PDA

View Full Version : chain bb story

unbusted(sadly)
06-25-2011, 02:25 PM
John was walking through an abandoned office block. he was looking around and wondering why it stood redundant as he walked up a flight of stairs he was greeted by a very sexy blue eyed blond lady. "hi" she said with a smile on her face."Hi" he replied looking puzzled he had been comming to this building for about three years and never saw a soul.

He looked at female in front of him, she must of been in her late forties but looked exeptional she jestured to him to follow her using her finger. He folowed her into a large room.

she had an arse like two puppies fighting in a bag and the largest breasts he had ever seen, legs that went up to her cunt.

feel free to add to this as it is a chain story!

Youthmane
06-25-2011, 11:59 PM
she had an arse like two puppies fighting in a bag and the largest breasts he had ever seen, legs that went up to her cunt.

John looked around the large room & notice more Ladies. he didn't know what to think at first. but was hoping it was his Lucky day.

they all seem to be 20 - 40 years old. but was in random places through-out the room. in groups or 2-3, chatting with each other. about 15 all together.

as they got in the middle of the room. the Lady that got John to Follow her into the room, announced to the Room, " Look, I found one... ant he cute ? "

the whole room seem to be looking at him, with unknown thought. John was wondering what's going on ?¿?

feel free to keep adding to this as it is a chain story! (try not to QUOTE the whole story from the last person. just the Last few lines. I am sure everyone can just read the first post. & see if they missed anything.)

Alec Anaconda
06-26-2011, 09:03 AM
“Ladies, we have a guest,” announced the sexy blue-eyed blond woman.

She turned to John, whispering,
“My name is Pandora.”
“And mine is …”
“Your name, sir, is Mr Vant!”

John Jones did not argue; he did not resist as she pressed her soft body against his and slowly, wantonly, kissed him upon his left, then his right cheek.
Her musk, her warmth and her softness instantaneously caused his cock to grow a little, making him wonder if going commando beneath his thin slacks was wise.

One by one, each of the females held him, kissed him upon both cheeks and greeted,
“Welcome, Mr Vant.”

Outside, the clouds cleared.
Sunlight streamed through the grimy, plain, art nouveau windows, highlighting the rising dust and warming the already clammy room.

Mr Vant felt the heat from the crowd of rampant females that now surrounded him, his head dizzy from the onslaught of perfume and female secretions.

“You’re sweating, Mr Vant,” remarked Pandora, as countless hands started to remove his clothing.

And then …

Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
07-01-2011, 01:29 PM
As the multitude of soft women’s hands start fondling his body, he becomes very aware how much leg and cleavage they display.

“Feel Pandora’s Box,” whispers one female, pressing his hand onto a naked, wet, hairless vulva.

Many tongues lick his erect cock, then a finger slides into his anus.

“I don’t like my arsehole touched,” he yells out, causing waves of giggling.

“What you like is irrelevant, Mr Vant!” states a voice behind him

“You are now Mr Irrelevant,” dictates Pandora, “and your existence is irrelevant.”

Alec Anaconda

unbusted(sadly)
07-02-2011, 12:56 PM
"How can I argue with a room full of sexy ladies", He replies
Pandora looks at the package that god had given, Mr Irelevent.

"Now we are going to take you into the room of balls, waiting inside is a very special guest!"
Pandora gently grabs his balls and with two other ladies they proceed towards the small red door. pandora squeezes the bitches balls tightly and he lets out a groan...Pandora opens the door and inside the room is square with balls hanging from the ceiling and the walls, the floor is covered with balls just half a foot from each one. "do not walk on the balls bitch", Pandora says to him "come on girls we can walk on how many we like!"
As they walk further into the room it echoes groans from the balls being walked on.

they stop and look towards a door opposite to them. it opens and in walks cheryl cole wearing a very small thong only, she walks on as many balls as possible then quickly lays on the floor and then rolls over to pandora, spinning round to a sitting position witha pair of balls under her sexy arse.

"Hi Pandora, are those new balls for me and the other girls to play with?"

Pandora smiles and give the bitch a very hard ball squeeze....

skweezme
07-02-2011, 02:48 PM
He'd been staring aghast at Ceryl Coal's casual brutality as she carelessly and heavily trod on the balls mysteriously protruding from the floor.

Now Pandora's painful squeeze had him doubled-up and gasping in pain.

"Oh yes! These are some new balls for us to torture..." she squeezed again "...and torment! Isn't that right girls?"

The other two girls laugh at his reactions.

Both are dressed in sexy lingerie and high heels and are good looking. But there the similarites end. One is younger, more petite. The older girl is taller and bigger.

vonrick
07-05-2011, 12:33 AM
"Enough!" she cires/ "It is my turn". She reaches up with one hand, grasping underneath both his nuts between thumb and forefinger. She squeezes until are held tightly in her hand. They protrude outside her tight grasp. The size of large eggs. She moves her head closer to inspect while she squeezes further admist his groans to see the blue veins bulge from his scrotum. "Ah" is all she says as she moves her mouth closer and sucks both in. She chews a bit, biting softly. Then she pops them out of her mouth. Hanging there red and now lightly swollen while still tightly held, they are unprepared for her other hand, which has now made a fist and...

skweezme
07-06-2011, 02:25 AM
...her hard fist slams into his balls.

The girls all laugh as Mr Irelevent crumples up. He falls on a few of the balls protruding from the floor, resulting in mixed howls of mirth and pain.

Pandora and her girls drag him back up onto his feet.

Ceryl stand up, crushing a few balls as she rises. To her obvious delight.

"Ooops! Sorry whoever you are! No. Maybe I'm not sorry. It's your own fault you're here"

She raises her foot and stamps down on the nearest protruding testicles. A muffled cry of agony. She stamps again.

Pandora and her girls laugh in delight, holding Irelevent tightly.

Pandora whispers in his ear.

"Do you want us to stamp on your balls, sweetie?"

Jak
07-07-2011, 02:15 PM
"This is a mistake," he gasps as Pandora squeezes his balls firmly.
"Oh, we never make mistakes, do we girls?" Pandora chuckles twisting his balls. " And this," she back hands his firm cock, getting a yelp from him, " needs to learn it's place."