PDA

View Full Version : she milked me

racketkid38
04-27-2011, 03:57 AM
Anyone else ever been "milked"?

I had a girl bust me and then jack me once, I guess that's getting milked right?: http://racketkid38.blogspot.com/2011/04/getting-milked.html

This is honestly a true story lol. I'm gonna write some fiction but this one's true.

Yes, I've been "milked". My girlfriend busted me and jacked me off once. Right out of the shower. We were making out and my towel fell, and then she grabbed me by the sac and was like "that hurt, babe?", trying to taunt me. I was basically up against the wall and she tried to knee me, but I had my legs closed to block it, and she hit me with a slap instead.

I shriveled up and went down, and she came down to the floor and started stroking me and kissing me. She was asking if I was alright and telling me she'd make me feel better, and I definitely was starting to feel better. We hadn't been together for too long and I think she was kind of shocked by how quickly I got off and how much I shot. I usually jizz a lot anyways, and she had me really horned up. Something about a girl going after your load is a real turn on.

She milked me. I can admit it. Lol. Sometimes a girl just wants to get you off, and you might as well enjoy it. After that we laid around in her bed and made out, and then fucked a little later in the night. She was sort of in charge of the sex too, but I feel like nothing is more empowering for a girl than yanking you a few times until you're drained. There's no mistake about what happened when she's leaning over you with her hand around your dick and you're spraying jizz on yourself.

harveysmith
04-27-2011, 12:00 PM
Yeah i've had a pretty similar experience seems like a "milking" to me

Tomrap
04-30-2011, 02:07 AM
Here a thing called prostate milking when a girl gets you off without touching your cock which i never tried. But if you mean a girl making you cum on command, then yes - its hilarious!!!

pa8921
05-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Wow, that sounds really hot!