina went to get help, Rachel stood over the man, proudly displaying her legs and shoes – the shoes that had reduced him to the pathetic state in which he now existed.

When the broken man had been taken away, Rachel addressed the class.

“Now it’s your turn,” she announced. “We promised that you’d all get a chance to participate and have the opportunity to kick some balls. What we want you to do is pick one of the techniques I demonstrated this evening – kicking barefoot, with flats, or high heels – and use it on your very own ‘volunteer’. Have fun with it, but please, control yourselves. We don’t want you to permanently injure anyone. We’d like to be able to use these men in future classes.

“Following that, we will then put everyone’s name in a hat and draw one. The winner will return next week to film our new video.”

An excited buzz flowed through the women. Kammie knew exactly what she was going to do – she hadn’t worn her best designer heels for looks alone. She couldn’t wait to send her foot flying into a pair of useless testicles.

“Because our space is somewhat limited, we will divide you into three groups of five,” Rachel continued. “You will have fifteen minutes with your subject. I advise you to take it easy at first. You don’t want to put him down in the first minute and waste time while he struggles to get up. A series of light to medium kicks is much more enjoyable for you. You get to kick him many times. You can improve your aim. Believe me; several perfectly landed kicks are just as satisfying as one big bomb. Personally, I derive a lot of pleasure in watching him gradually grow weaker. Prolonging his suffering by making it build gradually is a learned skill. Anyone can step up and launch a knockout kick. But what fun is one and done? Take this opportunity to learn that skill. At the end of your time, if you’re doing it right, you’ll have created an agony in his balls that radiates up into his belly that will linger for a couple of days. He’ll be crying and begging you to quit.”

Rachel stepped aside and allowed Christina to take over. “I know you are all anxious to have your turns, but I’m just going to point out five of you to come on up to get us started.” She pointed to the five women seated in the last row. Eagerly, they quickly stood and made their way to the front. They watched as five men were led out and positioned.

Kammie was disappointed she wasn’t chosen first, but she knew it wouldn’t be long now. Plus, she decided to carefully watch the other women. If one or more of them made any mistakes, Kammie would learn from them and do her best not to repeat.

The first group of women was now ready. Three of them had stepped out of their shoes and were going to kick barefoot. One woman wanted to use flats, but was wearing mid-heel pumps. Christina told her not to worry; the class was able to provide her with a pair in the correct size. Only one woman chose to kick in her high heels.

With everyone lined up, Rachel said, “All right ladies, let them have it!”

Five female feet immediately flew up and made intimate contact with a pair of defenseless testicles. Two of the barefoot kickers scored direct hits and their ‘volunteers’ bent over and gasped. The other barefoot kicker and the kicker in flats hit a bit off center and only managed to elicit soft ‘oofs’ from their targets. The woman in high heels got a bit too enthusiastic. Not only did she score a direct hit, she also kicked way too hard. Her victim sunk to the floor in obvious distress.

“Careful, there,” Rachel cautioned. “Another one like that and he’s finished for the evening. Give him a moment to recover and then start again, but don’t kick him nearly that hard.”

Disappointed, the woman nodded and waited impatiently for her target to regain his feet.

Meanwhile, staccato slapping and smacking noises of shoes and bare feet impacting testicles filled the classroom. Agonized grunts and moans usually followed these noises.

SMACK “Ohhh…” SMACK “Unghh…” SPLATTT “Whoooo…” SMACK “Ummph…” SMACK “Oh geeez…”

Kammie watched intently, fascinated by the process. She was impressed at how well this first group was doing. While the high-heeled kicker had stymied herself, the other four were softening up their victims like old pros. She could tell by the pained expressions the men’s faces that each kick hurt just a little more than the last and each successive kick was more and more difficult to endure.

The high-heeled woman’s victim managed to regain his feet after about five minutes. In that time the other four women had each kicked her victim at least 30 times. The high-heeled woman stood in front of her newly upright ‘volunteer’ and took a deep breath. She sent her foot flying directly into his balls for just the second time. Even though she used significantly less power, unfortunately for her, it had the same result as the first. Down he went.

She stamped her foot and cursed. Rachel walked over and tried to console her. “That’s what happens when you kick too hard right away. He can’t take any more. I know this is disappointing, but learn from it. Let him recover again and try one more time. If he goes down, let him be. It means he’s had it for the night. If you’re lucky, he’ll stay up and you can get in a few more kicks.”

Meanwhile, the other four women kicked with tireless passion. The woman kicking with flats had succeeded in making her victim’s balls swell to twice their normal size. Two of the barefoot women had been just as skillful. Their victim’s balls were plumping just as nicely.

The third barefoot woman wasn’t having much luck getting her victim’s balls to grow. She had landed just as many kicks, but for some reason not much was happening. She looked at Rachel and shrugged and mouthed the words,

“What gives?”

“Don’t worry about it,” Rachel said. “Look at his face. See how much he’s hurting? Sometimes the physical evidence doesn’t display itself, but I guarantee he’s feeling it just as much, if not more, than the other three.”

After ten minutes elapsed, the man stood up for the high-heeled kicker and presented himself. Before she could deliver another kick he apologized. “I’m sorry I haven’t been much use to you, ma’am. It’s just that your first kick was so perfect it took everything right out of me. The toe of your shoe got me dead center in my right testicle and went in deep. Your second kick was just the right amount of force and normally wouldn’t have put me on the floor. But I was still really hurting from the first kick. In fact, I think I’ll be feeling that one for a week. If nothing else, you can take some pleasure in that. I’ll do my best to stay up for you so you can get in a few kicks, but I can’t promise I’ll be able to.”

The woman was surprised at the man’s attitude. She thought for sure that any man who’d had his balls kicked as severely as she’d kicked his wouldn’t be at all willing to try again.

“Thank you,” she said. “Obviously, my first kick spoiled things for both of us; now you can’t take much of anything and I lost my chance to practice my technique.”

“These things do happen,” the man consoled. “I’ve taken part in a number of these classes, and while it’s the first time it’s happened to me, I’ve seen many others suffer the same fate. If you’re really careful and aim at my left testicle, I think I’ll be okay. But if you hit the right one again that will finish me.”

“Fair enough,” the woman agreed.

She lined herself up and gave the man a nice easy kick. The toe of her high-heeled pump hit his left ball, but managed to avoid any real contact with the right one.

“Ahhhhkkk!” he grunted and bent over, but he stayed on his feet and immediately stood up. “That’s good right there,” he gasped. “If you kick like that and hit that spot, I can take a few more.”

The woman felt a sense of relief. She may not have done as well as the other four in her group, but at least she wouldn’t be a total failure.
As the other women continued to plant kick after kick into their victim’s increasingly tender balls, the high-heeled woman was finally able to land a few of her own.

The smacks and splats and grunts and groans increased in a steady crescendo. Christina announced, “One minute to go, ladies. Make these last few count.”

SPLOCKKKK

The woman kicking in flats nailed her man with a really strong kick and down he went.

SMACK

SMACK

Two of the barefoot kickers put their men on the floor.

SMACK

The third barefoot kicker landed a direct hit and her man went down squealing in horrible agony.

The high heeled kicked looker her man straight in the eye as if to ask, “May I?” He nodded and she let him have it with a kick nearly as strong as the one that had nearly ruined her night.

As he lay on the floor clenched in a fetal ball she leaned down and whispered into his ear, “Thank you. I really appreciate the pain you withstood so I could at least get something out of this. I hope I didn’t seriously injure you.”

The man gasped and managed to hiss out, “You’re welcome. You have beautiful legs and feet. Your high heels are very elegant. Any man with a shoe fetish would endure what I have for the privilege of being kicked with them.”

All five ‘volunteers’ were curled up on the floor in quite a bit of pain. Their balls would feel it for days.

Christina and Rachel surveyed the carnage. “Nicely done, ladies,” complimented Rachel. “And that was a nice comeback you made,” she directed toward the high-heeled kicker.

Christina summoned some assistants to remove the first group of fallen men and to bring in the next batch. The first group of women returned to their seats as the cleanup proceeded. Christina then indicated the women in the second row to come forward for their turns.

Kammie, who had taken her seat in the front, was growing restless. She was more than ready for her opportunity. But, she resigned herself to the wait. And she had another opportunity to watch and learn.

The next group of women now stood before their ‘volunteers’. Three of them chose flats, one was going barefoot and one elected to kick with her high heels.

Christina took one last quick look at the kickers and kickees. She could tell the women were chomping at the bit. “Remember, take it easy,” she cautioned. “You saw how easy it is to accidentally put your man down.” She paused for a moment and then said, “All right ladies, if you are ready, begin kicking!”

Five eager feet immediately left the ground and flew directly at five pairs of not-so-eager balls.

SLAP SMACK SMACK SPLOTTT SMACK

Barefoot, flats and high heels each made their own distinctive sound as it impacted its intended target.

“OOOOF!” “UNGGHH!” “MMMPPHHH!” “OHHHH!” “GAAACK!”

Each owner of the balls being kicked also made his own personal sound.
This round of kicking proceeded very well. None of the volunteers was sent to the floor prematurely. Each kick was delivered sharply and received with ever increasing discomfort. However, about halfway through the allotted time, one of the men being kicked with the flats developed an erection. The more the woman kicked him, the harder he got. In fact, it looked as though he was actually trying to rub himself on her foot each time it contacted his balls.

The seated women took note of this and watched closely to see what would happen.

The woman kicking the erected man was quite puzzled. She knew his balls were hurting because he gasped in agony every time her shoe nailed him. But for some reason he was getting off on this. She decided to continue with her plan and keep kicking with increasing force until the end of her time. Would she ultimately drop him to the floor? Would he continue to show ever-increasing arousal? Would he eventually achieve orgasm form her kicks? She was determined to find out.

The other kickers could see what was happening out of the corners of their eyes. One of the women, the barefoot kicker, was having a bit of trouble maintaining her focus on what she was doing and accidentally kicked too hard. Down her man went.

“Damn!” she cursed as she stamped her foot.

Her man quickly rose to his feet and gave her a signal that he would be okay in a few seconds.

“Whew, that was close,” Rachel commented to Christina. “Almost lost him.”

The high-heeled kicker in this group was doing very well. Her aim was excellent. The vamp of her pump was hitting the bottom of her victim’s dangling testicles with the satisfying splatting sound that only a perfect hit can create. That her dead solid kicks were causing his balls to swell was quite gratifying and served to build her growing confidence. She took great pride in what she was doing. She thoroughly enjoyed watching her victim double over in pain after each kick, only to rise up again, ready to take another.

One of the other kickers wearing flats had invented a game for herself to play. She alternated her kicking foot each time. She would use her right foot to try to kick just his left ball and her left foot just his right ball. She flicked her toe upward just before impact, adding a little more style to what she was doing. She liked the way this technique made his balls flop around in his scrotum. And it apparently was quite effective in causing discomfort; the man gasped heavily each time the toe of her shoe connected with a testicle.

The final woman kicking with flats took the simple approach; pure, straight-on soccer-style kicks. Foot arcing through the air; foot impacting balls; balls compressing against pelvic bone; owner of balls moaning as compression increases.

The end of the allotted time was rapidly approaching. The man who had become erect receiving the woman’s kicks was still very much in that state. If one looked closely, one could see drops of pre-cum oozing from the tip of his erection and some of those drops smearing on her shoe. The woman doing the kicking was aware of the time situation and decided that she would bring it to a close. She sent three rapid-fire kicks straight into the man’s balls. Then, as his eyes opened wide in shock, she drew her foot back slightly and rubbed the toe of her shoe just under the crown of his erection.
It was too much for him. He sobbed as he began ejaculating. Several thick ropes of semen spurted into the air. The man clutched at the woman’s leg and held her shoe against his erection as he humped against it.

Whoops of laughter erupted from the watching class members. The woman whose shoe was being humped looked over and shrugged innocently. When the man’s orgasm subsided, she gave him one last kick that sent him to the floor.

The other kickers were aware of what had just happened, but each one was completely focused on what she was doing and was not distracted.

The barefoot kicker had not debilitated her victim with her overly forceful kick and had settled back into a nice rhythm.

As Christina announced there was one minute remaining, the other kickers increased the force and frequency of her kicks. The barefoot kicker put her man down with two well-placed snap kicks that sent her toes deep into his balls. The kicker in flats favoring soccer-style kicks gave him three of her best – three nauseating splatts – and down he went. The stylish kicker in flats lifted her foot and flicked her shoe back and forth, pummeling his balls like a boxer on a speed bag. This set him up for her finale. She dropped her foot back to the floor and then sent it flying at high speed straight into his weakened testicles. The effect was magnificent. He straightened up, his eyes rolled back in his head and he slumped to the floor. The high-heeled kicker had her own little trick planned. After landing the two most solid kicks she delivered so far, she sent one more, but at the last instant pivoted her ankle so that instead of hitting him with the front of her shoe, the stiletto heel caught his left ball and sunk in. Had one been watching this in a super slow motion replay, one would have seen the heel land in the center of its target and bury itself nearly and inch deep.

At first there was just a look of total surprise and his face; but then the pain registered and he went down, squealing in agony.

“That was a really nice one,” Rachel congratulated the woman. “It takes a lot of practice to be able to land a kick like that.”

Christina looked at the carnage on classroom floor, pleased with what she saw. Five men were rolling around or tucked in a tight ball nursing their bruised testicles. Five women stood above them, proudly flaunting their long legs.

The assistants appeared and cleared the fallen ‘volunteers’ from the classroom. Five new subjects were led out. Christina looked at the class members anxiously waiting their turn to kick. She nodded at them and indicated for them to take their places.

Kammie was so excited she was trembling. ‘Control your emotions,’ she reminded herself. ‘Don’t kick too hard right away or you’ll ruin everything.’

She watched as the other four women in her group readied themselves. Three of them elected to kick barefoot and the other, like Kammie, was going to kick in high heels.

Christina could see these women were almost too ready. The watching and waiting while the others had taken their turns had magnified their desire past a controllable level. Rachel could see it, too.

“Ladies, I know you are all way past ready to get started,” she observed, “but right now you are all too excited. I want you all to take several deep breaths and relax. If I let you start in the state you’re in, you’ll ruin your subject with the first kick. I’m sure none of you wants that.”

The women all nodded in agreement.

“Take a minute and relax. Close your eyes and take a deep breath and exhale slowly… Again… That’s better. Now, you may begin.”

Though she felt much more relaxed, Kammie was still a little nervous and her first kick hit the inside of her subject’s thigh, causing her shoe to deflect and just graze his balls. She felt so embarrassed. In all the kicks she had seen so far tonight, none of the women had missed to that degree. She took another deep breath and tried again. This time her aim was much better and her shoe landed solidly against his balls with a pleasant splat. That gave her the confidence she needed. She got into a routine and planted her high-heeled shoe squarely in his balls without another miss. She soon had the man moaning and gasping continuously.

As Kammie’s technique improved, the other women in her group enjoyed equal success. The three women kicking their ‘volunteers’ with their bare feet created a symphony of staccato slapping sounds.

SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACKSMACK

The pathetic sounds coming from the throats of the men whose testicles were being mercilessly pounded by the shapely bare feet were music to their owner’s ears. Christina and Rachel were both impressed and took pleasure in the show.

The final woman, who, like Kammie, was kicking in her high heels, had her own symphony going on. Her kicks resounded with delightful splotts as her shoe impacted her ‘volunteers’ testicles. What was even more gratifying was that she was really making him suffer.

This group of women was all business. No fancy techniques – just plain and simple kicking balls until the men’s tongues were hanging out and their guts ached.

SMACK SMACK SPLOTT SMACK SPLAT

“One minute to go, ladies,” announced Christina. “Give them your best!”

Two of the barefoot women gave each other a look and then timed their last kicks to land in their victim’s balls in unison. The force lifted the hapless souls several inches off the floor as their balls were severely compressed by the vicious feet. The return was anything but pretty. The power of these kicks drained the men of all strength and their legs buckled as they hit the floor and collapsed in a helpless lump.

The last barefooted kicker, not wanting to be outdone, sent her foot flying into her victim’s balls at a frightening speed. Christina and Rachel cringed as they watched. The air whooshed out of the poor fellow’s lungs and he simply sunk to the floor in a rubbery mass.

Kammie concentrated as hard as she could. She wanted to make her victim remember her. She aimed her last kick so the pointed toe of her pump poked straight into his right ball. This was an extremely effective manner in which to induce maximum testicular pain. The man dropped like a rock.

The second high-heeled woman simply stepped up to her victim and smashed her shoe against the underside of his scrotum. This kick produced the loudest SPLOTT yet and the man wailed as he fell to the floor.

“Once again, a wonderful performance, ladies,” Rachel congratulated as she casually observed the suffering men rolling about on the floor. “All in all, this has been one of the finest evenings of ballkicking I’ve had the privilege of witnessing.”

The assistants appeared and cleared the classroom of the last group of victims as the women took their seats.

Kammie was very pleased with her experience. She had especially enjoyed the feeling of the toe of her pump poking deep into her victim’s ball. She had felt an enormous surge of power as the orb succumbed to her kick.

Christina stood before the class and offered some final comments. “I know you’re all anxiously waiting for the drawing to find out who will be making the video. We’ll get to that in a moment. First, I’d like to thank each and every one of you for participating in this class. If you have a friend that you think might also enjoy it, please recommend us to her. And, if you know of any men who would be willing to offer their services, please tell them about us, too. We are always looking for our ‘volunteers’.”

Rachel brought out a small bowl with a number of slips of paper in it.

“We’ll now draw a name out of this bowl,” Christina continued. “The winner will return here next week and will be the star of our new video. Rachel, if you’d do the honors please…”

Rachel reached into the blow and gave the slips of paper a good mixing. Then she grabbed hold of one and handed it to Christina. Smiling, she read the name. “Our winner is Kammie!”

Kammie gasped in surprise as she heard her name called. ‘Yes!’ she thought.
A few sighs of disappointment could be heard, but all the other women applauded and congratulated Kammie on her victory.

“That pretty well wraps up our class, ladies,” Christina said. “I’d like to wish all of you well in your future ballbusting endeavors.” She then spoke to Kammie. “And you, young lady, we’ll see you next week. I’m sure you’ll have the time of your life.” And then to all, “Good night, my friends. It was a pleasure having you in our class.”

As the others filed out of the classroom, Kammie stayed in her seat for an extra minute or two contemplating her good fortune. She smiled broadly as she stood up and headed toward the door. ‘I’m going to be a star!’

poolman2
03-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Hi kickthem,

Well you've done it again. I think this is best chapter in this series. :bananajum The analytics are showing through. I especially loved the detail given as to the first five.

Congratulations on your consistently superb writing. It never fails to please.

poolman2:ibow4u:

Anymous1
04-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Sorry for not responding earlier but thanks again for another wonderful chapter. I hope the next chapter will be done soon!!

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

kickthem
04-10-2011, 07:57 AM
Sorry for not responding earlier but thanks again for another wonderful chapter. I hope the next chapter will be done soon!!

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

Anymous1 - It looks like it will be a little while before I get the next chapter written. I've run into a bit of a wall. I've got the basic outline set, but I haven't had a lot of time to write.