PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Horror Films

thisis4bbb
06-16-2011, 08:36 PM
I was wondering if anybody had any idea about Japanese horror movies that have ballbusting in them. A Wikipedia article mentioned a movie called "Busted Balls," but given that it's Wikipedia, it could be valid, but could just as likely be nonsense.

Are there known ones out there?

aiam
06-19-2011, 12:57 AM
look up "horny house of horrors", it's more penis ********** tho. there's also killer pussy or something like that.

johnny_cockNballs
06-19-2011, 08:15 AM
There is more Fetisher type & Pinku films that give a lot of ball busting & genital pain for males.

I remember a fun movie that is name, Oshioki Haihiiru [eng/High-Heeled Punisher's].
Link: http://www.horrorspeak.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/121201/an/0/page/15

There is some fun ball bust in movie. A man gets his erect penis broken & ripped off, the crunching sound is awesome. At end, the bad guy fights a lone battle with a lady hero. She wins fight after breaking his testicles with heavy tool wrench. He is almost dead when the 2 other lady hero come over & all three finish smash testicles together. Together 3x ball bust. Awesome.

But, it is really a cheap movie. :wooow

femmefatale1983
06-21-2011, 01:09 PM
I think there was a movie called Samurai Armageddon where a demon lady eats a guy's package. All you see is the shadows on a paper screen though.

cbtsubbie
06-21-2011, 04:40 PM
I recall someone, somewhere posted a handful of clips of this high-heeled Punishers on here. Prob the Asian thread I think. Thats going back some time now so I doubt the links will work but they must of got them from somewhere so I guess they are out there.....
They were quite funny, quite brutal but in more a ott that mega violent way. They looked hot in the get up as well! :) Be nice to see the clips again....

There is more Fetisher type & Pinku films that give a lot of ball busting & genital pain for males.

I remember a fun movie that is name, Oshioki Haihiiru [eng/High-Heeled Punisher's].
Link: http://www.horrorspeak.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/121201/an/0/page/15

There is some fun ball bust in movie. A man gets his erect penis broken & ripped off, the crunching sound is awesome. At end, the bad guy fights a lone battle with a lady hero. She wins fight after breaking his testicles with heavy tool wrench. He is almost dead when the 2 other lady hero come over & all three finish smash testicles together. Together 3x ball bust. Awesome.

But, it is really a cheap movie. :wooow

erfpt
07-02-2011, 08:21 AM
Anyone has the link to the movie or torrent?

zhaoliudan
07-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Can you upload this movie?

erfpt
07-04-2011, 08:10 PM
There is a website that has the movie, but it is not free. I want to buy it but the problem is I am in Korea, so I can't get that movie delivered.
http://fempowerdvd.com/list.asp?id=798
If someone could buy and upload it, that would be great.

ggfred15
07-04-2011, 08:21 PM
I have the Horny House of Horrors movie and I'll go about trying to upload it, or at least the worthwhile parts. There aren't any subtitles, though...