PDA

View Full Version : Ever Kicked your brother?

jellylegs
05-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Just for fun? Or for punishment? Did you team up with your sister?
How did it feel knowing you could do that anytime to him and he couldn't retaliate.

share your stories and I'll relate an incident when my older sister ballbusted me.

britaney007
05-05-2011, 03:47 AM
I don't know. Since this kind of thing turned me on so doing this to your sibling is like having sex with them to me... I feel... wrong and turn off lol.

subsenmartin
05-06-2011, 03:21 PM
I was nailed by my younger sister a few times. Some of them were for fun - I had come home from practice and was wearing a cup. Only a few times were without.

Dix
05-08-2011, 02:20 PM
We were both about 15. My step sister caught me with a kick between the nuts when we were fighting - mostly just punching each other in the shoulder. She surprized when I felt an exploding pain in my nut sack. Though I was incensed at the time, my memories of that are sexy for sure.

nude2011
05-11-2011, 08:29 AM
Done it a few times to my brother. I he does not listen to me (I am a bit younger) I would give him a nice kick straight on his sack. That only worked a few times...

nude2011
05-11-2011, 08:34 AM
I am a bit younger than my brother and he used to pick on me. I decided that the only way to defeat him was to kick him in the nuts. I did it a few times...after that he blocked it and then my balls got smashed.

2nutbuster
11-23-2011, 06:30 PM
I used to tell my sister that boys are the stronger gender, and then flex in front of her. One day she must have found out about balls from school, cause the next time I stood in front of her and said boys are stronger, she kicked me hard right in the testicles. I tried to stand, but only for a few seconds, and then just dropped hard to the floor crying. All I heard her said was, "Boys have Balls, that means Girls are stronger."

LilShelly
11-24-2011, 08:51 AM
I used to kick my big brother in the balls when he made me mad. I would do it like I was trying to kick a basket ball over the house, as hard as I could. If it was a good one he would roll up and moan, and I would laugh. He never got mad at me, I guess because it was me.

LilShelly
11-24-2011, 08:59 AM
If my big brother would make me mad, I would kick him between the legs as hard as I could, like I was kicking a basket ball over the house. Sometimes he would roll up and moan, and I would laugh, and every thing would be ok.

racked23
03-30-2013, 01:57 AM
I had a gf who never busted me but had busted both of her older brothers and loved to threaten my sack. She was a lot smaller than me but sexy with a nice ass. She always threatened to "pinch" me somewhere that would make me very "uncomfortable" when we were debating things. A couple of times she had her hand on my lap and she would tell me im in a "compromised position" or im in a "vulnerable position" during arguments. She even told me she had kicked one of her brothers so hard that he had to see a doctor. She said that she was an alpha female.

far6ang3r
04-03-2013, 08:29 PM
My little sister would slap me in the balls when we would play-fight, or sometimes even when we'd just argue. I always tried to be tough and pretend like it hadn't hurt me, but she could always see it on my face, and usually I doubled over a bit too. She'd always taunt me, and say "I got your nuts, I got your nuts!" or something like that. I hated that, because there was basically nothing I could do or say in response - when she got me, she got me.

Only once did she really ballbust me, though. She was walking around in just a towel, talking on her phone, and I came up behind her and snatched her towel away. She immediately tossed her phone onto the couch and chased me down, butt-naked. She swung her fists at me, but I caught both of them, and laughed at her because she was fighting me butt-naked. I backed her up a few steps. Then she kicked me right in the balls. I immediately dropped to the floor and curled up in pain. I managed not to cry, but that was about the only shred of dignity I salvaged. Later, when I was lying in bed with an ice pack on my balls, she came by and apologized.

Looking back, I think getting kicked in the balls by a naked girl, even if it was my sister, is probably what started my ballbusting fetish...

kickpom
04-04-2013, 10:27 AM
as ballbusting arouses me, this still feels like ****** so its not my cup of tea!

none66666
04-07-2013, 05:55 PM
My little sister would slap me in the balls when we would play-fight, or sometimes even when we'd just argue. I always tried to be tough and pretend like it hadn't hurt me, but she could always see it on my face, and usually I doubled over a bit too. She'd always taunt me, and say "I got your nuts, I got your nuts!" or something like that. I hated that, because there was basically nothing I could do or say in response - when she got me, she got me.

Only once did she really ballbust me, though. She was walking around in just a towel, talking on her phone, and I came up behind her and snatched her towel away. She immediately tossed her phone onto the couch and chased me down, butt-naked. She swung her fists at me, but I caught both of them, and laughed at her because she was fighting me butt-naked. I backed her up a few steps. Then she kicked me right in the balls. I immediately dropped to the floor and curled up in pain. I managed not to cry, but that was about the only shred of dignity I salvaged. Later, when I was lying in bed with an ice pack on my balls, she came by and apologized.

Looking back, I think getting kicked in the balls by a naked girl, even if it was my sister, is probably what started my ballbusting fetish...

Thanks for this...and thanks to everyone who posted a story of their own.