PDA

View Full Version : Tables turned?

Mr Popodopolous
06-11-2011, 11:01 AM
This caption may or may not have been on here already but anyway...

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/20754494/sn/1636792747/name/CA6CTKA8CACXBJ3CCA4KD11ICAPOYKC0CAWV0R6FCA3ET0QECA R5MQ9RCAH73SSGCAA95FU5CAZF8ZULCAVEYAOACAIYYOWGCAB2 QAM5CA2X9XKFCACCG9ANCAXSRWFDCACEY4Z5CASYCE5QCAPJ08 3C.jpg

Three things spring to mind here...

1) Tables turned, given how she is purported to like doing that to people.
2) How did she respond? If what is said about her and ballbusting is true, it seems a tad brave- surely she would want to respond in kind if she was still stood up.
3) What would happen to the average guy who tried to kick Avril 'down there'?

try
06-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Interesting photo Mr Popodopolous! I did read an interview with her when she said she was once attacked by a girl who didn't like her music, and she kicked her attacker in "the box." I don't know what that means, but someone told me 'box' is north American slang for the cunt. Anyone know if that's true?

Mr Popodopolous
06-11-2011, 12:25 PM
No idea if it's true try, but given the stories of her being a ballbuster it may well be. Yeah, box is slang for down there.

Like I say though, do we think she would have got him back if possible? To put it another way, if a man to kick Avril down there, how would she respond? How hard would she kick you back if she managed to get payback?

try
06-11-2011, 06:41 PM
No idea if it's true try, but given the stories of her being a ballbuster it may well be. Yeah, box is slang for down there.

Like I say though, do we think she would have got him back if possible? To put it another way, if a man to kick Avril down there, how would she respond? How hard would she kick you back if she managed to get payback?

Judging by what she did to the girl who attacked her, she'd probably kick a guy pretty hard to. She must believe in equal oppurtunity groin kicking!:)

Mr Popodopolous
06-12-2011, 07:35 AM
Judging by what she did to the girl who attacked her, she'd probably kick a guy pretty hard to. She must believe in equal oppurtunity groin kicking!:)

I suspect so. What exactly happened with her and that girl, she kicked her down there but little more details in that regard?

Mr Popodopolous
06-12-2011, 10:50 AM
Incidentally, what type of ballbuster would she be anyway do we think?

Gentle, moderate or ruthless? We keep on hearing stuff about her bb exploits but still little of note which is concrete. Would she merely give a kick and laugh or do more? Especially as a response in the picture in the OP.

thisis4bbb
06-12-2011, 11:55 AM
To answer the earlier question, "box" is indeed slang for vagina in the U.S.

try
06-13-2011, 05:26 PM
To answer the earlier question, "box" is indeed slang for vagina in the U.S.

try
06-13-2011, 05:27 PM
I suspect so. What exactly happened with her and that girl, she kicked her down there but little more details in that regard?

It was in a club, and bouncers through the girl out.

Mr Popodopolous
06-28-2011, 08:20 AM
Any more thoughts on this? Specifically, was the picture real and secondly how did she respond or was she likely to have done so?

Mr Popodopolous
08-17-2011, 07:27 PM
None presumably- well I guess we can conclude the tables were turned but if anyone knew of anymore background that'd be no bad thing! :D

Blersheta
08-18-2011, 02:39 AM
whoever read that interview got it wrong it was a guy she kneed in the balls from a fan that was giving her shit outside of a record shop

Blersheta
08-18-2011, 02:41 AM
remember being in Toronto, and walked into a CD store and some guy with spiky hair was all, ‘Hey, Avril! and then started lippin at me. I was like, , this is embarrassing, Im just going to leave. So Im walking down the street and the guy comes out of the store still yelling. I turn around, fkin grab him and go, ‘What? And I fkin knee him in the balls, throw him down, and his fkin punk girlfriend comes over and goes, ‘What the fk are you doing? And I go, ‘What the fk are you doin?I think its funny, but I wouldnt do it now. I would just be like, ‘Okay, youre a loser. Then I would leave.”

try
08-19-2011, 11:06 AM
[QUOTE=Blersheta;99063]remember being in Toronto, and walked into a CD store and some guy with spiky hair was all, ‘Hey, Avril! and then started lippin at me. I was like, , this is embarrassing, Im just going to leave. So Im walking down the street and the guy comes out of the store still yelling. I turn around, fkin grab him and go, ‘What? And I fkin knee him in the balls, throw him down, and his fkin punk girlfriend comes over and goes, ‘What the fk are you doing? And I go, ‘What the fk are you doin?I think its funny, but I wouldnt do it now. I would just be like, ‘Okay, youre a loser. Then I would leave.”[/QUOT

Differant interview.

clicker123
08-21-2011, 12:39 AM
i think this pic is really photo shopped for any loooking into an origin, like it just looks badly shopped.

try
08-21-2011, 07:18 PM
whoever read that interview got it wrong it was a guy she kneed in the balls from a fan that was giving her shit outside of a record shop

You can see part of the interview I referred to here,

http://ronmwangaguhunga.blogspot.com/2004/09/avril-lavigne-kicks-girls-inthe-box.html

it was a girl she kicked, 'in the box', in an incident in a bar in 2004.