PDA

View Full Version : The Kink Economic Market

lws8512
06-28-2011, 03:57 PM
Ok this is only partially related to ballbusting, but this question has been bothering me for a while, and I don't have any other forum to ask it on.

It seems like if you you a submissive male and you want to pay for kinky sexual activity, the market is huge. There are a ton of female doms out there. For all other 3 main groups, the market for sexual activity is almost non-existent.

Group 1: Dominant men) Where can a dominant man with an S&M fetish go and beat up on (consensually) a woman for money? The one and only instance I saw of such a service is a German prostitute who specializes in having her tits beaten http://sklavin-isabell.liebesdienste.net/bilder.html

Group 2: Submissive women) Where can a submissive woman who isn't a super-model and/or doesn't want her face on some website go to indulge in her fetish with a male partner for money?

Group 3: Dominant women) Same thing, where can a middle-aged, overweight, dominant woman go and pay to bust some balls lets say?

Just curious on your thoughts. The more I think about it, it seems odd to me that none of the other 3 groups are catered to in sexual service industry.