PDA

View Full Version : Story :kiss me and kick me

yd26
05-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Hi This is the second story I write still WIP but already well advanced
This is a love-ballbusting story, but it's not going to be soft, but dont expect to see extrem cbt like putting nettles on burned crushed balls, but I promise it is quite hard, but more "human" that my previous story(Kimigawa:jumpsmile:jumpsmile:jumpsmile), it's another style to please to the maximum of people, so hope you'll enjoy.

Like always comment for saying how you find it

CHAPTER 1 : Encounter

It was the beginning of july, I was in a little place aronded by threes behind my house that I found recently, It was impossible to see it from elsewhere from the left corner of my little outside plot of land. I came here sometimes to relax while listening to music, or using computer while being outside and now I was reading a comic.

I just finished reading 10 pages that I heard a noise in a bush, I thought that it was a cat, and I went to see if he wasn't afraid in order to pet him, but at my surpries it was a girl, she seems to be 20, 25 not older, she was not very tall but how cute, we were both astonished to see anybody there, I said to her to sit on the bench where I was reading, and we got acqainted.

I asked her how and when she discovered the place, she responded that few years ago, she helped a child, who have lost his bouncing ball in the bush and when she needed to search the ball a little further she saw an old bench, so she decided to come back there and she continuous:

"Like the bench seems halfly destroyed, I thought no one owns this place, so since this moment, I come here for relaxing, but it's the first time I see anyone, I hope I don't disturb you, if you want to continue reading I can go out"

"Don`t worry, it doesn`t disturb me at all, quite the contrary,it`s fun to find someone in places like that"

We spoke together during several minutes, she told me some funny things and we laughed together; her voice was soft as herself, that`s to say incredibly soft. I wasnn't a pervert but seeing her smile make growing a little my penis.

We spoke some minutes more and she said that she`ll go, but the fate has decided differently.... When she gets up from the bench, her foot hit a stone and she barely miss falling from behind so she turned around and put her hands on the bench to recover ballance but her right hand missed it and she fell on me but her knee was on my croth and crushed it.

"Oh sorry" she said after understanding and she get back off me, letting me fall on the floor, hands on my balls.

Several seconds later I look at her, she hasn't moved, she was staring at me, her mind seem to be elsewhere and suddently she moves her hand and put in under her skirt, I didn`t believe what I as seeing, she fingered herself one minute and, as suddenly as she began, she stopped, her mind came back:

"Oh my...what was I...." she was shivering " Oh god"she said while running close to me.

`"How my god, how do you feel, does it still hurt?"

"I begin to feel better, don`t worry"I smiled to her.

"I`m so sorry, you think that I`m a sadist now, sorry, I`m so sorry, I`m the worst girl in the world, I am..."

"You aren`t a sadist, you`re a good girl.What`s wrong with enjoying feeling superior when a man in at your feets, vulnerable, even if it wasn`t your intention ? Anyway I feel better there.You want to know what is a sadist? A sadist is a girl who laugh with a knife in one hand and a pair of berries in the others"

"But...."

"But nohing" I responded while gettin up and take her in my arms, cause she was about to cry" Your heart is more hurt than my nuts, you don`t need that, trust me, don`t worry" I whispered in her ear. And if you want to know the truth, I..I....I loved it" She stared at me and we were both red as tomatos, I began to panic "I am not a perv, its kind of a fetish, some men like to be kicked there, others like to..."

"It,`s okay, It`s okay; I understand, some womens have fetiches too, don`t be so embarassed" she smiled "you`re a good boy".

At this moment I stared at her eyes, purple-black, and she found my look too. "You are an awesome girl", I said before our lips met, one, twice and hundreds of times. When we stopped It was going to be 8pm so I asked her to go eating inside. I get off my best food from the freezer and we ate face to face.

CHAPTER 2 : The begining of a special relation

"It`s kinda frustrating do date a girl I don`t know the name"I teased her.

"Oh it`s true, my name is Lania, Lania Isayiah".

It passed a few time without speaking but, suddenly, I felt her feet massaging my crotch.

"So you like being hurted there, she smiled, waiting for me to blush, so I responded while smiling ironicly for making her blushin her turn: "you are warming me and I love it too!" But she smiled evermore, "Put off that pants to see if I give you A footjob or if I crush your balls against the chair"

"I each situations, you`ll make me cum, evermore if you make me lick your foot"

"Some foot fetish too, I am sure you come if I slap your dick from every directions with my feets"

"I`ve never said the contrary"

We continued teasing each other until the end of the dinner, using the most possible words related to sex and fetiches, and then I put off my clothes, and we began our first game: "If I make you cum with one foot, I punch your gonads 10 times each one, sure you can lick the other foot"

"It`s already impossible to resist to your feets but if you smile to me, I haven`t any chance to resist, you`re too much cute!!

"So you ask me to smile to you, don`t you"

"You have understood everything, but don`t smile before beginning the footjob, otherwise, I could cum before you touched me"I said to her, smiling.

CHAPTER 3 :The first footjob, and the first real pain.

She began her job the less sensually possible , with her bare heel, to see if I was so sensible, and the pleasure began to make my prick shiver a little. Then she really began: my cock between her toes, she smiles cutely and put her other foot in my mouth, next I took it in my hands and licked it as softly as I can, like if it was the most fragile and precious thing in the world, cause for me it was.I asked her, then, to slow cause I couldn`t resist 10 seconds more.

Finally, I cummed in about 7 minutes:" Oh my god! The only thing I can say is that you are awesome, great, everything, I love you so much" And with that we kissed some times.

"Your big cock resisted well, I thought you would have came without any resistance, but you are really playful." It's important to say that she hasn't said "big" for nothing.

"If I cummed like that, it wouldn't have called it a game, just an usual footjob, games like that are very exciting for me."

"I'm glad I can really play games like I see it cause you see it the same, it will be so good."She smiled.

"And so fun, but don`t is time for my balls to get hurt?"

"Sure it is, they will love it, trust me!"

"Oh yes they will, but don`t you want to put off the cum of your foot, there is a wash-bowl in the kitchen.

When she came back, the punching session began: 1,2;1,2;1,2;1,2;1,2;"How is it?" I answer "Hurt but so good" 1,2;1,2;1,2;"Ouch"..."Just 4 more, 2 by ball", she opened my legs and countdown, punching harder...."four...three" " Ahhhh"..,..and even harder"two and one"she slapped my dick while I fell in one side.After some seconds I said "great, you were so great, I was scared you stoppped because I shouted, but you don`t"

"I`m happy, I thought I punched too hard"

"If my scream cause you some ear-ache, you have hurt too much, but sceams like I did are a way to say "thank you".With that she goes on me and kissed me passionately "The pain will get off quicklier like that" she smiled and we kissed for half an hour, then she pets my cock with her knee until I came, and we entered the sheet sleeping close to each other until 10am.

She woke up and me with her but she gets up first and go prepare breakfast with what she finds cause she knows my house since only yesterday.

Before going to the kitchen, she whispered in my ears"ready for the strip-tease-kicking game?

" Not yet but soon"I said my eyes halfly opened.
"I`m sure your dick is ready, isn`t it?"
"Yes but it is not enough strong for wake me itself"

CHAPTER 4 :Strip-tease-kicking game

We ate when I got up, I said to her what I thought of her game:

"I love your way to "play" with me, for the ballbust, you do exactly the way I love, I was scared of you to stop punching at my first little scream, or on the other side I was afraid you act like a mistress: Shouting to me , and don`t caring of what I think, but you were perfect, hard just it has to be but so careful too. And when you masturbate me, I don`t know what to say, "awesome" is nothing compared to what It feel. She held me from behind the chair and whispered" don`t worry, this is exactly the way I see a relation like that, I`ll always take care of you, even if I kick hard". She kissed my neck sometimes and asked me if I was ready to play.

"Oh, this will answer for me"I said, showing her my growing dick. She blows close to it finishing the hard-on 2 times faster.

"So I can give you the rules, it`s simple:

you`ll play an archery game on my portable computer, I brought it back from home before you gets up. There will be a three-areas` target, so :bull`s eyes,yellow=I put off one cloth; area 2,blue=I give you one kick; area 3,black=I give you 3 kicks; outside, you take 8 kicks or you take only four, but I put a cloth back.It`s okay.... so second part of explications: I`ll put of shoes, socks, pantyhoses,skirt; so 7 and my jacket, t-shirt, bras and panties, so 11 clothes but my panties cost 2 continuous bull`s eyes okay? You`ll put back my clothes yourself okay, and everything from panties to socks with your mouth,and my bra too if you want but If I put back something, I remove it myself ok?.You have lost if you stay on the floor more than one minute, but don`t worry, I`ll give you a blowjob to remove the pain and we`ll restart when you want, and I`ll give you a blowjob too if you win, and maybe more."

"It will be the best moment of my life:seeing your perfect body, licking from legs to feets, holding my aching nuts and eventually be given a blowjob"

"I`ll let you touch me if you win!"

I smiled and said "My dick is saying to you that he can`t be harder, but if he could, he would be."

"Good dick" she said while kissing it on top and eating the pre-cum."Let`s go""I`ll try like that....Crap just next to the center, but I think I have understood how to hit bull's eyes"I presented my nuts to her and the kick came, quite hard, but I didn`t moved.

I was right when I said I have understood, I hit the bull`s eyes and her boot came to my mouth,it was a black high-heeled boot; I smelled a little and licked the heel before getting the zip down up to her ankle and remove it softly and carefully.

Second bull`s eyes, this time I passed more time kissing and licking the boot before putting it out.

"Some wind is blowing, but I`ll do yelloy A third time...Yes, succeed!!!

I put back her sock, seeing her black pantyhose and leg under"I can`t resist, I have to put off it" and I lauched the fourth arrow in the black.

"Don`t be so impacient, you`ll remove it soon" she told me and I smiled:

"I don`t care, I want to be kicked too"

And three "no-shoed" kicks arrived in my nuts, I curved a little, holding them some seconds and said"It`s too much good"

I took my time and hit the yellow, but barely missed. The sock on the floor, I stared at her legs, and she put one foot on my body slowly moved down to my cock she felt shiver and said"Just one more yellow".

"Crappy wind, blue" I said, and she giggled while moving her foot back and forth before kicking.The impact made some noise and I nearly collapsed but got up quickly and said "Ouuuch" while going to computer.Thankfully, the next arrow hit right in the center.

I kissed every millimeter of the pantyhose, I removed it the slowest I can, and re-kissed every millimeter of her skin.

But the hard reality came back on computer, there were a lot of wind, And I barely missed the target.

"Three more? she said and it began, She shouted "Nuts!!!!"at the last kick. I fought against myself to stay right and I won, but how painful it was.

I went sit face to the computer, but the mouse moved when the arrow let go, and the wind finishes working. "A wonderful sky-shot" An off voice said, and the hands of my goddess, came in my shoulder:

"Can you take it, or I put back a cloth" Lania said in my ears, "I can, my balls love your feets as much as my mouth, just countdown from 60 to 0 after okay"

"Sure, so let`s kick...1,2,3,4,5,6,7and 8"

I fell on the sofa, the eighth kick in my mind: the same that when I made "Ouuuch" but preceded by ten hard ones."60...59...58.......50...40"I was able to get up at the 30th second,but stayed sat on the sofa 29 more seconds, liking her bare foot.

When I went to the computer, she asked me"Do you want a little break?"

"No, I lose or I win, but I`ll never stop,if I win, my balls will certainly be swollen and purple, but, I`ll never take a brak; don`t worry, you`re really far to damage them... Sure, I may loose if I take eight a second time, but I`ll recover if I hit yellow, but its windy......Yeeeeeeah, bull`s eyes!!!!!"

I "ate" her from leg to foot, taking my time and forgetting my painful nuts several minutes, I get up to kiss her, she was a little surprised but responded with much love.

Then, Another bull`s eyes, and I put her skirt in mouth, before putting it off, I said"I bet black"I put it off, kissin every places my mouth touched. Next I looked up: Oh, white panties, you`re so sexy, but I lost my bet...I deserve one more kick in the next missed target"

And I missed this one "Black? WTF, I was right placed, Anyway...."I said while opening my legs:"Your shoulders, right, now one....two....three, It`s not finished..."She teased me with her foot, many times,And delivered a very strong kick you know where. I immediatly got down to the floor, and quickly found her foot I kissed; she was sat and had one foot in my mouth, the other caressing my body.

I stood up in 41 seconds, and stayed curved to play the next cloth, despite the pain and the wind I suceed to hit the center.

"Nice" she said, "but you won`t have a lot time to recover until the bra, hope you won`t lose the target next time"

I put off the jacket and said, "You`re so pretty, I`m addicted to your sweety skin, and looking at you make me feel better" but even if the ache goes out a little, I would have needed ten minutes of foot kissing to recover completely. The next target hit was blue. I presented my aching balls and she massed them with her foot before kicking.I allowed myself 10 seconds on the floor and I got up but barely missed balance and Lania helped me going to computer... but for doing another blue. In the second I opened my legs, a strong kick make me jump cause her foot brought me some centimeters above the ground, and I heard her giggle. I moved in 36 seconds to show her I was able to move, but I stayed sat until 59.

Lania`s POV

I love ballbusting cause it makes me have fun and feel stronger, but I wouldn`t enjoy these feelings without him:

He is always happy to be hurt there, I always hear that one kick make a guy fall for one hour, but when the guy love it, it`s really different, when you seem have killed him, he asks for more and always compliment you. When I see how careful and soft he is when he kiss my foot, I wan`t to give him more.When he`ll win I`ll give him three differents kinds of jobs and two if he looses.

End POV

I removed her T-shirt, after a nearly missed bull`s eyes, and had a look at her whole body that made my dick shiver a little cause of her bra: Whole black, it allows to see the top of her breasts and formed a line hiding her nipples with yarns below causing to see a big part of her boobs when she moves and especially when she`ll kick me. And for being evermore sexier, she half turned back to emphasize her generous curves.

After staring, I go on target, but missed and hit the black. I opened my legs while she catch my shoulder and shaked her breasts in my chest "Hope you enjoyed these seconds" she giggles before kicking "one....two....three!"I fell screaming in foetal position and hardly, stood up in about forty seconds. "God it`s good" I said.

One more yellow suceed with one hand(cause the other was on my balls) allowed me to see the first part of her intimity: I kissed her breast's bare top before putting the strap in my hand and untie the knot, I kissed her below the yarns hiding the boobs' downside and then, put the bra in my mouth and removed it, closing my eyes, I gave one kiss to each nipple before allowing me to open my eyes, having a complete vision of her, topless. She teased me" ,When I kick is the better moment for seeing them bounce, you should get kicked more!"and I replied,"Maybe I`ll take a lot more, two bull`s eyes are difficult to do."I smiled

I wasn`t totally wrong: in summary, I made blue, blue, yellow, blue, yellow, blue, yellow, yellow, so 4 kicks, but one by one so I get up about less than 30 seconds each time.

Next she filally shouted"You made in, you`ve won!!!!!!"

"I haven`t won yet"I replied"Give me ten more please"

"What?"

"I ask you to kick me ten more times"

"But..."

"Listen, an adventurer who is looking for a treasure live a lot of adventures, but when he is about to see the treasure, a dragon is protecting it and he will have to prove he deserve the treasure by killing the dragon.For me, your whole naked body is a treasure, I underwent a lot of kicks to see it, and now I have to take ten hards kicks and get up to deserve my treasure."

"I....I don`t know what to answer"

"In fact, my treasure is you, nude or not, but this moment is special, I have to take it...........I love you"

She blushed hard but responded with a smile "I`ll give you the hardest kicks I can, for prove I deserve your love"

And it was my time to blush.

I went to the wall-hanged coat rack and hold it, otherwise, even if she hold me by the shoulders, I may fall before taking all the kicks. I opened wide my legs and said "For you I can take it."

I wanted to fall since the first kick she gave "...two...three...four", my fingers shivered, but I stayed stood. She really uses all her strenght "five....six....seven" , each kick hit my balls so hard...."eight"...and made them bounce up and down..."nine"...but crushed`em against my body before they had the time to go down..."ten".

She laugh when I fell on the floor and moved unusefully everywhere like a returned bug. I calmed down my breath and put my hands back of my nuts, slowly sat on the floor and get up ,re-holded my balls and went to the sofa, still moaning with pain, fighting for not fall another time in foetal position.

"You`ve won, my angel" whispered the softest voice in the world."Purple and so swollen" she said and ate them without press at all, smiling, she licked my dick from down to top and said"Now, forget everything, just enjoy the pleasure."

CHAPTER 5 : rewards

She licked my cock ten times, then she kissed it.Blowjobs never really interested me,I expected to be sucked during some minutes and cum, what didn`t excited me a lot. But the way she made in was so awesome, she don`t really sucked me, in fact, she lick, she kiss, she took a part between her lips. She kiss my dick everywhere, staying on the sensibles areas...She took it between her lips in the base and slowly move up,finishing by delivering a kiss on top....She move one finger on my glans and kiss elsewhere...and much more.She loves "ball-play" too, kissing, eating, licking.

I cummed in 8min, the five seconds before, she sucked me so speed that I had the impression the cum and the pleasure splitted, and it wasn't only an impression for the pleasure .After eating my semen, she "handjobed" me for 30seconds, and kissed the top to eat the last bit of cum.

"How do your nuts feels now?

"Still hurt, but so good hurt"

"Can you move?"

"Sure, I moved behind her and hold her"I can respond to every question which are in your head:yes I loved that, yes you were good, no you didn`t damage them, no you didn`t kick too hard, yes I feel good, yes your blowjob was good and helped forgetting the pain.Don`t worry, sure it was very hurt, but anyway I never said stop, I know my limits."

I kissed her neck until she feels better.When her godlike smile came back she told me the "program":

"I think its time to eat, I`ll prepare ok.

Then I want to give you a footjob from my chair. After eating you`ll "play me"and I`ll give you 2 more "jobs":I write hand, foot, tit, and put two papers in my hands, you choose left or right and we restart with the third and the one you haven't chosen ok?"

"Seems good, but when I`ll "play you", don`t let me do what you don`t like ok."

She blushes cause I should have said it when the moment will come but I said it one second after she spoke."O-Ok"

"It`s very important for me to please the beautiful goddess who kick me so good and give awesome jobs." I said while kissing her, making her become even reder.

We ate after preparing and I explained how she was good during the game, She asked me if I love her boobs, sure I do; and we spoke about others conversations, everything with my big hard cock caressed with her feets and toes.

I finished by saying"Everytime I was in heaven, since the ten kicks, since your first removed boot, in fact, since the firts second I saw you" She gave the best of her to make me cum while she heard it, and made it easily.

Then we went to the middle of the room, I get on my knees and first put my head in her ass that made her giggle and she shook it, laughing "You love my ass, hum?" Then I eat her panty`s yarn and put it half down, just above her cunt, I saw she was shaved.I ended the job, seeing first her pussy then I got back, staring at her whole body before she turned around and let me admire her ass in more to the others godlike body parts. I put my head on the sofa, she sat on me, made me lick her pussy, and shook her round ass on my face.

She moaned slowly at the beginning, and finishes by shouting hard as the orgasm went. She fell on the ground, slippering on my body and all along my dick, delivering me an orgasm too, cause her shaking butt already excited me so much; I came even harder cause her ass crushed my balls on the floor and pushes on my penis.

We stayed like that for a moment, I Kissed her where I could and she pressed on my nuts, understanding I loved it.

I then said her to enjoy what I`ll do; so she went on the bed, lied down, and I go on her, kissing her everywhere:lips, nose, eyes, hair, arms, hands, chest, tits, belly, crotch close to her cunt, legs and feets; she then turned back cause I wanted to kiss more of her hair, and continues with her neck and back....and I didn`t resisted to a little "face-assing". I next promised to give her another orgasm, while fingering her this time.

I put my finger between her legs, turning around her pussy, and slowly entered her.I saw she felt good, and go kiss her; then I speeded up and she moaned a little with pleasure, I put a second finger and slowed but quickly go speeder, I put one of the two fingers deeper inside her, changing finger a lot, she was now shouting with pleasure, and I to put my two finger deeper in her ten seconds before she orgasmed. This time I decided to taste her juice:

"Sweety, very sweety but not as your lips, and for you, how was it" I kissed her while keeping on stroking her crotch softly.

"It was so good, you were perfect"

"I could have went speeder but, cause it was your first time, I wanted to stay soft, I can play with you tits too if you want; say me what you would me to do next time, or if you let me do the way I feel, say me often how it is.

"Why are you so much worried, I can`t feel bad when you do it?"

"Not bad, but not enough good, not comfortable, not what you expect.....You give me much more "jobs" than I "play-you", and wou`re so awesome! I don`t feel bad cause I give to you less than you do, because I know you like our relation this way, but at least, I wan`t to give you the best I can"

She blushed and said"Thank you to be so attentionnate to me"

I didn`t resist to her cute smile and kissed her. Then, the next part of my reward came: "So, right hand or left hand, honey?"

Dear reader, it`s time to play "a story where you are the hero": put 3 papers writen hand, foot, tits, take 2 and choose one at random, restart with the 3rd and the one not chosen before, then highlight the 2 texts corresponding to your chosen paper.(I can`t forbid you to read everything but, please, play the game and if you want, come back read the third part, when the story is finished, I tried to do something original so play it please). Enjoy

Handjob

She put her hands first on my nuts, still big but a little red, not purple. She massed them some minutes and softly stroke my cock, then she puts 3 finger and pet my glans while her other hand made a round trip from base to top of the skin. She put another time her hands on my balls, all over this time warming them; she seemed to find it very important, and I wasn`t against it, it made me feel more decontracted. She came back to my prick with real masturbating movements:from up to down, but still slow, making the pleasure longer.

She teased me gently, moving her toes on my lips, I didn`t resisted much time before kissing and eating her whole foot: the speeder strokes are the command to open my mouth. I felt the pleasure grow a little, she was using her second hand, one finger exactly, patting on my dick hole, for eat the pre-cum.I understood she had decided it was time to cum when she masturbated me speeder and pet the glans` sensibles areas, she moved her feet in my mouth and put the other in my face, kept sat just with her butt, allowing me to see her pussy much more.

"How much time could you resist"she ask, rethoricly, and I came 5 sec later.

She continued stroking until the last bit of cum went out, but she don`t stop.I finished by asking her"Don`t you stop, it`s finished now, you`re already making the cum went up."

She smiles "Oh, but now it`s too late for stop"and I re-cumed 5 min later.

Footjob

She smiles"Would you love having your nuts crushed against some books with one foot and the other stroke your dick?I smiled and replied "The best is you begin crushing with both feet, you continues with one, and my cock finish between your feets"

"All right, honey, lets crush!" and she placed some books under my balls.We were sat in the sofa and she puts her feets on my bollocks.

She goes painful in the beginning:She can crush one ball per foot or crush both nuts under one foot and press with the other.I screamed a little when she pressed hard 5 sec before letting only one foot crush, maintaining the pain.

"Its so fucking great" I shouted then

"You haven`t seen everything" she smiled, and put both feets on my dick, I instantly closed my eyes and moaned with pleasure, my brain got disconnected for everything and so didn`t try to resist anymore.Result: I emptied my balls in 20sec.

My eyes stayed closed and she came kiss each of them"Don`t open your eyes, you still haven`t seen eveything"

She came back and put her foot in my mouth, I instantly recognized her pantyhose texture, and my cock came hard instantly.

She put it back on my prick and went slower, and I tried to resist, my eyes opened cause I wanted to see my goddess. But I stopped resisting when she strokes hard, I moaned with pleasure and came another time.

"So soft and so good, you really are a goddess, and your ball-crushing was so good too, oh god, I hope I have given as much pleasure to you, you deserve so much." she smiles and blushed while answer "Yes, you have."

Titjob

I blushed when she arounded my cock with her boobs, but I felt so warm, it was such a new sensation, her tits were perfect: big to widely around my dick, but not artificially huge. The slow moves she made seems not to be able to make me cum, but this warmth, so amazing, so comfortable. She had herself the impression to not please me, but she changes her thought when I hold her, I wanted to feel her whole warmth and I moaned with pleasure when she kissed my neck back and I came 30 sec later. It was so different, I needed another way to enjoy it at maximum, and this way was to feel her hot body against mine.

I told her how I felt and she said:

"I`m happy you found your way to enjoy it, but I want to make you climax while kissing your boob-arounded prick.

She arouded it so, moved slowly, and kissed the top, once in one minute and another time then, her kissing frequence splitted and splitted, always in sensibles points, my penis` heat increased, and when her kisses were nearly constant, I give everything to resist but failed, cause it was simply impossible, and she knew that.

"How does that felt" she said close to my dick, her blow making it shiver.

"Great, awesome, wonderful"

she smiled with that words and kissed my cock a last time ....for now.

Ketchupman
05-04-2011, 03:22 AM
Nice! Good idea of the game for the reader.

I'm looking forward to the next part.

smackMyNuts
05-06-2011, 01:34 AM
I liked the story. It's more to my taste than the other one. I appreciate you writing it and taking the time to write it in English since I know that English isn't your first language. I've started a process of cleaning things up some for you and I'll post that once I get it done. But I wanted to give you a few tips for English since there are a few mistakes that I see you making over and over which should be easy to correct in future writing.

1) We almost never use the ` symbol. A mark for possession or contraction is always the ' symbol.

2) You should say "because" rather than "cause". "Because" is sometimes shortened to "cause" (or "coz") in casual speech, but it's never written that way.

3) The singular is "foot". The plural is "feet". There is no word "feets".

4) Sentences should end with a period, not continue into the next one with a comma. You had a lot of sentences that just continued and continued and continued. You should just put some periods in and make new sentences.

5) You might also want to double check you quotation marks because several times you had quotation marks at the start of a quote, but not the end.

Anyway, don't take the criticism too hard. You're doing well and I could almost always understand what you meant. But I thought you might not mind a few quick tips.

Smack

yd26
05-06-2011, 02:24 AM
Thank you for help, I'll try to write shorter sentences but the ` problem is because :) of my nintendo ds, I mostly wrote on it because I hadn't computers close to me and the textedit program has just ` for contract.
Anyway I'll post next chapter soon.

yd26
05-11-2011, 01:39 PM
I tried to make efforts in the language and sentences, thanks to smackmynuts
Chapter 6

Additionnal notes:What you have to know but which isn`t and won`t be writen in the story, and a little more about their feelings.

Tim(the boy) is 21, and Lania 22, they are both students in an university and now have long holidays. Their parents are quite wealthy and that`s why Lania had a big house and Tim too, much less big, but with a big place outdoor, that`s why she wanted to live in his house.

This is the first practice of ballbusting for both of us, but they knew a lot about it, dreaming of giving or receving it since they are 17-18 years old, and seeing videos, pics, stories about it since this time.

They never had sex, some boy-girlfriends but never much time, because of their special way to see love, so, it`s now heaven for both of us:

She thought never kick anyone that hard, she thought never find a guy who please her that much but still kiss and hug her softly, and who say "godlike" to everything she give to him....

....He never thought finding a girl not saying ",kicking your nuts, what a kinky perv you are", he never thought finding so soft,perfect and awesome lips, feet, face, voice, legs, hair, hand, smile and these three other places you know what I think: everything.

That`s why their love isn`t going to end in two days

My clothes put up we kissed a little cause we were both still excited and we decided then to finish to move her into my house.

As it was her parents's house, we don't needed to bring furnitures and others big things, we just took what she needed and she wanted, so we finished quickly and had the time to know each other a little more, we read my comic together, we asked each other what of music we love, and many more simple things.

Finally, we decided to eat in a restaurant end the day ended.

I wake up in her arms and saw her eyes were opened, she moved her hand all along of my body until she found my nuts and gently squeezed them, I moaned and kissed her in the neck. We got up and ate, had some normal activities until midday, and the moment that had to be described in this story took place in the beginning of the afternoon:

"Hey Tim, I had new ideas about ballbusting, I wanted to buy femdom objects I can use on your nuts, I especially thought of a cane, a trample box, and micro vibrators ok"

"That seems goood, but with the trample box, control yourself ok."

"Don't worry, my objective isn't to kill your nuts, it's to make both of us happy."

"Thank you, and you make me think to a little game we could play now..."

"Wait a little I haven't explained you what was the micro vibrators I have seen recently, this is a rubber sheet, not stiff, with a lot of nearly invisibles vibrators, that I can put around your cock or my hand or everywhere, so we san experience new things like making you come while only slapping your dick, my vibrating hand will finish to make you cum don't you think?"

"Wow, this would be awesome, and there is so much other ways to use it... but let's speak of my game:

I have an object in my house who can hurt my balls, I thought that you tie my balls, with your earbuds, for exemple and you tie it to the rolling chair, next you sat on and you say to me where I have to bring you and which drawer you want me to open to find it.

when you have found it I go in the bedroom the time you conceal it somewhere, and you sit back in the chair waiting for me to find it, sure you can kick, squeeze, crush or slap'em when I search, everything you want.Would you love it?"

"Hum, if I've understood well: I say you where you have to bring me and you make me open drawers until I found the tool, everything sat on a chair pulled by your balls which I hurt, It seem fun, original, but are you sure you can pull me?"

"yes,it's easy, that's why you can hurt me, but only on a rolling chair, otherwise, chair's feet won't get up and so won't move; we'll play only in the living room and kitchen ok,roughly 12 drawer "

"Sure, so let's go on internet and then ....prepare your little nutsack so be painful"

"I know.... and I can't wait."

Later:Lania said happily "Here is done, everything bought; it's a little expensive, but my parents can help me to pay"

"Don't worry, mine can help too"

"Ok, so let's tie your nuts, now!...to the chair, right, let's go, the drawer next to me in the living room first"she said whit a volontary wrong mistress resemblance voice, and smiled.

She let me go without hurting me more and she was astonished of the few time I made for going there."There is nothing here" she said "let's go in the kitchen" softly slapping my balls, it was hurt because they were quite pulled back, but I didn't stop, just slowed down a little.

"Nothing, so let's go to the further from here, don't you think I will open the closer to me"

"I' don't think so, that's what is good with you" I said and she responded ironically "good boy" while putting her foot against my dick, stimulating it a little before giving a quick short kick in my nuts, they moved up and down and she giggles while I stopped and hold them in my hands.

I restart walking with her feet teasing my cock and a second kick arrived who make me stop a few seconds and we arrived to the drawer "Oh a pen with a little spiked ball in the rear"

"I don't thought to it but it could be fun" I replied

"Ok I'll take it but anyway it isn't the good drawer so...." and a third kick arrived to my nuts, stronger, with a bigger unfolding of the leg "does that hurt" she teased me and found my dick with her hand, stroking it softly.

"Not at all" I said Ironically and get up still holding my balls.

Next she wanted to check one in the kitchen, the further obviously, and during the "trip" she pushes my balls with her foot, creating less pain than the kick, but continually: every technic has its charm.

She was wrong with the drawer, and said she wanted to try the last in the living room.

She uses her newly acquired pen to hurt me, it wasn`t very spikey, but the sensibility of my bollocks was high, and she applies it on my cock too. There it was agreable and relaxing until she touched the glans, but I don`t stopped even if I moaned.

When we arrived to the drawer, she put the spikey ball in the middle of my nuts and grow the pressure as she slowly opened the drawer, and took all her time to search.

"It would be better for your nuts if it was here....but it don`t seem to, so...lets crush, 10 seconds!"

I screamed because of the already important, growing pressure my balls underwent, she giggles when I go on the floor at only 3 but it was the only way to not hold my balls, but anyway saying "stop" never came in my mind, ever at 7 when she add her second hand and 10, when she released the pen, from my now marked balls.

She let me recover a little and asked me if I was able to get up, sure I showed her I was and said:

"Where do we go honey, my balls asked more" This time I suceed to astonish her but she grind and become in "dark mode":

"I hope they won`t regret what they asked"

"If you try to alfraid me you have missed"

"Let`s see"

"I predict that my nuts will suffer"

"You should be a soothsayer" She said evily "Now I want you to go to the closer drawer from me, then it`s unuseful to say that I want you to turn 3 times around the table, and that I won`t stop squeezing even if you are on arms and nees, so let`s go"

She put one hand around my balls, felt, touched them, making it sound like a massage...an hurting massage, the sensibillity of my balls increased by the spiked ball.

I moaned during the first turn, but screamed in the second, I felt very well the passage to the second turn, her hand now squeezing quite hard.

Squeezing was one of the most painful treatment for tieded up balls, because they haven't any places to move and an higher sensibility, even more for kinds of continuous pains.

"Does that hurt?" She said in my ears, her hand close on my balls, pushing more or less, but mostly more.

"Still...no..not at...all, not at all" I answered screaming, even more afraid by the chairs she put in the path for the 3rd turn.

"Your berries are on steel! I can use both hands like that!" and the third turn came. I fell on the floor many times, when she uses her second hand. She takes care crushing balls one agains the other, sometimes with nails. I removed the chairs and finally arrived to the drawer she now can open.

"Can you open it please, I'm busy with your nuts, she said and nailed me.

"Here...here is it" I said, breathing loud

"Oh, this is a wooden spoon, nice idea" she said

"Like that you'll be able to cane both balls using the cane and it, that's why I said that one cane is enough"

"So I think you know what kind of ballbusting you'll undergo, coming back to the bedroom, hum, does your balls of steels are hurt now?

"Unhappily, not at all, I'm not a good soothsayer, I deserve to be slapped for unsuccesfully make you try to hurt me"I smiled

"I know some berries who will be ripe soon, these fruits are ripe when purple"

"I think I know them too"I smirked...before yelling, the spoon hurting my balls two times per seconds until I arrived in the bedroom

I sat on the bed sceaming and she untied my nuts, concient to the pain they have taken, and said that she`ll make me feel good when she`ll came back from hiding the spoon.

She came back quickly, seeming to have already found the place to hide it.

She put back her jean, and sat on my head for getting topless, she then asked me to put back her panties.

"Time for a break" she said smiling lovely and putting her "pantyhosed" foot in my mouth, while massaging carefully my balls, and putting her other foot all the long of my dick, without moving: She knew that the combined pleasure in my mouth and dick stimulted me a lot, and the ball massage allow the cum to go up

She finally moved her foot up and down, before, during and after the climax, then, she squeezes my balls a little and put both feets in my mouth. I came another time, slower because nothing was on my dick, but she give me an handjob just when I came to not ruin it.

And finally said "I`ll finish by the better" and put her ass on my head and feets on my dick. She first moved her butt sensually, knowing the fetish I had for it, shook it a little and recentering her pussy in my mouth while beginning the footjob.

"Oh god, Lania" I moaned, she blushes because it was the first time I said her name when she pleasured me. She smiled cutely and put her hand on the glans-skin intersection, caressing here with two fingers first and then all her five all over my cock.

The little shiver my prick had, the sound a little more louder who get out from my mouth and the kisses I gave in her intimity, make her understand that I was in heaven now, and her first and only thought was to give me more.

She moved her ass the way I love, and tried to massage my balls with her last hand but she wasn't a contorsionist! So she, then, decided to stroke me from croch to neck, while getting up my arm and kissing from wrist to hand.

It was nothing sexual, or even fetish in this motion, but it shows she tried to do her best for me, even if it can seem nothing compared to the other things she made, and this is really important for me.

In addition she begin to know the way footjobs are the best for me, not too speed because I come too quickly, and not too long, knowing the moment I'm too much excited and can't resist , using all her ****** in the last five seconds.

To come back to the principal thing: her feet, the pantyhose making it incredibly soft, and make the dick roll a little between them.

The movement, speed as it has to do, sometimes just one foot move and "play-toes" before coming back to the stroking, sometimes my dick is taken between the 10 toes, and in these moments she loves moving them, tickling me, knowing I love littles original movements.

Finally, she increased more and more the speed, make kind of a masturbating movements with her fingers too, still on sensibles places, she shook hard her ass, and I shouted her name, followed by "I love you" while her hand and feets were recovered by some sticky thing.

Some soft kisses for the last bits of cum, One suck to each balls, and we were ready for "hidden-spoon"

Her feets washed, my nuts hanged, her awesome naked body sat on the chair, the time to hurt is back.

"I wanted to have your fruits ripe quicklier but I used the wrong potion, and now they are pink like before, but this time I'm sure to what potion using she said" and she kick me once, twice, three times, four, five...until I fell on the floor.

She didn't stopped here, holding the yarn up, my nuts were got up and she slap them during 20 big seconds."Hurting them hard before your first step is the best way to have them purple" she laugh.

"I agree with you" I said while getting up in pain and began to move, I just took some slap or foot crushing in the beginning, then she put her legs on my shoulders and it became suddenly heavier to bring.

In this position, she delivered some slaps , I took three before falling down and she put her toes in my mouth before letting go again.

I explored the living room unsuccessfully, looking under the furnitures, or higher but nothing.

She had re-put the yarn on the upper side under the chair, so they were tightened upper when I look or fell on the floor, giving her a complete access.

When we arrived in the kitchen, she squeezes my nuts very painfully, and I fell on the floor another time, but she squeezes with her two hands several seconds and I don't moved for one minute.

Then she softly used the pen on my glans to make it suffer too and arounded my nuts with the other hand, squeezing me but the way I can move.

My balls breath a little before another kind of pain: She kicks me hard and countdown until 15, then re-kicked my bollocks, 15, kick, 15, kick.I understood I had two solutions: Resist to her kicks...impossible, so get up in less than 15 seconds for looking up and look down the time I was on the ground.

After 5 kicks, she said "15 more and you'll earn a 45 seconds got up without any kicking and 5 seconds allowing you to bring me with your hands.

I got up until the 12th kick, then I just wait for this to end, screaming.

"Nice ripe fruits, now, but you haven't found the spoon, it isn't in the kitchen but living room, let's go"

I went there in 30 seconds and used the last time of my break to see it but don't succeed.

Conscient I won't be able to take it for hours more, she told me that she will squeeze me hard if I am far and less hard when I'll approach, and release the pressure in the area it is exactly

I went in the living room so, and walked in the right up corner: she squeezes me enough hard and I moved left.

The pressure on my balls lowed but increased when I moved in the center of the room, I was constantly on arms and knees but my nuts were evermore tied upper.

I finally found the place and looked under a furniture, the spoon was hidden in a little place where the wood was broken, it was the oldest furniture in my house.

But when I was going to catch it, my balls were catch too"come on my adventurer, go take your treasure" she smiled sarcasticly.

I yelled but came back face to her and said "You are..ouchh, you're totally wrong, my treasure is you, not that... ahhhhh, fuckin' spoon".

She blushed hard and removed her hand from my nuts : "Sorry, I..."

"Don't worry, I loved the gesture, just the oral part was wrong, you tried to dumfound me I it was very good, very important for me, that's good" I kissed her and continuous.

"Still smiling ironically like before, I wan't you to tease me from the last painful straight line" I said and gave her the spoon.

"Right, go forward slowly, I want to cane you a long time" She teased me, and the last hurting moment began.

Arrived to the place where was the chair she gets back and untied me, finishing by helping me walking until the bed.

There, I pushed her slowly and go on her kissing her neck and face, she felt a little surprised, she expected to give me a footjob or thing like that.

"I just need you, softly, just kissing you, holding you"I said.

Then she smiled and kissed me back, she turned back, being now on top and kissed my face and neck everywhere, before finding my lips and kissing for a long time.

We kissed a lot and she asked if I needed a ball massage, and I said yes, because the pain was still present a little.

She made it softly and slowly, that make the pain leaving and the sperm coming little by little.

After coming, I waited for the pain to come back, but it didn`t, my Lania is such an awesome girl.

She then removes her pantyhoses and give me a "feet to head"massage now."Just for your pleasure" she said. But when it ended, I said, softly removing her feet now on my cock:

"No, stop, it`s my turn to please you now."

She blushed because I had resisted to what I consider as one of the best pleasure in the world to give her some pleasure.

Then I gave her kisses on her whole body, like last time, and began to go around her pussy, wanting to give her a good licking but:

"Don`t do it please, you wanted less than we do usually and I found that giving softer things to you was good, and I want softer things too, okay?

"Sure, but you even made me cum once, I think if you want an \equivalent\, I can play with your breasts, not a big orgasm, but a lot of pleasure anyway"

"This is a good idea, I`ll be wet but not orgasm, an \equivalent\ of you because you can`t make me come "softly"

"Then, let`s begin!"I ate her right boob slowly, and stroke the other. Next I exchanged hand and mouth for a few minutes, hearing some moans.

Then I had my two hands on them, and excited her with fast moves, kissing neck and lips.I went back kissing the chest, slowly but insisting on the nipples, hearing louder moans as the time passed.

I finally came back kissing her mouth and then from neck to feet,the place where the "soft" session ended after I "cleaned" them.

We gets up and then ate still nude, and looked a movie on tv before going bed.

There, we didn`t slept, but had a good time, a very good time, a much more "juicy" time than the "soft session", and eventually, we finished by having our first time: unable to resist to each other. They haven`t brushed their teeth, naughy young peoples!

yd26
06-01-2011, 09:52 AM
A long chapter, hope you haven't waited too much.
I saw some mistakes in the chapter six, I forgot to traduct "équivalent" but btw it's the same in english.
And the chapter's name was "Tie me and squeeze me".

A last think, I discovered that "awesome" can signify "huge" or"astonishing", but I always use it as a synonym of "super", "wonderful".

Chapter 7: Why taking a shower alone"
The morning passed quickly, because we woke up at 12, before getting up, we kissed and she made me cum with her knee. This was the only sexual thing of the day: we spended the afternoon speaking and kissing together inside, before going in the city center.

The following morning, she kissed me and moaned with pleasure, that made me understood that she wanted me.

So I fingered her slowly first because she wasn`t truely awaken, but when she began to moan louder, I speeded up little by little and she came. We had then breakfast and she wanted to give me a footjob from her chair like only her know how to do it that good.

Then she said:"I'll spend a lot time in the bathroom now, you come with me?

"Sure", I blushed and then smiled.

She hugged me and whispered" I'll hurt your nuts during the shower, make you cum while washing your groin, and re hurt you. Then, a little light cbt, ok?"

"This will be awesome"

"She continued describing while caressing sensually my dick:"I'll "brush" your crotch with my hairbrush, and put a little hairpins in your nuts for giving you a painful footjob.

Finally, it will end by an heating blowjob, and you`ll love it, ready?"She asked, emptying my balls for the second time of the day.

"This would be godlike as always, and so different but with only awesome moments, painful or not..... I can`t wait!" So she hold my balls and drove me in the shower. Sure my crotch was right on shower head and took all the cold water before it heated.

Then she entered the shower and gave a good squeeze, some knees followed, and some hits with the shower head. She was having fun and continued some minutes hitting and squeezing my nuts, and when she stopped I asked her:

"Don`t you want stomp them against the floor?"

"You can take it?"she asked because of the screams caused by the last blows"Sure, you were having so fun."

"But your balls are the most important"

"They are right, don't worry"I took her hand and drove it around my nuts"I love when you have fun when i'm hurt, I don't wanted a mistress-slave relation but I still want to be dominated. Squeeze, stomp, and laugh!.

She made me sat by holding down my bollocks and put one foot on them, crushed a little and changed foot, making me eat the second, the warm water still falling on us. Then she stopped stomping but took the shower head in her hand, put the mode "jet" and hurt my crotch this way.

The high pressure created a big pain, especially in the glans, and gave another crushing impression in the balls.

She asked me if it was good and I said yes, holding my dick (and not my balls) for the first time of my life, I said to her that the "Let's water this glans" particularly turned me on.

So we soaped each other with some feminine moaning heard when I washed her breasts and inside-around.

She told me to go on knee and she put her butt in my head:"Just a little more "feel good" before you cum" she said, moving and shaking it the most sensual way.

So it became the time to pump...not really to pump,just in the beginning in order to make lather the liquid soap on my dick, but when a big "pile" of foam appears, she took it and passed it everywhere on my cock, giving soft caresses with one or two fingers, removing little by little the pain caused by the jet .

She was really soft, and when she saw how it turned me on, she continues stroking softly, even when my dick was white of foam, and when she saw I was going to cum, she put her fingers on my balls.

"Don't worry, I denialise you just for make last your pleasure and to finish it even better in a moment"

"It's nothing, I love when you are on my balls too, you know, you can squeeze a little if you want" I smiled to her.

And she gave me some "5 seconds squeezing", increasing she pressure with the time, but still squeezes softly, without much pain.

She then rolled my slippery balls between her hands, deliberating to crush them a little, but staying soft; and when she she heard me moan with pleasure, she put only one hand to roll my nuts and the other on my dick, adding some more foam with that movement I love so much until I came

"This was amazing, and all the squeezes and knees I had taken before too" I said.

"Hummm... some more pain?" She smiles, giggles and slapped my dick, and I took some others slaps before she said:

"I'll slap you 20 times in the 4 directions: right, left, up, down, and I'll make the first 10 normal, 11-17 a little harder, and the last three very painful okay, can you take it?"

"Yes, my dick need some pain too sometimes, but can you give just 10 in the down direction, it's more painful but not very pleasant, and the up direction is nearly not painful at all."

"I can do 40-40 left, right, it's better I think. I slap harder each ten and do the last three really hurt ok?"

"Sounds nice, let's begin" I smiled and my dick wiggled left and right. She began by the left, and It was hurt for 10 to 20, but easily took it and the 20-30 too, I begin to scream, not very loud, in the 30s, and the left side of my dick began to have a red mark just for taking the last three:

I moved down a little and holded my dick for the first slap, but not fell, I resisted to the second too, screaming louder, and I surprised myself to stay standed for the threeth, but not easily.

The three slaps were very fast, her arm on the wall; it arrived in the opposite wall, and my dick moved between these two moments. I won't say that her hand moved too fast to see the movement, but it was quite hard to see it, especially on the second slap.

She kissed my dick in the red area, and put some hot water around 40-41° to warm it before beginning the right side. She promised me an handjob when we'll go out the shower.

I took the 30 firsts easily, but with a little more pain: she was slapping the opposite side, but some pain was present on my whole dick.

The 30s slaps made me understand that I won't still standed up for the last three, and the shower wasn't really big. So I asked her to get out from the shower and I sat on a chair with my big hard cock still hard as a metallic pipe, proudly erected.

"Hope you'll like this one!".... and I was holding my dick. She putted back my hand and give me one kiss on top of the glans before getting ready for the next.

"Try to see my hand moving" and I held my cock a second time. Two soft kisses warmed my dick for three seconds "I'll give your dick 10 kisses, just one more slap". Her sarcastic smile came back

"Do you think your cock can move further than my hand? and I holded my red dick for the last, but she put back my hands and strethed her two arms left and right before making the hands crash agains my dick.

I went on the floor in foetal position, even if I was sat. Lania came close to me and whispered in my ears:"20 kisses".

She made me lie down on the back and give the twenty kisses, while I thanked her: I wasn't expected so much pain but it was so good anyway, like everythink she does.

Her kisses truely warmed me, she made them soft as she can, but so sensual.

"I want to really remove your pain now, but I have saw in videos that the dick is very sensitive after such slaps, that`s why I thought to give an handjob but I'll put my hand a little in the freezer ok?"

"You're right, you'd have hurted me without ice, but in the freezer, isn`t it too much?"

"No, it`s very hot here and I want to cool your penis the best way."

So she came back and arounded my dick, the first contact with her fresh hand made me moan with pleasure, and the others strokes too.

She wasn`t joking when she said she wanted to do it the best way: she was so much good that I could clearly feel the ache get out, it was an awesome sentation, and combined with her soft, fresh, little, godlike, awesome hand stroking like if my dick was a fragile thing.

These two pleasures prevented me to resist and I came. I felt bad to have recovered her soft and fragile hand with my dirty and silly sperm, but she doesn`t seems to see it that way: She was very happy to have made me feel good, and her smile succeed to make me happy too.

I got up and she asked "Ready for the brushing?"

"Oh, yes look at my dick, already re-hard, and in perfect fit, without any pain left from the slappings."

"Really, I thought I couldn't brush it in fact, I expected your dick still hurt a lot."

"Not at all, no pain can remains to that freshness combined with your awesome hands."then I took my balls in one hand and said her they want to be brushed too.

"Don't worry, I wasn't forgetting them", she said while opening the drawer and put back two hairbrushes.

She asked me then:"people always speak of the balls, but now I've the impresions that some kinds of busting is more hurting on the penis, especially on top, do you know why"

"In practices like hairbrushes, it's more painful because it hurts the skin and not the whole cock or balls, and the dick skin is more sensible than the balls', especially the glans, in the slappings I don't really know but I think it's because the dick is heavier and move more than the nuts."

"So the inside of the dick don't feel pain?"

"It feels, cock crushing is very painful and I feel some true dick-pain, not skin, when you slap me too, kicking the dick hurt too, but I don't like it. It's nearly the only kind of pain I don't like there, unless extreme tortures and unbearable pains, sure."

We spoke a little during the brushed passed all around my groin, rolling or not, much or less painful, first on right nut and then, made it roll on my balls.

Then, She rolled it on my dick, several times, and went to the glans, but stopped immediatly while hearing me yell.

"S-sorry, are you all right?" she said and massed my glans with her hand, worring.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, just be softer here please"And I drove her hand wirh the brush to stop her to worry.

She made it a little too soft at the beginning but then found the way to what I call "The level of pain for the most pleasure.

Then, understanding she can be rougher elsewhere, she moved it around my balls but without rolling, and then made the same on my dick, noticing It hurted a little more. Then I asked her to take the second brush.

She puts it under my balls and passed the other on them, crushing a little when seeing I was far to ask stopping.

When came the most pressure in my nuts she asked me:"Does the new rolling pins are good?"

I moaned but succeed to say "The best ever",and re-moaned after: it was a weak but constant noise, created by the pain in my balls and the pleasure in my mind.

She countdowned thirty and re-countdowned until ten, having learned before, that I loved this kinds of surprises.

She "brushed" my dick now, rolling the two in different places, up and down, and went to the glans:

"I'll be soft, but you'll have to take 1 minute glans-torture, ok? I won't stop moving but will stay very soft, can you take it?."

"Sure, the way you insist in "I'll be soft"make me think this will be super."

She used only one brush and make only some bits touch upon the glans, in a rolling movement.

she was stimulating me, and she knew and wanted it: making the brush go on the sensibles places and one finger tickling the glans elsewhere, changing places until I came, in less than one min.

My dick moved by himself, crushing the brush against the glans for half a second, and made an higher jet of cum.

So her hand came, and helped my dick to continue getting out the load. Her tickling finger seems not wanting to get back, she tickled one minute more and felt my cock shiver: Already?, so let's continue" she laugh.

I came one minute later and she added her mouth to "drink", directly on my dick hole.

"It's amazing the way I make you come with one finger...no, one nail, one bit of finger"she giggles

"You cut your nail and put it on my glans...I come, you know, no I joke but one bit of finger is millions time superior that my prick is able to resist.

"I bet you cum if I put the less sensual finger, the 4th, in the base of your dick.

"you'll won, in fact it's in my mind, one part of your body moving close to my dick already excite me already so much, maybe not to climax, but to the first shivers....at least."I smiled and we giggle.

"Do you want some more "job" with pain, before a good warming.

So, do you want 2 or 200 hairpins now?

"199, that's seems good" I smiled, "No let's say 5, 6 in each nut, and 3 in the middle, yeah, 6,6,3...15, ok?

"Really?, in fact I expected 6 or 7 for your whole nutsack".

"They are nearly 2cm long right, so 15 will recover it, don't you think?

"Why not, I just thought that already one would have been very painful."

"It's not that atrocious, sure it hurts, but it`s an addictive pain.I really like it." She began to put them, one by one, and I lied down on the carpet.

She sat higher on the stool,put back her pantyhoses and began to caress my groin: one foot in my dick, and the other in my balls.

She took my dick between two toes, or stroke in with the under side of her foot, while she moved the pins taken between two toes, or moved back and forth her foot on my balls, and made the pins follow the movement.

"Do you want me to be routher, or continue like it?"

"Go harder please, I love it."

She gets up and kicked me 12 times quite hard and come finish the job on my head while I screamed.

She put one foot on the floor to not lose ballance, and gave me little kicks, from just over the nuts, whith her ass bouncing on my head.

I moaned with pain constantly, until she stops, about 40 times and 1 pin has fell down.

After putting it back, she puts her feet on my cock, and went to "half cum".

She then crushed my nuts between her feet, with my constant little screams.

She made her feet crash against the nuts, like before with her hands to my dick, but less hard and several times.

The last, so the harder kick session arrived, this time she slammed her two feet about 50 time each one, crushing my head under her butt and taking care to not cut my breath.

I really screamed this time, since the firsts kicks, and I breath hard when she finished.

She stopped hurting me for a moment:, until I began to kiss her crotch, close to her intimity.

She understood that what wanted to say "go on please, finish it", and beginning to know me, she thought I wanted to suffer a little more.

So she puts my dick between her feet like before, but pushes lightly on the pins with her heels.

I licked her right inside to show her she had chosen the good practice.

She increased little by little, the little crushes becoming soft hits, less soft hits, and even less soft hits until climax.

I came, on myself, that I usually find disgusting, but, now all the feelings a man can feel had left: My only obsession was to make come the goddess she is.

We moaned together(me because she hadn`t stopped caressing my prick), bur her moans became louder than mine with the time and she came too.

When her mind came back, she gets up and looked at me, but I got up too and removed the cum from my body.

Then I sat and she removes the pins.

"Sorry to hurt you, I can't be softer" she said worring.

"I can take it, these are the drawbacks of the job" I smiled and continued "You made it so good, it was awesome."

I said her I was good but she insisted to kiss my balls, and I would have lied to say I didn't felt better.

I then kissed her in the neck wnen she prepares the bucket for the last "ingame-game".

So the time to heat the balls came, I was a little scared and she noticed that:

"You worry about the temperature of the water?"

"Yes, a little, I never heated myself here over 50°"

"50, it's already high, in fact, I thoughto heat slowly until 45-46, 50 if you can take it, and love it sure.

"50 is the limit, with the bigger pleasure, but you have to arrive to it after several minutes, little by little."

"Ok, let's go, put your nuts in the bucket"

She let the water fall from the shower hean to the bucked. She heated until 40 and begin a blow stimulation.

At 41°, she gave some kisses on the sides of my penis.

At 42°, she blew another time, but closer, softer and on the glans.

At 43°, she putted her lips around the cock, just over the water, and moved up to the glans.

At 44°, she putted back her lips and took some water in her fingers, and making the water go all along my dick, moving her fingers softly and sensually.

At 45° I told her to let go because I felt the sperm coming a little. We kissed during 10 goods minutes before re-eating.

At 46°, she kissed everywhere but not on top. She reserved me it for 47°, when I began to moan.

At 48°, she made some little sucking movements on the glans, slowly, in order to make me resist two degrees more.

At 49°, she stayed slow but sucked further. My nuts were now painful, but I wanted more, it was a huge and addictive pleasure.

"Go on please, 50-51, oh my...you're such a goddess, ah yeah." I moaned and she increased to 50 and a half.She gave some licks all along my dick, only with her tongue, and she sucked me hard on the glans when she felt the last shivers.

It took me some seconds to come back to real life, and I suddenly shouted and get`s up holding my nuts: the sensibility had come back with my mind.

She giggles and I giggle with her, then when I thought our games were finished, she asked.

"You surely need a ball massage, don't you?"

"Oh"I blushed, and we went in the bedoom to lied down in the bed.

I was surprised to see her foot caressing my balls, and I quickly understood it will end with a footjob: she hasn`t finished to hear the words "goddess" or "I love you" today.....If her other foot, now on my mouth let me speak.

A short chapter coming soon, and next I'll try to do a whole RPG chapter

yd26
06-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Chapter 8: A little moment before a very long afternoon

We got dressed and went eating, I prepared it myself:

"Lan(lania), you should get tired of this morning, let me prepare, ok?"

"Oh this is cute, honey, I promise to give you hundreds of kisses and a good ass-shaking after eating."She smiled to me."

"Th-thank you" I blushed.

She went to the sofa to relax, and we ate 15min later.

"I've received a message from my parents to meet you, tonight in town, in a restaurant."

"No problem..."I said and we continued speaking during eating.

Then we went kissing in the sofa, and like promised, a sexy shaking on my head, first with pants, then in panties, and finally naked, from feets to ass. She laugh at me while seeing the bulge in my pants, and slapped here, over the pants sure, turning me on a lot more.

Then we watched a ballbusting video, during what she crushed my nuts betweem the sofa and her feet.

We looked a normal movie, then, and it was time to go eating.

Her parents weren't annoyinng at all, I expected them to say me to take care of her, or threat me if I don't make her happy; but they were very sympathic and we laugh a lot while eating.

The following morning was the day when the tools had to come over, but only at midday, and we were both up and dressed at 11.30.

"If only the tools can already be here, I'm looking forward them to arrive."

She noticed I was hard under my pants, and giggle before saying:

I have a very short game in mind, it would take 15-20 minutes, would you like it?

"Sure, I'm so turned on, what's your game honey."

"It's simple: I go back 3 minutes, If you're still hard I give you a painful blowjob, if you aren't, so without pain, and then we finish with a tit-job."

"Ok, let's go" I undressed myself and she gets out, I tried to stop thinking and closed my eyes, but she was in my mind, I tried to put down my dick with my hands, and she giggles when come back and saw it.

I finally let my dick go, more erected as it hes never been, and smiles.

"I think I'll be bitten, by the way"

"I think too" she smirked and she yelled while moving quickly to my dick and give the impression to bite so hard for cutting it, but she stops just before her teeth meat my prick and kissed it instead.

She kisses, sensually, but her kisses became littles bites on tips of skin. She continues with soft bites over the base, and went upper: half in the glans and skin.

She stopped biting and goes slowly to my balls, kissing my dick all the long. Here she bit the skin and then, she hold my nuts in hands and bit them, I began by moaning with pleasure, I finished by moaning in pain. She went to my dick and bit harder than the beginning for some minutes, and gave a good suck after a last harder biting in the glans.

She pinched my cock-head between two nails before stopping to suck and said:

"Here your are about half cum, aren't you, so let's finish it rougher."

She took first one ball per hand and squeezes, then she gave a long suck and stopped for biting hard, she bits about once in 2 sec, for half a second bittings, but hard, I screamed until coming, and she made sure to eat the load and to stop biting the last seconds.

She kissed and said:"What's better than my boobs for warm this beaten....bitten cock now?

Read only it if you have read the titjob part in chapter three

"Nothing, I remember this warmth, it was amazing, can I kiss you and fondle you during it?"

"Sure you can, last time you said it was much better with this"

"Yes, but I'll do it for you too this time" I said and she blushed.

"Oh, yeah it would be so warm"I said and touched her tits.

"You love them?"

"What's that question, I do love them and I do love you, and everything in, for and about you."

She blushed as a tomato, and whispered:"I`ll try to do my best", I kissed her before beginning, because she was just so cute.

titjob

She began softly, with one breast first, but there were a big contadiction in our mind:

She was wondering if touching my dick won't grow the pain, and I was thinking that I never thought that the ache could be removed so fast and easily.

But she stopped worrying when I hugged her and kissed where I could: hear, neck and hair; and I asked her if she loved it.

"Yes" she said and smiled cutely, before kissing my neck back.

The time passed, the warmth increased, my moans, her smile, and her softness grew, my hands took place on her breasts just caressing them, not helping her because I didn't wanted the pleasure to seem coming by myself.

So, like I've said, my hands arounded her breasts, and I eventually came, recovering her boobs and chin with some semen.

"You want this that hard, honey?"

"I want you to own my balls for this session, punch like you want, stop when you want, unless if I say stop, but I don't think so."

"Right" she said, and hanged me, but let me around my nuts for feeling the most pain, and thought she'll try to remember how the has to tie.

I was looking at the wall, my nuts hanging down, close to the height of her breasts; so as it begun.

She punched once, hard, and once more, harder: the punching frequency increased and she was now punching by series of ten blows.

I took about 50 punches like that before she stops, and she gave me a 15 sec break, during what she holded my balls and squeezes a little painfully.

"You love the way I own your balls, honey?" she said and squeezed harder.

"You own them for long, but this is the best way for you to feel your superiority, and I do love it." I said with a jerky voice because of the pain.

The break .... a break who last 10 seconds instead of 15 and during what she continues hurting me....but still a break; ended.

She punches from below for 5 series of 5 blows, and then punches on the sides, so on each nuts for 20 more hits.

She gave me a true break for 45 sec during what she took the spikey-balled-pen, and pet my cock with, but without hurting me, unless the glans a little.

Focusing there for the last seconds she hit my dick all along until come over to the nuts, which she crushes from below, between the ball(of the pen) and the yarn.

Next she alternated one punch and one hit with the pen. Like I've said before, the spikes weren't very hurt, it was far to hurt as a needle, but blowing with was painful, even more on my red bollocks.

She countdowned 30, and continued hitting with the pen then, from the sides, below, and all along the dick, and very hard especially there

She lets it fall suddenly and come kissing my balls, but only once before biting for several seconds.

She stopped biting and waited for me to finish yelling, before whispering "5 punches more, 10 sec handjobs for the first, 20 for the second, ect...; okay, and you cum after the five, so maybe you'll be able to cum twice.

She re-hanged down my balls, and prepared her fist, she hit right in the middle and they "flied" in every directions, then her terrible fist became a soft hand and arounded my dick for ten seconds, helped with her other, giving a soft massage to my nuts.

For the second blow, she held my ballsac and let her fist crash in it, with a lot of strenght. I yelled but her fondles made me feel better immediately.

I screamed one more time, her blow hurted my left nut. The 30 seconds handjobs brought me to heaven, but I didn't came, her hands let my dick free one second before.

"Sorry, but 30 is 30" She said and re-hit directly on the right ball. Her hit nearly made me do a great cumshot, and her hand that followed didn't needed 40 seconds for making me cum.

She let me 40 more seconds of handjob and ball-fondling after washing her hand.

The last punch was going to happen, but I expected two blows at least of one, I began to know her way to surprise me, and moreover, she had surely planned to make me cum before the 5th in order for me to be able to take it.

She put her hand around my sack, like for the 2nd blow, and gave me a strong punch, which made the balls crushed between the hands, and I was right: I underwent a second blow....but I was wrong:

A third punch hit my nuts, harder, and her hand keep crushing the balls for several seconds. She released and gave me immediately a fourth blow, followed by another, and she countdowned 30, before stopping crushing my nuts, making longer the last seconds.

"Nice you've taken your last 10 punches."

"I expended twenty", I joked, triing to smile, but I was barely able to. She quickly noticed it and massaged my nuts in her hands, softly, but without unhanging them:

"Would you try a ass massage" she said, "I want to have them hanged first, I'll let them go next".

She came on the sofa and put her right buttock on my nutsack, shook it, and giggled before asking me how it felt.

"That's fucking good" I replied, "It is soft and painful at the same time".

"I won't continue hurting you for hours, we should better put the yarn back....You've already took so much, I've never "purpled" them that fast".

"I hope you'll try to beat your record" I smirked

She continues her ass job 3 min more on my cock and nuts, now hanging low; and she decided it was time to cum.

"I can give you a blowjob, but if the tools are here, I have a better idea".

She let me horny as I have never been, praying god to have brought the tools, and she took a long time to come back.

"Sorry honey this isn't in the pillar-post" she said and came in front of me, still on the sofa.

"Why are you going here so, you've changed your mind for the footjob?"

"Not really, it isn't in the pillar-box because it's on my ass" she smiled and let me see the expected vibrator, covering her butt and hung around her waist.

"Oh" I said "This is big".

"Yes, and all the other tools are in the kitchen" she still smiled and began wrapping my balls with her ass.

It kept exactly the roundness of her ass, so she shook it again and went doing some strip-tease-like movements all along my prick.

I moaned and she smirked, loving to see me in kind of heaven, the vibrations against my cock making it amazing, and with she sensation ov her bare ass, so the vibrators were weeny.

When I came, I thought that we hasn't bought it that expensive for nothing.

She licked the cum on me and we went eating.

"Let me completely remove your pain there, because you will suffer a lot this afternoon" she laugh and strocked my cock from her chair with her feet.

"Thank you, my love; can I eat your feet for dessert?"

yd26
06-21-2011, 12:08 PM
Hello everyone, I post for saying that I begun an roleplay chapter, and so this will be very long.
For being simple, there will have main paragraphs to read, and then you will have to read sentences and choose your favorite scenario for the following of the paragraph.
Each sentence refers to another paragraph that you have to go reading.
So with 12 main paragraphs, 60 sentences and 60 other paragraphs, it will take some time to write.
Moreover I have found a system with points. So it is possible to lose, and so, I have to try it several times to see if it's possible to win.

But there is an advantage for you readers: when it will be released, you'll be able to read it a lot of time, and choose several ways, so it will be much longer than an usual chapter...but I need the time to write.

A last thing: there is a boy POV(you are the boy), so I plan to make it with girl POV(just copy-paste everything and use "He"instead of "you" and "you" instead of "she" in the sentences.)
Paragraphs are sure in 3rd person POV.

Another last thing:jumpsmile: I'd love to see some comments after each chapters.
In "kimigawa and her pupils" I had a lot of positive reactions in the end but a few in the story. And here there is absolutely nothing.
So comment after reading please, it's very appreciated for any writers of fanfics or stories like me.

So be patient (and I hope to not have made you waste too much time with my text bloc:D:D:D)

Alec Anaconda
06-22-2011, 12:13 PM
It takes a brave man to write, so copiously, in a foreign language.

It takes a courageous man, to use a Nintendo as a word processor.

It takes a confident man, to ignore those linguistic suggestions already made within this thread.

You, M. Yd26, have all these qualities in abundance, and some interesting ideas.

Alec Anaconda

WannabeKenobi
06-22-2011, 01:29 PM
well is it www.writing.com ? you can make easily interactive story's there,noone made a ballbusting story for it,sadly^^

yd26
06-23-2011, 05:32 AM
I'm very courageous :D:D:D if you knew that when I have to do do a "a" my hand touch the screen first and makes a"(" instead:D.

But I try to make make shorter sentences, I write "because" instead of "cause", I jump lineas, I replace all those :soomad:autogun:machine:` by '.
And I read again my chapters and remove mistakes(a great march:D).

yd26
06-23-2011, 05:43 AM
I'll maybe subscribe on writing.com later but for this chapter nearly everything is set(it miss 3 main paragraphs, and so 15 sentences before the 60 others paragraphs), so I won't try it now.
But thanks for the link, it should be interesting:)

yd26
07-26-2011, 10:34 AM
Some news:
-13 of the 60 needed paragraphs are now written, and I hope and think it will go faster for the others. The girl POV will be made in the end sure.

-This will be the last chapter....temporarily, because this kind of story can always be continued and never ends.

-For me, last chapter mean bonus, which I already have the idea in mind, so I'll write it after this chapter.

-The oneshot "Girl power High", won't be a one shot but a full story with two big sides wwhich are the tournament itself, and the life in the school.

Also I was a little angry about the reviews last time, and said "I have absolutely nothing" but I have some in the beginning so I hope these people liked the following as much as the beginning :)