PDA

View Full Version : buddy had to motorboat a girl

racketkid38
04-28-2011, 02:17 AM
My friend Chris used to tell me about this girl he motorboated. I've seen pictures of her, she's cute. OK face, reallly nice tits. It's funny, cause he's about 5'7'', skinny, really good looking kid. Sounds like girls have their way with him a lot.

I guess he was good friends with this girl, but never banged her, just motorboated her a few times lol. I asked him if she ever gave him any play, and he said once they were cuddling and he just had his boxers on, and she started playing around with him. Rubbing his balls, then stroking him a little, that sort of thing.

He wanted head but didn't want to ask, but she had no problem taking her shirt off and telling him to go down on her tits. And, obviously he did. He said he was hard as a rock and couldn't resist sort of humping her while he did it.

"Were you naked?" I asked him.

"Ya I was naked, and she grabbed my sac, so I stopped and looked at her, and she's like 'you horny, buddy?', so I'm just like hell ya!" (I don't think there's ever a time when Chris isn't horny.)

"We should probably stop then," she says. "I don't want anything to happen." Lolol. If you've ever been blueballed you can probably relate. But this one was dirty even as far as blueballing goes. I mean, it's fine if she doesn't want to sex him up, but don't tease him. Obviously she knows what that sentence sounds like.

I love that story. Mean as it is, it's kind of funny.

"I told her 'well I'm beating off then', and started rubbing it." He says she played with his balls a little and told him to get it on his chest. She won't give him much play but she'll tell him where to jizz, lol. We were both horned up when we were talking about it and started stroking after not too long.

link: http://racketkid38.blogspot.com/2011/04/motorboat.html

DICKLESS
05-19-2011, 06:26 AM
That's Hot:)