PDA

View Full Version : Why do guys want to be kicked in the balls?

JuliaS83
06-03-2011, 05:26 AM
Normally I kick men in the balls if they are rude or so, to punish them. E.g. my ex-boyfriend didn't learn that I don't him anymore. Finally he got my knee in the nuts and then he got the message.

But if the man wants to be kicked, where is the punishment? And why do some guys desire such a treatment?

Glen
07-09-2011, 09:57 AM
There are three main reasons why a guy wants his balls busted.
1) A guys balls are the centre of his world. It makes us so happy to have a female pay them some attention and to know she is concentrating on our balls.
2) Once they have been bashed they have a tingley feeling not too different to that feeling the have durind orgasm.
3) I find that once my balles have been bashed I have a mucg better orgasm - That is in the intensity, the volume and the distance of the ejaculate.

Above assumes that the severity of the busting does not cause any serious damage.

One from the Vaults
07-09-2011, 10:55 AM
For me it's about vulnerability and fear. I'm generally tough and have a high pain tolerance, I do martial arts, etc... taking it in the balls is just way more intense, and very exciting because of that. Can't be ignored.

For a lot of guys it's probably also tied in with feelings of sexual inadequacy and self destructive urges, which may be very deep rooted in the psyche. He may in normal life actually be very confident, assertive, etc, and he may be sexually powerful and have everything going for him... but somewhere deep inside he wants to be destroyed, feels he deserves to suffer, and is both terrified of and allured by the point at which he might be overwhelmed and not be able to take it.

Milk
07-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Well, I never post here but I've been a member to a long time. Call me a boner-killer, but my sexual fantasies of ********** and harm are tied to my sexual assaults. Essentially, my girlfriend "rapes" me when she busts me. If fact, I told her that it doesn't really do anything for me unless it feels real. Like she has to look at me and grit her teeth/bite her lip while she squeezes.

Ironically, I get offended by all the ********** stuff/threats in movies and get quite anxious when watching romantic comedies. Go figure that I have a sick sublimation.

rec912
07-09-2011, 12:28 PM
For me yes it feels awsome it hurts but in a good way and the sexy faces women make when they do it like they know they are incontrol

skweezme
07-09-2011, 03:02 PM
For me, it's about a woman using her strongest (and uber-fetishized) limbs on a guy's most tender bits. What's not to like? Well, OK, the pain is one thing I suppose! But I enjoy the cruelty.

Kickball08
07-09-2011, 03:54 PM
For me, I adore women, I have been busted by Women a couple of times and its an unforgettable experience, I love the power they have over me, I get aroused at just the thought of a Woman 'at the blink of an eye' lifting her knee and leaving me helpless on the floor in agony.

Richter
07-09-2011, 05:39 PM
I like pain and pleasure the same and it's the most pain I can get.

Lionel
07-09-2011, 07:38 PM
I also love and adore women, and I find there are three elements to a female ball busting a guy that I find very erotic.

The first element for me is no matter how small and petite the woman may be and no matter how small her hands, any female can - almost with out trying - put a male in a big world of hurt just by capturing and squeezing his balls.

Secondly, every female who has ever busted me has truly loved doing it and has wanted to continue busting me, even if this was her first experience with ball busting.

The third part of a female busting my balls that I find so exciting is that all females no matter how shy or demure they are in real life can be so very cruel when they’ve got you by the balls. It’s almost as if their character totally changes when they have a guy securely by the balls.

I have also noticed that it is very easy to make those females have a tumultuous orgasm after they have busted me. The best part of ball busting for me is the great sex we both enjoy afterwards.

Waterways
07-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Just a different vehicle of pleasure, like "normal" stuff. No deep psychological reason, it's just what I like.

aiam
07-09-2011, 09:28 PM
A girl I had a big crush on when I was young loved to hit boys in the balls and used to talk about it and encourage other girls to hit boys in the balls. It pretty much made me think guys getting hit in the balls was part of the intimacy between a couple.

Blersheta
07-09-2011, 10:47 PM
I find it more hot when the guy doesnt ask for it and the woman busts him! its more dominat, deep down i want to be kicked in the balls but I wouldnt ask for it, id love it to happen and her not knowing that i like it makes it more hot

dark
07-10-2011, 05:42 AM
There are three main reasons why a guy wants his balls busted.
1) A guys balls are the centre of his world. It makes us so happy to have a female pay them some attention and to know she is concentrating on our balls.
2) Once they have been bashed they have a tingley feeling not too different to that feeling the have durind orgasm.
3) I find that once my balles have been bashed I have a mucg better orgasm - That is in the intensity, the volume and the distance of the ejaculate.

Above assumes that the severity of the busting does not cause any serious damage.

I will agree with this but I will alter it a bit because 2+3 is the same more or less.

So here are the categories according to me:
1) Balls and Cock need attention! No matter what attention: be silly with them, be playful, be sexy, be aggressive!
2)Some guys have pleasure with the pain itself. In other words Masochism! (I am not masochist but when I used to take drugs some times a small irritation of pain would realise serotonin in my brain)
3) Humiliation! Why women's number one fantasy is "****"?
Obviously a sexual turn on has nothing to do with everyday life! I wouldn't like to be kicked in the balls in a fight!

One from the Vaults
07-10-2011, 10:21 AM
Simple intensity is also a driving force. It's an experience that cannot be ignored, and dominates the perceptual field. A lot of people live in a haze of perpetual disinterestedness. Sudden, severe pain destroys that.

martianbuddy
07-12-2011, 04:37 AM
a) i find 'nasty girls' attractive who know their power but in an erotic way and their smiles
b) its just so sexy to have a girls knee, foot etc between your legs, you dont actually need to hurt the balls that much
c) i kind of think that this fetish can kind of satisfy the couple and can be a lot more fun

matebe
07-12-2011, 05:01 AM
Why i don't want to :-(
Because the testicles produce male hormones, men who have lost both of their testes may experience a reduction in sex drive and difficulty in getting and/or maintaining an erection. When both testicles have been removed, the next step is usually testosterone replacement therapy.
And i really don't want a testosterone replacement therapy, i hope a lot of members can respect my comment about it :)

matebe
07-12-2011, 08:26 AM
a) i find 'nasty girls' attractive who know their power but in an erotic way and their smiles
b) its just so sexy to have a girls knee, foot etc between your legs, you dont actually need to hurt the balls that much
c) i kind of think that this fetish can kind of satisfy the couple and can be a lot more fun

I don't like to bust or te be busteded, I guess I'm maybe too old to see real people in serious pain :)

Winterlover
07-13-2011, 01:22 PM
This +1. The last thing I want is real pain, okay? To think about it, to be teased about it, sure. My ex-wife and I would play with the idea. We'd be naked, and she'd say things like "Oooh, it'd hurt if I hit you in the nuts right now," and give me that knowing smile. But I don't want to actually be hit, or to have my female lover hit in the groin or belly for real (though the idea of that is another powerful turn-on for me). Imagination only, thanks.

ocanada
07-15-2011, 10:06 AM
Kicking a man in balls because he is rude or any reason is not acceptable
first it is sexual assault
if a man kick a girl in groin or breast he will be in prison for long time
if a women kicked a guy in a balls then she is protecting herself
fun who society change

eventually this will change when more guys complain and report the assault without feeling shame and that of respect for that women.

When a women kicked a guy in balls then she does not have respect for men

that is obvious. in our society each gender become less respectful for the others.
Men should respect women and not make fun or then or abuse then
women should not abuse men when she had the power to do so

Ballbusting for fun is acceptable if agreed by both side