PDA

View Full Version : Women torturing/interrorgating men in the movies

markwalkat
06-04-2011, 09:12 AM
Anyone know of any good movies where the women are torturing a man?

Whats that aussie one called where they have him hanging from the ceiling in a shed and ass **** him then burn his cock off with a blow torch?

Any good films with ass **** in aswell?

cheers

bookoo
06-04-2011, 11:09 PM
Few things are as erotic as a sexy woman torturing and sexually mutilating her bound prisoner.

skweezme
06-05-2011, 12:13 AM
When I was a kid I remember seeing a WWII film where a female Gestapo officer interrogated her captive with electric shocks to his balls. It was on TV so it wasn't very explicit but very suggestive. No idea what the film was, unfortunately!

I remember seeing another film on TV where there was a cruel woman who knocked a man down then stood on his throat with her stilletto heels.

These films had an impact on me, made me realise my own weird fantasies were shared by others. And that some women might be complicit in bringing these fantasies to life.

Mr S
06-05-2011, 02:25 AM
Their was a clip on youtube where a woman tied up some guy on a bed, took a hot iron and pressed it into his groin.

Ive been looking for this clip again, but not able to find it.

yd26
06-05-2011, 07:53 AM
I'm pissed of those bad quality vids where you see the fucked up head of a man, when a girl seem to squeese him but you never see her hand, and you wait for it.
So if you have videos in which he gets burned, shocked, really tortured; share them :thumbup, even if it's only simulated, but well done and suggestive or fun

jimenizgarcia
06-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Anyone know of any good movies where the women are torturing a man?

Whats that aussie one called where they have him hanging from the ceiling in a shed and ass **** him then burn his cock off with a blow torch?

Any good films with ass **** in aswell?

cheers

That es "Tomboys" yes, good - one penis cut off with knife and one burn.
tambien - Hostel II posted many time here.
"Sick Girl" has good girl using knife to cut off penis

-AJG

thomasw1119
06-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Here is a story of a guy from turkey who has been interrogated/tortured by two female cops. It is in german language.
http://www.unrast-verlag.de/unrast,2,79,4.html