PDA

View Full Version : Free download (+30 GB) videos

nijan0
05-21-2011, 05:40 AM
Hello,
I have written a script to download _free_ ballbusting videos automatically. Not sure if they're 30GB but there is a lot of stuff.
http://bbdownload.eu.pn/
I thought you could enjoy it as much as I did. If you like it, please consider making a donation.

mick_sl8ter
05-21-2011, 07:21 AM
People please don' t download this program !

Don' t say you were not warned.

nijan0
05-21-2011, 07:42 AM
Is there any reason why people shouldn't download it?
Note that it is not illegal to download any of the clips. Those downloaded are only preview clips, or clips already available free to download in video streaming sites.
It's virus free and open-source.
Please use proper typeface while writing in public forums.

pulleddown
05-25-2011, 06:13 AM
Scripts are potentially sources of malware. If you get source code and compile yourself and it is not too long, maybe OK. Otherwise would suggest running in a Virtual Machine. May try that tomorrow when I have some time.

nijan0
05-25-2011, 08:56 AM
The script is in python, you can just download the interpreter and run it. If you're using linux, just remove the winsound module.

hedgehog
05-25-2011, 12:23 PM
I like the concept but i don't like the execution. I'd probably like a database we could keep as opposed to the flatfile format you've gone with would mean you could tac on a front end for users to build up and share links easily

nijan0
05-26-2011, 02:53 AM
I like the concept but i don't like the execution. I'd probably like a database we could keep as opposed to the flatfile format you've gone with would mean you could tac on a front end for users to build up and share links easily

That's a good idea. The problem is that in most cases the links last few weeks and then stop working. Also, it would be hard to manage the link database. Who's going to check it? Who verifies the quality of the posted content?
I agree with you that a db of the material should be kept somewhere, though. It could be of the format: tags->pics->description->link, so even if the link stop working it can be updated or at least it leave a trace and a name of what the content was.
A complementary idea could be a bb archive. A group of volunteers could keep up a bb fileserver with public and private files. The aim of the project should not be the diffusion of the material, but the artistic preservation of the content.
I have tons of videos and pics to start up with, if anybody is interested he can write here or send a pm.

hedgehog
05-26-2011, 06:13 PM
I was always thinking of starting up a bb archive of some old material I have but never followed it through due to my painful upload speed. I was merely thinking of keeping a user db locally on their PC and allowing them to grab links for easy queuing/insertion

mago91
05-27-2011, 03:48 AM
really nice**

nijan0
05-27-2011, 06:55 AM
with 60 bucks a year we could get unlimited space. We can then set up a private database that links to the files on our private server. I don't have much money to spend on that, but I can take care of the technical aspects (database, interfaces etc.)

Hedgehog, you could then send your material as dvd to one of the members and have it uploaded for you

mick_sl8ter
05-27-2011, 12:56 PM
with 60 bucks a year we could get unlimited space. We can then set up a private database that links to the files on our private server. I don't have much money to spend on that, but I can take care of the technical aspects (database, interfaces etc.)

Hedgehog, you could then send your material as dvd to one of the members and have it uploaded for you

Nice idea, but please consider the details:

To prevent shut down of your hosting account:
- Try to stay low profile and underground. (don' t openly advertise)
- Restrict access to a limited number of users. (It reduces bandwith use also)
- Store the files encrypted. Trust me: hosting providers do browse the files. Encryption makes it harder to identify the actual content.
- When provided with a unique personal password, a user can download an encrypted file, which will only unpack with his/her password.

To prevent possible lawsuits at your adress:
- Buy / register the hosting account as anonymously as possible, so it is very hard to identify you as the owner / administrator.
- Use an anonymous proxy, not leaving your IP when buying / managing your account.

To prevent loss of the content: Make backups of the content in case your hosting account is shut down.

This is al common sense, because some people take copyright very ( a little too ) seriously.

nordkurve
05-29-2011, 10:58 AM
The tool is very good but because of the fact that the video plattforms speed is very slow, multi-threading would be very cool !

greetz

nijan0
05-31-2011, 03:38 AM
Yeah, this is a problem. I usually have more instances of the program running, for example, if I want to download bbtube I open 6 instances and split the page range among them, so one would download 1-6, the other 6-12 and so on. If something happens and I have to close, I just run it again, the downloded files will be skipped, so it is like a resume.

nordkurve
06-04-2011, 06:13 PM
The script crashes everytime at my server when it finished a page. I noticed that the problem is caused by the missing of sounds/audio hardware. So it would be cool if you fix that or can make a version without sound :)

Thank you^^

nijan0
06-06-2011, 03:03 PM
Done. Haven't tested it though. If you're running the source code you can just take off the line with that contains winsound. The module is pretty annoying in fact.