PDA

View Full Version : BB Legends Nude Welcomes the Beautiful and Brutal Brazillian Giselle!

Ballbusting Legends
05-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Ballbusting Legends Nude (www.c4s.com/31931) is extremely proud to introduce Giselle to the bb community in “Giselle and Carla’s Brutal Ballbusting Practice Session”! This brazilian beauty if a friend of Carla's in real life who absolutely loves to smash a set of testicles. You guys are going to absolutely love Giselle- she is very pretty with a body that is perfect for ballbusting- big natural boobs, powerful yet sexy legs and ass with a lucious "badonkadonk" that you just can't take your eyes off of! Giselle is a VERY big hitter with her explosively powerful legs and really wants to hurt the bb pet as badly as she can! The lovely Carla is also back in this clip- she has a new look, with red hair and a great tan and her legs are looking amazing these days. She is always having a blast busting balls and you guys are sure to love her personality. There is no theme to this skit- it was supposed to be Carla teaching Giselle but they just got so into it they didn't really stick to any kind of a script it just became all-out ballbusting mayhem! So basically we are calling this just the girls practicing busting balls and having a blast doing it. There are some very big hits and the girls don't stop just because the bb pet is incapacitated on the ground, Giselle in particular is all about "hitting him while he's down". If you love beautiful, yet brutal and ball-hungry girls this clip is for you!

Another great recent clip was “Kellie BB Academy: Allie Montoya learns from the Master”. This clip marks the BB Legends Nude debut of Ally Montoya, and the return of Kellie! Ally Montoya is a bi-racial beauty with a great figure and a set of legs that were just made to kick a set of balls. When we recruited her on Facebook she couldn't wait to kick some balls and she really made the most of her opportunity in this clip! And Kellie, well you guys know her! One of the superstars at our site back when she was just 18-years-old, she took the bb world by storm back in 2009, when there were few girls of her incredible hottness who in her age range busting balls and loving it! Now she is a 20-year-old "veteran" so to speak, and films many of our shoots these days as well. But at any rate she had not shot with us for awhile and was definitely tired of being behind the camera, so this skit came about. What I love about this clip is you can see just how much Kellie was looking forward to busting some balls again, and Allie Montoya's reactions of enjoying this guilty pleasure as only a hott girl can is priceless! Both girls get a number of very solid hits to the testicles as well. Definitely a must-see!

Once again, check out these great clips at: www.c4s.com/31931

pecs
05-09-2011, 03:47 PM
Ballbusting Legends Nude (www.c4s.com/31931) is extremely proud to introduce Giselle to the bb community in “Giselle and Carla’s Brutal Ballbusting Practice Session”! This brazilian beauty if a friend of Carla's in real life who absolutely loves to smash a set of testicles. You guys are going to absolutely love Giselle- she is very pretty with a body that is perfect for ballbusting- big natural boobs, powerful yet sexy legs and ass with a lucious "badonkadonk" that you just can't take your eyes off of! Giselle is a VERY big hitter with her explosively powerful legs and really wants to hurt the bb pet as badly as she can! The lovely Carla is also back in this clip- she has a new look, with red hair and a great tan and her legs are looking amazing these days. She is always having a blast busting balls and you guys are sure to love her personality. There is no theme to this skit- it was supposed to be Carla teaching Giselle but they just got so into it they didn't really stick to any kind of a script it just became all-out ballbusting mayhem! So basically we are calling this just the girls practicing busting balls and having a blast doing it. There are some very big hits and the girls don't stop just because the bb pet is incapacitated on the ground, Giselle in particular is all about "hitting him while he's down". If you love beautiful, yet brutal and ball-hungry girls this clip is for you!

Another great recent clip was “Kellie BB Academy: Allie Montoya learns from the Master”. This clip marks the BB Legends Nude debut of Ally Montoya, and the return of Kellie! Ally Montoya is a bi-racial beauty with a great figure and a set of legs that were just made to kick a set of balls. When we recruited her on Facebook she couldn't wait to kick some balls and she really made the most of her opportunity in this clip! And Kellie, well you guys know her! One of the superstars at our site back when she was just 18-years-old, she took the bb world by storm back in 2009, when there were few girls of her incredible hottness who in her age range busting balls and loving it! Now she is a 20-year-old "veteran" so to speak, and films many of our shoots these days as well. But at any rate she had not shot with us for awhile and was definitely tired of being behind the camera, so this skit came about. What I love about this clip is you can see just how much Kellie was looking forward to busting some balls again, and Allie Montoya's reactions of enjoying this guilty pleasure as only a hott girl can is priceless! Both girls get a number of very solid hits to the testicles as well. Definitely a must-see!

Once again, check out these great clips at: www.c4s.com/31931

It's a shame that all of these clips are so similar... The girls are attractive but there is always the same format with the same guy with a hood on his head and his bits hanging out.

....how about a bit more imagination?

yuppy
05-10-2011, 04:05 PM
It's a shame that all of these clips are so similar... The girls are attractive but there is always the same format with the same guy with a hood on his head and his bits hanging out.

In effect, if he join some new boy it is something of different. But he says that it is difficult to try some boy that is calm and sopport sorrow. I think that a new boy may start little, but it is better if there are more men altoghether, the girls enjoy to bust more men toghether...

sf41586
05-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Any chance there's going to be any trampling in addition to the Ballbusting?

britaney007
05-12-2011, 02:00 PM
I just wanna think that the guy was cute...
Is he cute?
Wait... don't tell me. That'll crush my dream for busting a hot guy.

Alec Anaconda
05-13-2011, 01:36 PM
BB Legends Nude

Are any of the women naked?

Some seem overdressed for my local nightclub.

Apart from that, keep up the good work!

Alec Anaconda

blkpatent
05-14-2011, 04:51 PM
The guy isn't nude anymore, the women do more talking than kicking.

Ballbusting Legends
05-16-2011, 11:46 PM

Well the last thread I put up here I received a ton of praise, this one not so much lol.

As far as the clips being similar....what would you suggest? Other than a different guy that is (there are a number of difficulties here that I don't need to get into). We have shot with well over 50 beautiful girls.... there are sites that literally have the same girl in every movie... my intent has always been that with the improvisational nature of our skits that creates some variety. Tried to mix it up with the fact that the guy in the clips is restrained in some clips to create some variety, but if you have other suggestions I am always open....I can only create so many twisted ideas in my head after awhile so please do share.

Ballbusting Legends
05-16-2011, 11:53 PM
The guy isn't nude anymore, the women do more talking than kicking.

Sorry you don't like our clips. My take is that the guy is nude where it counts- his package- but I guess if you were looking for an ass shot then no he isn't completely nude in most of our more recent clips. As for the girls doing too much talking and not enough kicking- sometimes that IS a problem I will agree some love how clever they are and need to get down to business, and that's something we need to watch out for.

However, the flipside is that there are sites where the girls just need monotonously kick over and over again and never say a word, never laugh, never crack a smile. For me, nothing gets boring quicker. We like the girls to express their personality so you get a sense of who the hott girl is that's doing the ballbusting- to bring it to life I suppose- but that's just my personal preference coming through some may prefer the repetitive expressionless kicking.

FWIW, Giselle is definitely not one of those girls who does too much talking, she is all action.

Ballbusting Legends
05-16-2011, 11:55 PM
BB Legends Nude

Are any of the women naked?

Some seem overdressed for my local nightclub.

Apart from that, keep up the good work!

Alec Anaconda

Thanks Alec! None completely naked thus far. In some clips we have the girls dress as if they are going to a nite club (in fact that is the EXACT) term I use when telling them what to bring) and in others they are wearing less, lingerie or bikinis. Some fans like to see the girls in an everyday type setting as it seems more realistic.....

pecs
05-17-2011, 04:29 PM
Sorry you don't like our clips. My take is that the guy is nude where it counts- his package- but I guess if you were looking for an ass shot then no he isn't completely nude in most of our more recent clips. As for the girls doing too much talking and not enough kicking- sometimes that IS a problem I will agree some love how clever they are and need to get down to business, and that's something we need to watch out for.

However, the flipside is that there are sites where the girls just need monotonously kick over and over again and never say a word, never laugh, never crack a smile. For me, nothing gets boring quicker. We like the girls to express their personality so you get a sense of who the hott girl is that's doing the ballbusting- to bring it to life I suppose- but that's just my personal preference coming through some may prefer the repetitive expressionless kicking.

FWIW, Giselle is definitely not one of those girls who does too much talking, she is all action.

Thanks for the concise reply. I actually do like a lot of things about your clips. And when I first found them I thought they were really great. I just voiced my few frustrations, in a constructive way I hope.

Have you ever thought of breaking away from your routine of the guy just standing there and taking endless punishment? ...perhaps some wrestling or boxing sparing with bb shots?

Ballbusting Legends
05-17-2011, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the concise reply. I actually do like a lot of things about your clips. And when I first found them I thought they were really great. I just voiced my few frustrations, in a constructive way I hope.

Have you ever thought of breaking away from your routine of the guy just standing there and taking endless punishment? ...perhaps some wrestling or boxing sparing with bb shots?

No worries, I am always glad to have constructive criticism. How else will we get better if I don't know what needs improvement?

I have thought about doing mixed wrestling or playfighting with bb shots. I think we may give it a try. Here is why we haven't done it thus far... although I get your point about the guy just standing there- one thing that can ruin a clip is when the guy is trying to "cover" so much that you don't see the impactm it becomes very "chaotic" and you can never really see the great shots which are so key to a video (thinking of a great shot that you could put in slow motion with his junk flying everywhere after the impact lol). Gianna has this problem in her sometimes clips...she gets so into it that she overwhelms the guy and pretty soon you can't see what's happening. My thinking on doing the wrestling clips has always been that you would have the same problem...it would turn into something very "chaotic" where you never really see what's happening. That said, maybe it could be done in a more controlled way like with body scissors or something combined with GTP's and punches. I will have to think about how everything will work but I think it can't hurt to give it a go.

Or maybe it is time to incorporate some trampling. I have always thought this could get boring quickly on camera because of the lack of movement, plus hard to film because you either need to do a close up of the package or get the entire girl. However, a minute or two might be a nice segway (sp?).

Believe me, I share your frustration with the need for creativity and new angles. I am always trying to look for new ideas, but when you have shot over 300 clips coming up with a new angle gets increasingly difficult. I think we have had more variety than most, for instance, our "Tease and Bust" series which is very popular is a unique take on it. By all means, if you or anyone else has any other ideas do not hesitate to suggest them- I am just one bb fan with my own unique take on the fetish, I don't have a team of writers but it would be nice if I did.

sean209
05-19-2011, 02:08 AM

gotta say I love your videos more than just about any others. only videos that really compare are those videos titled "ballbusting competition" featuring girls from various sports.

obedientesticle
05-20-2011, 03:53 AM
Thanks Alec! None completely naked thus far. In some clips we have the girls dress as if they are going to a nite club (in fact that is the EXACT) term I use when telling them what to bring) and in others they are wearing less, lingerie or bikinis. Some fans like to see the girls in an everyday type setting as it seems more realistic.....

I lofe cfnm style - keep the girls dressed and the men naked...

rowdy
05-20-2011, 07:05 AM
OK - if you are looking for ideas, how about him on his knees, legs spread, hands cuffed behind his back, while she takes her time and erotically kicks his balls into oblivion.

gaylord
05-21-2011, 01:02 PM
What about some POV ballbusting?? :) Me too I want to get bust by those hot chix :thumbup

Ballbusting Legends
05-22-2011, 04:47 AM
OK - if you are looking for ideas, how about him on his knees, legs spread, hands cuffed behind his back, while she takes her time and erotically kicks his balls into oblivion.

That's a good idea- we will do it.

Ballbusting Legends
05-22-2011, 05:09 AM
What about some POV ballbusting?? :) Me too I want to get bust by those hot chix :thumbup

When you say POV ballbusting, are you talking about them like talking to the camera and threatening the viewer about how they are going to bust his balls, or something more like what Brother Love used to do at "First Time Ballbusters?"

gaylord
05-22-2011, 02:16 PM
about them like talking to the camera and threatening the viewer about how they are going to bust his balls...

It's been a long time since I'm into BB video and Clips... It's getting boring sometime .. but POV Is Always Unexpected .. :) Tara Taiton, ballbustingshow and Princess Fierce have some on Clip4sale... For me that what I like now

Your store is really great by the way