PDA

View Full Version : ********** Cunvulsions

bookoo
04-26-2011, 10:01 PM
I have watched several movies where men have had their cock & balls shot or cut off their bodies. In almost all, the men go into violent convulsions as the blood pours from their crotch. Does anyone have any thoughts and possible facts as to weather this is a common occurrence when a guy does loose his babymaker in such a violent way?

curmudgeon
04-26-2011, 11:29 PM
Convulsions and seizures are not that uncommon for any serious injury, especially those that involve large amounts of blood loss. But movies also have to portray a certain amount of drama for effect. So a lot of directors will go for the bigger portrayal.

But having grown up on a farm, not all animals even respond the same way to that. And a botched ********** can cause very dramatic consequences including death. So why would humans be any different.

bunnydave
04-27-2011, 03:59 PM
im looking to be ********* by a woman , have researched it fully and it is safe so long as tubes are tied off and sac closed ! looking for action as soon as and willing to be filmed aswell for her pleasure but finding someone to do me is the impossible part , ive been waiting to loose my balls for several years and am ready and waiting!!!