PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon in NYC: Went to Pandora's Box a few years ago...

kestrel
06-24-2011, 06:42 PM
Had a great time with mariah(sp?) who knew a lot about bb but was not dominant (unless you wanted her to be). I discovered my favorites were knees and squeezing and she is an expert --- yet nice. She respects your limits. (And it's kept legal.)

I may go back soon --- anyone else go --- good experience with any of the girls? Tx.

Please respond here (in the thread) or by private message.

(I'll answer any questions visitors to NYC have about my experience. Once
again, private messages --- or both --- best to get my attention.)

Tx!

crushee
06-25-2011, 04:54 AM
Hi,

Has she got strong hands and muscled arms ?
Squeezing is my favorite and I fantasize (?) about ladies with visible muscles, assuming they must have a terrific power between their fingers...

cmathews70
06-26-2011, 10:18 PM
There is a documentary on netflix about that place. It was made in the 90s so it is slightly old; however, still hot. Unfortunately, no ballbusting =(

Has anyone ever gone to the fetish fortress? It is all asian and the mistresses are gorgeous! I've wanted to make a session there for so long, but can't work up the balls to do it.

jtomin32
07-01-2011, 01:54 AM
Had a great time with mariah(sp?) who knew a lot about bb but was not dominant (unless you wanted her to be). I discovered my favorites were knees and squeezing and she is an expert --- yet nice. She respects your limits. (And it's kept legal.)

I may go back soon --- anyone else go --- good experience with any of the girls? Tx.

Please respond here (in the thread) or by private message.

(I'll answer any questions visitors to NYC have about my experience. Once
again, private messages --- or both --- best to get my attention.)

Tx!

I've been there - had a great session w/Madison - probably the most beautiful domme I've sessioned with. Did an hour of mostly punching, I had to coach a little to get a ballbusting-only (no CBT, etc) type of session, but was otherwise really enjoyable.

Also - re Fetish Fortress - I almost went once, but they wanted a driver's license, which creeped me out. If they've dropped that requirement, I'd definitely check it out...