PDA

View Full Version : (Story) Busted by Sister's Friend

FatSmurf
03-31-2011, 03:14 AM
So I originally wanted to post this under a different name (because I know some people get really strict with the minor thing, but just know this is purely fantasy and nothing more) but I for none of my email accounts worked, so I'll just post it as me. Also, sorry for the length of the story, I'm a big fan of the set up and building of a story so it reflects in this. Also, this is the first erotic thing I've ever written so just giving it a whirl. Enjoy!

-

I remember it like it was just yesterday. I was 14 and was about to start high school. It was great, I felt so much older than I did the previous school year and all I could think about was girls and hooking up with them all the time like in all the movies I watched at the time. I wanted nothing more than to go to parties every weekend and do every girl there. Essentially…I was going through puberty and had crazy outlandish sexual fantasies running through my brain all the time.

One girl I had a particular fantasy about was my older sister’s cute athletic friend. She was on the school volleyball team in her junior year of high school and had the tightest most hormone-frenzying body I’d ever seen. A lot of the girls in my grade weren’t completely done with puberty, in that awkward phase of braces and disproportioned features. But my sister’s friend, Cassandra, or Cassie for short was one of those naturally athletic girls who also worked out like crazy making her body a fitness wonder. Don’t get me wrong though, she was no man-woman. She was curvy in all the right places. A nice full chest, firm legs and thighs, and a plump ass that made me nearly faint when I saw her in her tight volleyball shorts. And when she wore her cute just-past-shoulder length brunette hair in a ponytail as she often did, I’m pretty sure I fainted at least once or twice. She wasn’t too tall though, especially for a volleyball player, 5’3 at best. A perfect nice tight small little package that fueled my nights (and occasional afternoons) of me getting off to my imaginative fantasies of her. Little did I know, those fantasies would soon come to fruition…almost.

That summer, before I started high school, my sister and Cassie were inseparable. They hung out pretty much every day, and since Cassie’s home life situation wasn’t what you could call picture perfect, Cassie spent many days and nights in our place. No problem by me as it allowed me to catch Cassie in her tight cute pajama tank top and pajama pants which showed off her nice butt. My sister wasn’t on the volleyball team, however, instead she was a theater girl and spent many hours at play practice, usually while Cassie was at volleyball summer practices. Though sometimes their schedules did not align and one would be in our house without the other. With me being a heavy enthusiast of video games at the time, I was constantly in the house, meaning luckily sometimes when Cassie would be getting back from practice and my sister was still doing her theater thing. These were my favorite times, I’d sit there playing my Nintendo64, while Cassie would be just a few feet away on the computer or lounging on the couch watching TV. We’d talk sometimes, even though I was usually too nervous to have a full conversation with her, despite finally feeling like a mature man. Usually she’d pick on me, not in a mean way, almost like we were good friends and just having fun. She’d walk by and unplug my controller from the game causing me to die and we’d both laugh about it as I chased after her in a joking playful manner. Things like that. Then, one day, she was hanging around when one of her practices was cancelled. She kept complaining about how she was bored and wanted to go outside and do something. I was a little too into my game to care. Then, she was bouncing around a tennis ball and in an attempt to get my attention and maybe have a catch or something, she blurted “think fast!” and hurled the tennis ball across the room at me. I clearly did not think fast enough because the ball landed right on my nuts. I was sitting on the ground on a bean bag and had my legs slightly open in a comfortable position. The ball could not have hit me more dead on. I can still remember it landing directly between my two balls and the splat sound (and feeling) that made. It pushed both my balls outward in a rather painful way. It was more the surprise that hurt than the actual hit, but nonetheless I reacted like you would expect. Yelled out real quick and rolled over off the bean bag closing my legs. I looked up at Cassie in a “why would you do that” kind of face and the expression on her face was one of shock and enthrallment. Almost the kind of expression you’d expect from a person watching a trapeze artist at a circus – mouth gaping but just the slightest smile at the same time. I just moaned some “ohh”s and “ahh”s, to which she finally snapped out of starring at me on the ground and said “oh my god! Are you ok?” followed by a quick and subtle laugh. I rolled on the floor a little more with my hands over my balls. She walked over and put an arm on my shoulder and said “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hit your balls”. I pulled away from her hand saying “screw you, this really freaking hurts!”. She laughed a little bit again and said “sorry buddy, I guess you should keep your balls away from mine” and then walked out of the room.

I didn’t see her the rest of that day, and the next day, when she was with my sister, neither of us brought up what happened the previous day, but she did look right at me and gave a quick smile – something she had never really done before. It was weird, but I felt the urge to smile back and then I did, but I don’t think she saw it. I realized I kinda wish she did see me smile at her, and that for some reason I felt kind of close to her. I didn’t really understand why, until I thought about the previous day and that it wasn’t so bad. In fact, I started to feel a little aroused thinking about it. I couldn’t explain it, but just thinking about how she laughed at me a little and then came over to consol me started turning me on a little. But that just didn’t make any sense so I shrugged it.

A week went by and I was sitting on my couch playing video games when Cassie walked into the room with a giant smile on her face. I had never seen her so giddy. My sister must have been at practice and Cassie was waiting til she got back. She sat down on the other segment of the couch that was perpendicular to the one I was on so she was looking right at me.

“What’s up Jake?” she asked me.

“Uh, nothing” I muttered back.

“Cool. Cool…..Hey! wanna play ball?” she asked in a real sarcastic tone emphasizing the word ball. I knew immediately what she meant and suddenly I started feeling really turned on again, but I didn’t know how to react so I just looked at her briefly and just sorta laughed it off. “Aw come on, that was kinda funny the other day. I mean I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you, especially not, you know, down there” and she nodded with her head right at my crotch and that really got me going. I was so turned but nervous at the same time. I felt like I was burning up.

“Yeah, it hurt but whatever” I managed to say.

“Yeah, but you’re getting to be a big strong man, I’m sure it wasn’t something you couldn’t handle” she joked.

“Ha, yeah, I guess, I don’t know, it hurts, but yeah” I stumbled.

“Come on, I know you could take it” and with that she leaned over and swing her hand, backhand first, between my legs and stopped her hand just short of my balls. Maybe 6 inches away. My reaction time was slow because of the video games so her hand sat there for a split second before I closed my legs up out of self-defense. She had open mouth smile on her face from the anticipation with her hand still stuck between my legs.

“Gotcha!” she exclaimed and sat back in her seat laughing. “You know I wouldn’t do that to you. It’s just mean, but I wanted to see your reaction. Way to react fast, by the way” she said light-heartedly.

“What the hell!” I yelled out. Secretly I think I kind of wished she had followed through, but I was so confused about it. Why would I want her to smack me in the balls like that? “That wasn’t cool. I….I almost got killed in my game because of that” I said.

“Psh! Whatever, you probably suck at it anyway” she said mockingly as she stood up to leave. “Enjoy losing” and with that she leaned forward again real quick and went to jokingly swing her hand at my nuts, but this time she didn’t stop her hand soon enough, but missed my balls and just barely made contact with my now hard dick that was straight up and down in my pants so it wouldn’t be poking through. “Woah!” she said shockingly and stood back up staring wide-eyed at my crotch. “Are you….was that…I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to touch your bon- I mean peni- I have to go!” and she went to turn away, but then stopped herself. Meanwhile I was just sitting there in a state of shock and hormones from what was happening. “Was that…was that a boner? Because of me? Because of what I was talking about?” she asked.

We both knew I had a raging hardon, but I wasn’t about to just admit it openly to this older girl and embarrass myself like that. So I stammered “what!? No! You must have hit my belt buckle or something”. I thought I was so clever.

“Huh!” she said completely unconvinced. “So” she said slowly walking back over to me looking at the ground as she spoke “you’re telling me, that if I were to do this” and then she again caught me in the balls with her hand, this time with the tips of her fingers, palm facing towards my crotch “you wouldn’t enjoy it?”.

I quickly clasped my balls, closed my thighs, and let out an “OW! Why do you keep doing that?! Jeez! That really freaking hurts! I’m not enjoying this!”
“Oh yea?” she said smartly, “I’ll be the judge of that”. And then she leaned forward, reaching past my hands to quickly grasp my firm dick through my shorts. Either she still remembered where it was from when she touched it last time, or I had a bulge in my pants from all this attention to my balls, because she landed her hand right on my dick and had her fingers wrapped around it instantly.

“Woah!” I exclaimed and jumped back out of her reach “Seriously! This is ridiculous! I don’t know what you are talking about and can you please just leave me alone!” Normally I would feel like the luckiest man alive for this hot girl to be fondling my junk, but with all the embarrassment and confusion I was feeling about what was happening, I just couldn’t take it. Taken aback by how upset I was, she agreed and started to walk away. Then I called for her and asked “you’re not going to tell my sister about this are you?” Big mistake. I swear I could see the light bulb appear above her head.

She turned, with half a grin on her face and said “how badly do you not want her to know?” I just gulped, afraid to say anything else. She walked in front of me again. Either because I was so distracted by fear or because subconsciously I didn’t mind what I knew was coming to me, I had my legs open yet again, and Cassie smacked my sack with the back of her hand yet again. I flinched a little but she had already grabbed hold of my dick again through my thin shorts. “Wow! I can feel it getting harder in my hand! You must really enjoy it when I hit your balls, haha!” I just sat there, stunned, as she now had my dick between two of her fingers as she moved them up and down my shaft in a pinching motion to access how hard I was. “Wow, this is crazy. You are as hard as a rock!” She said with utter delight and amazement. And in one swift motion she wrapped her whole hand around my dick again and pulled her hand away in what would be the upstroke of a handjob, to which my body shivered upwards towards her hand as it moved away.

“This is too good to be true” she said through her smile. “stand up” she ordered. I still didn’t know what to do. I was lost between shock, fear of upsetting her and having her tell my sister, and actually remotely enjoying it. I stood up in front of her with a noticeable bulge in my pants from my hardon. She looked down at it, laughed to herself, and slapped it once right across the shaft. I flinched slightly, but she followed it up immediately with a devastating knee right between my legs. I moaned and dropped to the floor on my knees in front of her. After a few seconds of writhing in pain, she pushed me over onto my back which I, for some reason, obliged to. I even pulled my hands away when she gave them a tug, leaving my package wide open as she stood over me. She gently placed the balls of her foot on top of my sack and began slowly massaging in a circular motion. I thought I might cum right then and there.

“So to answer your question, no, I won’t be telling your sister” she started pressing harder with her foot and it got a little uncomfortable “but I will be seeing you and your little nutsack again soon” she said with a smile. And then she gave me a quick hard snap kick with the top of her foot which sent my nuts flying up towards my chest as far as they could go. I let out a loud moan and curled up into a ball. Cassie, smiled at me and then turned to walk out the door with her nice tight ass wiggling in her spandex shorts as she walked out of the room.

jacall
03-31-2011, 12:15 PM
I really like this! The minor thing is a bit odd but whatever, you should definately keep going. :thumbup

vandelescrow
04-01-2011, 01:29 PM
I'd like to see more of this story

Youthmane
04-02-2011, 05:56 AM

I agree. :jumpsmile

bj1980bj
04-02-2011, 08:18 AM

I agree. And I hope there is more "tease near-ballbusts". And I hope it culminates in a handjob/blowjob.

Arcane
04-02-2011, 01:45 PM
perfect story. really good

sicko666
04-05-2011, 07:21 AM

Me three!
I dont understand those "if it contains children it MUST be sick" sick people.Hell i was and i bet everyone else in the world was horney as hell when a teenager.Discovering stuff for the first time was the best thrill i have ever had,and reading about other children experiancing the stuff i did at that age reminds me of those first times! Carry on writing,its those who suppress those memories of their teens and denie having those natural feelings who are "sick" not those that write about them......:thumbup:):iluvu:

One from the Vaults
04-05-2011, 11:47 AM
I think this story is excellent and would like to see more of it

yd26
04-05-2011, 01:13 PM
It's a really good story, I hope you'll continue
bb+teasing+kinds of liking(for the guy)+hand/foot/blowjob make a story unbelievable!!
Keep writing

anotherhonemail
04-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Cute story!

WannabeKenobi
04-06-2011, 02:02 PM
i love it,maybe a bit more detailed,i would love to see it continue

FatSmurf
04-09-2011, 04:12 AM
Well I love that you guys liked it. I kinda just started this story one night when i was drunk and horny (hence the rambling and poor grammar of the beginning part) and decided to keep going with it later on. But i will definitely keep writing if thats what you guys want, you just need to give me some time - my semester is winding down and i'm super busy so it may be a week or two. Plus, i won't put anything out until i think i have some really good fresh ideas(i am putting together some already so hopefully that part wont take too long). I've seen plenty of awesome first part stories and then the second parts are terrible because it seems the person gave up. So I'm going to try to develop some good ideas and get a decent second part to this story thats along the same lines but still new and good. I still appreciate any and all feedback on the first part

vandelescrow
04-23-2011, 11:33 AM
Fat Smurf,

Hope your working on part two, cant wait to read it

jd0
04-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Good job bro great story, defineately should have a follow up

alieninja
04-26-2011, 12:55 AM
I'm very impressed. I could not stop reading it. You are very good with the wording, thanks for the treat. keep at it!.. Wow.. I think I've known a few potential 'cassies' in my day.

thisis4bbb
04-26-2011, 08:13 AM
I too hope that you're working on part two...this first part is absolutely fantastic. Great job.

racketkid38
04-27-2011, 04:16 AM
awesome story

harveysmith
04-27-2011, 12:31 PM
Good story thanks man!

WannabeKenobi
05-06-2011, 03:52 AM
Part 2 Please:D

FatSmurf
05-08-2011, 04:00 AM
Hey, so the end to my semester ended up being absurdly busy with multiple all-nighters in the last 2 weeks, but i just finished up this past friday and wanted you guys to know i'll have a lot more time to dedicate to working on this. I did make an attempt at something one night, i wrote about a page, looked it over the next day and felt it was total crap so i trashed it. Sorry for the prolonged wait, but i feel it will be better if i take awhile and come up with something good rather than just putting out a crappy second attempt. The hard part is that the first part of the story was an accumulation of what i always found to be the best parts of other peoples stories. Now that i kind of used up what i always thought to be the most exciting parts, i'm having difficulty thinking up new things that don't feel as contrived. Essentially, what my rambling is saying is 1) i just wanted you to know i didnt disappear and 2) have patience with me...im lazy sometimes :-/

tobedommed
05-28-2011, 11:28 PM
very good! I like your story. keep on writing!

thisis4bbb
06-02-2011, 10:36 PM
I'm contemplating writing the second installment of this story if you don't! ;)

Iguana
06-04-2011, 10:33 AM
I must insist that you write more! I understand real life intrusions, of course, but this story needs it!

Iguana

FatSmurf
06-05-2011, 01:40 AM
Ha, you guys got it. I'll at least give it a go and see what happens

BOOM_Nutshot
06-26-2011, 10:03 PM
So whats the hold up? :P