PDA

View Full Version : Drawing commissions

layoutsbreakdowns
05-25-2011, 12:32 AM
Hello I'm accepting commissions again.

Nothing is off limits, I can
*illustrate your story/comic,
*create banners for your webpage/make signitures
I attached an example at half size: that would be $8. If things get more complicated I will quote you on the price.

Layoutsbreakdowns@gmail.com
Paypal is all i can do at the moment
The base price is $8.

Once you have your art work feel free to do whatever you like with it so long as you don't remove my sig (the "wes!").

LightningJack
05-25-2011, 03:00 AM
Looks like a bargain to me. Do you illustrate in colour too.

layoutsbreakdowns
05-25-2011, 07:48 PM
Looks like a bargain to me. Do you illustrate in colour too.

Yes, I do work with color, It will bring the simple commission up to $15 however. If the drawing is complicated (*If I quoted you a higher price for the lines) please expect to add more.

I colored the previous image as an example.
*This is a small jpeg for demonstrative purposes. Customers will recieve an High quality file in the format of their choice (psd,rif,tif,jpg,png,gif).

layoutsbreakdowns
07-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Commission status:

2/3 spots open for this week (july3 - july 9th)

Here are two I did recently that I liked.
No color by request of my commissioner on the first and the second is not meant for color.

Don't forget prices start at $8 until september 1st :)

layoutsbreakdowns
07-26-2011, 10:20 AM
Just a little update, Thanks to everyone who's getting commissions during my special. This is the cover of a comic i did recently (The empty space on top was where the title and logo went). The comic itself is in black and white. I'm still open for commissions at my reduced prices. If anyone is interested please don't hesitate to email me, I'll give you a quote.

try
07-26-2011, 06:32 PM
Hi layouts, as a fellow artist let me wish you well. I'd never thought of using this forum to seek commissions, but I've no need to now as I'm getting enough work. Though I know from experience it's hard graft building up a paying clientele.
Oh, and my avatar is an example of what I do.

aiam
07-26-2011, 11:17 PM
I bought 2 from layoutsbreakdowns, AND THEY'RE AWESOME. If you're looking for quality custom drawings, he's your man.

layoutsbreakdowns
07-27-2011, 12:02 AM
TRY
Thanks, I checked out the site as well, cool work mate. I'm Hoping that by the end of next year I'll have met someone who'll give me steady work on a pay site. It's great meeting you, I don't know any other artist personally that draw these subjects.

AIAM
Thank You again. You have great ideas. I'm happy to have been the one to draw them.

try
07-28-2011, 05:08 PM
TRY
Thanks, I checked out the site as well, cool work mate. I'm Hoping that by the end of next year I'll have met someone who'll give me steady work on a pay site. It's great meeting you, I don't know any other artist personally that draw these subjects.

There are a couple of artists who post work here sometimes, Knave being the best known. I'm currently working on a set of drawings that will be on sale as a set, should be finished in a few days.
As for getting regular work from a pay site, it's hard work getting noticed, there's so much competition. I wouldn't have kept at it if I didn't enjoy illustrating ballbusting, I thought that as I'm going to draw it for my own pleasure I might as well try and sell it to, but the money is just a bonus, not the reason I draw.
And let's hope we both find a millionaire who'll pay us lots for our art!:jumpsmile

layoutsbreakdowns
08-03-2011, 11:41 AM
And let's hope we both find a millionaire who'll pay us lots for our art!:jumpsmile

If only :thumbup

Mythical Pain
08-04-2011, 04:09 AM
If only :thumbup

Some day if I ever have money to spare...I'd love to get some commissions done of stuff like, a cute village girl slamming her foot right up between some wicked dragon's hind legs. And then another of her laughing while the dragon rolls around in front of all the maidens of the village. ::Grins::

try
08-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Hi all, just made a set of 14 colour illustrations, full size (about 800 by 600 pixels in landscape orientation) printable at A4 size, at,

http://tinypay.me/suz4cpka

The collectin is called Girls Play Dirty, there pictures of fighting ballbusting, and their brilliant, well, at least I think so. Anyway, everyone whose seen my art here knows what I do.

samuelbbbb
08-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Hi all, just made a set of 14 colour illustrations, full size (about 800 by 600 pixels in landscape orientation) printable at A4 size, at,

http://tinypay.me/suz4cpka

The collectin is called Girls Play Dirty, there pictures of fighting ballbusting, and their brilliant, well, at least I think so. Anyway, everyone whose seen my art here knows what I do.

needless to say, too nice! :ibow4u: