PDA

View Full Version : an experiment i did when i was younger

3xlballs
04-06-2011, 02:54 PM
hello people, ive known i was into ballbusting since the age of about 10-11 not specifically that it was called ballbusting all i knew was that it hurt and i liked it for some reason, so at a very young age i used to tap my balls and stuff being very curious, but as i grew older my fantasys grew more aswell, i decided that i wanted to be more hardcore then just taps, i began to punch and selfbust a bit more dangerously, i got really into this, and one thing i wanted to mention/ask/suggest is, im not sure if people may have done this or not already but i find it very good, to melt chocolate to the point where it is extremely hot and dip my balls into it, i really like this method of busting because it burns like mad for a longer time then keeping a flame underneith it is not quite as intense as the flame but really does the trick as the pain lasts alot longer, im curious to know if anyone else has ever done this or would do this?

3xlballs

Alec Anaconda
04-07-2011, 01:42 PM
“It’s like this doc, I tripped and my balls landed in a bowl of molten chocolate.”

“Interesting. Very interesting.”

“Please can I have a scrotum transplant?”

“No, but try this straight jacket for size.”

Alec Anaconda

dzwitch
04-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Well, I'm not interested in selfbusting, but if that's your way, I suggest you to boil them as regular eggs.

No, really , don't do it. Why don't you try by rubbing them with after shave or alcohol, I think it's less dangerous that those crazy chocolate burns.

3xlballs
04-08-2011, 02:41 PM
“It’s like this doc, I tripped and my balls landed in a bowl of molten chocolate.”

“Interesting. Very interesting.”

“Please can I have a scrotum transplant?”

“No, but try this straight jacket for size.”

Alec Anaconda

im guessing ur saying im crazy for doing this lol, is it not something anyone else into self busting has done or would consider doing?

msms
04-08-2011, 06:09 PM
I've no idea what the melting point of chocolate is, but I've had molten candle wax on my body at times and I know it doesn't damage the skin. The idea of melted chocolate is interesting - have you thought of posting a video? Even better if you have a woman licking the chocolate off afterwards!

3xlballs
04-09-2011, 04:24 AM
Well, I'm not interested in selfbusting, but if that's your way, I suggest you to boil them as regular eggs.

No, really , don't do it. Why don't you try by rubbing them with after shave or alcohol, I think it's less dangerous that those crazy chocolate burns.

does aftershave actually hurt if you put it on? ive never known that before, does it not do anything to the testicles its self if you do this then?

and to msms, i will try to get a video up of doing this if i can and try it with my girlfriend get her to lick it off my balls as its cooling, if i can get it onto my computer it would be quite a good video i think :) and i dont know the boiling point of chocolate either i just microwave it untill it is molten lol then dip my balls in, i would recomend it for the person who wants more of prolonged pain then a split second of intese pain from a flame that is too much.:thumbup

darkwing
04-09-2011, 06:47 AM
If you want a burning sensation, have you tried something like BenGay or IcyHot? Just don't use too much at a time;)

dzwitch
04-09-2011, 07:37 AM
does aftershave actually hurt if you put it on? ive never known that before, does it not do anything to the testicles its self if you do this then?

I did it once because I had no idea it would hurt, but I began to feel a strange feeling, it burned for some seconds, then I felt cold, then burning again... and it took 5 minutes until that hot/cool feeling dissapeared. If you try using pure alcohol obviously the effect will be stronger, and you can switch from hot to cold by blowing on your scrotum. I had no secondary effects, but don't usually do it so I don't know wheter doing it everyday can be dangerous or safe. Just try once and see.

Zatark
04-09-2011, 09:38 AM
If you want scrotom pain as opposed to ball pain try using chili powder. It is readily available, produces a strong burning feeling and causes no long term or even short term damage.

Alec Anaconda
04-09-2011, 12:24 PM
melt chocolate to the point where it is extremely hot and dip my balls into it

I may well have been too hasty in my previous post, if so, I apologise.

I interpreted extremely hot as 80 to 90 degrees C, which is unthinkably dangerous.

On reflection, most chocolate is designed to melt in the mouth at about 37 degrees C, so perhaps you were writing about a more modest heat that you tested before dipping.

Used with care, perhaps chocolate could be an alternative to hot wax.

It certainly should be easier to remove from pubic hair!

Please note: I don’t discuss any underage fiction or experiences.
This is to remain fully legal.

Alec Anaconda