PDA

View Full Version : BB Legends Introduces Adrian! Also Liz's "Tied and Busted" Clip Now Out!

Ballbusting Legends
05-26-2011, 09:48 AM
BB Legends Nude (www.c4s.com/31931) is extremely proud to introduce Adrian! Adrian is a smokin' hott friend of Regan's who is just absolutely beautiful, with one of the meanest kicks our site has ever seen. Her long, sexy legs are deadly accurate and explosively powerful all at the same time! Adrian also has one of the nicest sets of natural boobs on a petite girl you will ever find, and she shows them off quite nicely in this clip! Regan also returns in this clip and shows once again why she is a fan favorite as well as one of my personal favorites....beauty, a body that seems to be all boobs and butt, and best of all, she is absolutely ballbusting-crazed! Regan is quite the serial ballbuster in real life and Adrian has busted a few guys too. In this clip, the girls are dressed up as "Farmer's Daughters" with their country-girl looks, hair in pig-tails, and D-Cup boobs busting out of their shirts. When a thief steals "Mamas Melons" that they were going to display at the county fair, they decide to take his balls for their display instead. What's not to like about this clip? Beautiful girls, brutal ballbusts, big boobs busting out of shirts! Check it out at www.c4s.com/31931

The uber-brutal "Tied-Up and Busted" series continues with the beautiful 18-year-old Liz. What is it about the chance to smash a guy's testicles that turns the nicest girls completely evil? Liz is such a sweetheart off camera, but you sure as hell would never know if from watching her excitement at wrecking the bb pet's cock and balls in this clip. Pound for pound she is probably our biggest hitter ever! Liz was very excited to have the bb pet's hands out of the way so she could get a better shot at his nuts, and took full advantage of the opportunity, knocking the crap out of his balls time and time again with lightning-fast kicks and explosive knees, while the bb pet was powerless to fall to the ground or cover his balls. Definitely a must-see for Liz fans, and those who enjoy seeing a beautiful girl with the ultimate in "girl power"- the opportunity to blast a guys balls while he is completely unable to stop her! We have introduced more than 50 girls into ballbusting, and Liz is one of our best ever! Once again, check it out at: www.c4s.com/31931

Last but not least, we have introduced two other amazing hotties to the ballbusting world this month- Giselle and Mandy. Giselle is a beautiful and curvy brazilian hottie who combines some explosive power with a huge desire to hurt a man's testicles as badly as she can! Check out her new video with Carla here. Mandy is our latest 18-year-old high school senior- her body is absolutely to die for (just wait until you see her t-n-a in her new video with Debbie) and you guys will love her naturally sassy and bratty attitude. Be sure to check out these girls asap. It's a great new era in BB Legends with these awesome new ballbusters combined with our existing crew of ball-crazed hottie! www.c4s.com/31931

Ballbusting Legends
05-27-2011, 07:04 AM
BB Legends fans can come check out our new Facebook page at- http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/

I've uploaded a number of photos of our girls that aren't available anywhere else with many more to come. You do need to send me a friend request as I've set the options to only allow friends to see my photos......

bbbb
05-27-2011, 06:34 PM
BB Legends fans can come check out our new Facebook page at- http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/ (http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#%21/)

I've uploaded a number of photos of our girls that aren't available anywhere else with many more to come. You do need to send me a friend request as I've set the options to only allow friends to see my photos......
Yes, evryone on facebook will want their friends, family & colleagues knowing they like being kicked in the balls....

dzwitch
05-27-2011, 07:33 PM
Yes, evryone on facebook will want their friends, family & colleagues knowing they like being kicked in the balls....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yes, I can imagine the guy's wall:

"Peter now likes 'Ballbusting Legends'"

Comment Share
:bananad: Anna Peter, what the fuck? I split!!!
:o Joseph Ahahahah, you masochist fag!!!! I always knew it!
:autogunRianna You perverted disgusting brother, let my daughter alone!
:bananajum Tom You're not my son anymore
:letsplayJoe You've been just sacked! I mean fired!

Ballbusting Legends
05-27-2011, 10:20 PM

Touche sir, touche. Lol. I guess I was thinking more of you guys that have fake bb related profiles (and don't even act like you've never had one) that could send me friend requests. If you wan to see our gallery of photos though you should just create a fake profile- it literally takes like one minute.

Oh- if you do want to find my page, that link doesn't work. Just go a name search and look under "B.B. Legends"

daggah
05-28-2011, 11:55 PM
I gotta admit it's been a bit annoying juggling two facebook accounts but worth it in the end. Since I do videos myself it's essential to be able to network with ballbusting models and producers.