PDA

View Full Version : Megan's "Extreme Brutality Ballbusting" Clip is Now Out at BB Legends!

Ballbusting Legends
06-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Megan returns in “Megan’s Extreme Brutality Ballbusting Clip”- simply put, this is hands-down her most brutal clip ever! The story behind this clip is that while we were showing a new girl past video footage of clips we had done before, I ended up showing her the clip of "Lilly's Tease and Bust" with the explanation that it was the most brutal clips we had ever shot (just see the preview and you will understand what I am talking about). Ever the competitor, Megan took this as a challenge and said if she had another chance to tie her bb pet up to the bookshelf (so as to prevent blocking), she could be just as brutal as Lilly was!. I decided to take her up on this challenge and my oh my did she meet it head-on! In this clip Megan launches 52 devastating full-force kicks to the bb pet's unfortunate balls in 15 minutes, and counting her devastating knees, punches, and grab twist pulls she hits his balls over 100 times, each time as hard as she possibly can! The bb pet is completely defenseless to stop the onslaught on his testicles, which is just the way Megan likes it! Check this clip out at www.c4s.com/31931

Also, while American Idol may be done for the year, but America's BB Idol is back with another superb episode! These clips are your one chance to see five girls in action busting balls in a single movie and once again we have a superb lineup of Liz, Jenna, Molly, Gianna and Adrian. The rules are simple: Each girl gets approximately three minutes to show the fans their best ballbusting skills so that they may be named America's Ballbusting Idol. There will be three episodes with five girls each, and we will advance six girls to the finals from these three episodes based on the votes of the fans. Viewers are highly encouraged to submit their votes (please vote for no more than two per episode) to ballbustinglegends@gmail.com. Once again, check out this clip at www.c4s.com/31931
The mega-popular Lilly returns in “Lilly’s Tease and Bust”. So the story here is that at the end of our first shoot with Lilly I had clearly had enough ballbusting abuse from the uber-brutal yet mega-sexy Lilly. However, Lilly was totally hooked after her first day of ballbusting and begged if she could just do a little bit more. Even though I felt damn near , Lilly was going to kick me in the balls off camera anyway so I figured we might as well do another skit! So I agreed to do it IF she would put on the pink lingerie outfit, and my oh my was that the right decision! Her t-n-a is second to none in this outfit. This was supposed to be a tease and bust skit, however with Lilly- though there is some flirting and teasing- she isn't so much about talking as she is about smashing testicles! She scored 61 hard as hell testicle smashes in 13 minutes, finishing her bb pet off and ******* the cancellation of the shoot the following week. Lilly is a truly a "find" in the bb world, and you guys are sure to love this clip! Once again, check out this clip at: www.c4s.com/31931

Finally, last but definitely not least- BB Legends has introduced three amazing new ballbusters in May of 2011- Giselle, Adrian, and Mandy. This is a superb crop of newbie ballbusters- if you have not checked them out yet be sure to do so asap! Also, to check out many more photos of these girls and our other girls, go to our facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.112653312154923.26149.100002307647028