PDA

View Full Version : question warning, pictures.

Sacktap
03-31-2011, 06:51 PM
Is c4s profitable? Me and my girl were thinking about selling some clips, im 21 and she is 19 and we are both all about ballbusting. I ve been a member here for a while I just love the shit out of ballbusting. She is 5'2 with big d boobs, dark brunette hair and is super intelligent, part of the reason i love her busts so much haha. Well fact of hte matter is college and life is expensive so i jut wanna know who all actually buys thi stuff and if i should waste my time putting it up I mean im not scared of showing everything but she is abit shy about her face being up so it would be probably faceless or blurred faces havent decided yet.

I mean I am no arnold but i guess ppl like to see semi muscular men get busted and well i work hard in the gym for what i've got. so dont be cruel ahha... ladies would you find this sort of male getting busted attractive?

http://filefap.com/thumbs/square/1269843_pv2ek/Photo%2011.jpg (http://filefap.com/view/1269843_pv2ek)
http://filefap.com/thumbs/square/1269842_grovd/Photo%2010.jpg (http://filefap.com/view/1269842_grovd)

Sacktap
03-31-2011, 06:56 PM
i guess what im asking is, do you think a semi built guy and a small but hott girl can make enough money off of no faces shown ballbusting (she loves stomping and kicking :) ball standing too) I think we have a niche we could fill, like nerd vs. jock kind of stuff idk if ppl are into that.. Dont see many young couples into bb.. or at least I havent, and i have been into this since I could pop a wood. Just your comments and ideas would be most appreciated :)
I'll definitely try to get some sample material out there too. Hopefully a little more busting to go with the balls up top haha.

curmudgeon
03-31-2011, 08:18 PM
I think that you would find a followng fairly easily. However, do not plan on this making you rich. The market for this kind of material is fairly limited, we are not a real mainstream sort of fetish. That aside there are some sites that are not that expensive to post to cfs for example that would offer you some decent pay back.

Having been around longer than I like to admit, the money maker seems to have always been the shoots done by request. It allows one person to pay for a very specific shoot.

And good luck! Its great you have found such a perfect pairing.

salamander
03-31-2011, 09:50 PM
you won't make all that much since there's so many freebies out there, but why not? you do it anyway, why not make a little money? and if it's hard/good you could probably find a bit of a following

skipperbob
04-01-2011, 02:22 PM
I would have to agree that if you are interested in making any money, go the custom route. If you are honest and do good quality stuff, you will get plenty of requests! It's important that you be reliable and get happy customers - if you do word will get around fast! Good luck!

Sacktap
04-01-2011, 02:55 PM
I would have to agree that if you are interested in making any money, go the custom route. If you are honest and do good quality stuff, you will get plenty of requests! It's important that you be reliable and get happy customers - if you do word will get around fast! Good luck!

custom meaning different shoes she wears and different kinds of busts? lol variety is the spice of life I have no problem doing it new ways... ill be sure to keep the femaledom clique updated :)

skipperbob
04-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Custom means that they will request a video with certain clothing (or nude), certain types of shoes (or barefoot) and specific types of action such as kicking, kneeing, squeezing, trampling. Some will want certain dialogue and some wont, the variety is endless! Believe me, if you give the customer what they want, they will be back to order more. If you don't pay attention to what they asked for, they will be disappointed and not buy again. I have had experiences both ways and if you find someone that is honest and gives you what you asked for, people will spend the money for more.

aiam
04-03-2011, 01:15 PM
if she's hot people will buy. be sure to do clothed and nude videos tho since people buy both.