PDA

View Full Version : First Post/First Story

Murrdock
06-30-2011, 07:14 PM
First off, hello, my names mike. I'm from Minnesota

Well, I've looked at this site for a few years now after I got into ballbusting and I finally decided to make an account and post.

I never really thought "nut shots" were attractive or erotic at all until my senior year in high school when I was first introduced to it towards the end of the school year. Before that I'd been kicked a few times and punched twice, usually when I got a little to mouthy at parties to women with short tempers, especially under the influence or malibu or parrot bay... :D

Anyways, I figured I'd share my first expierince as my first post on this site. This is 99% true except the name of the girls involved have been changed as I'm not one to kiss and tell.

In High School I didn't have much trouble finding a girl to take home at the end of the night for some "extra-curricular activites", as I played right tackle in football and was fairly muscular. I'm not saying I'm Brad Pitt by any means, but hey, for the boonies of Minnesota I was alright.

Anyways, I dated this girl for a while who was a complete bitch and would never stop giving me a hard time about going out drinking with my buddies, spending time in the garage, etc. so I broke it off with her after about 10 months and figured I'd move on to bigger and better things.

She had a gorgeous (for the boonies) friend name Annie with about a 34-28-36 body. Her and Annie had grew up together and were very close, so after I broke it off with her friend she hadn't talked to me since. One day she came up to my locker and asked what I was doing that evening. "Nothing much, maybe watching some TV and chilling" I replied, as I thought it was a little unusual that she was finally talking to me.

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to go out tonite, maybe around 7?" she said. I thought about it for a minute, and asked her "whats the deal here, I thought you and I weren't going to speak again after I broke up with your friend?"

She replied, "well, me and her got into an argument over the fact she had borrowed and ruined my $100 pair of jean without even asking first, so I thought I'd get a little payback."

"payback how?" I asked, wondering what any of this had to do with me.

"well, she's still got the hots for you, and I figure if me and you had a little fun tonite that she'd get really pissed. After all, I heard all those stories she's told me about you guys in the bedroom, and I'd by lying if I said I didn't want to see for myself."

I was so pumped after she said that I almost did cartwheels down the hallway, but I managed to keep my composure. I said, "hey, that's sounds better than what I had planned for the night. My parents will be outta town so come over whenever."

"Sounds great", she said, "i'll see you tonite".

As she walked away I realized that my other head downstairs had about a halfsy going on, so I walked slumped over on the way to my last class.

Well, after a couple high fives with my buddies after school (I told them about what Annie said) I drove to my house and cleaned up my bedroom a little bit (i try to be as classy as possible). :D

About 7:15 Annie pulled into my yard and I met her at the front door. She said, "I brought a movie for us to watch" which had me a little bit down, but about 10 minutes in she had her hand down my pants and I had mine up her shirt, so I didn't get to watch much of Ghostbusters, sorry Bill Murray...

We took it to the bedroom and stripped each other down so fast it's as if we'd die if we didn't do each other. I was quite pleased with myself that I finally had the chance to get Annie into bed, and I figured I better get to it quick or she might change her mind. :D

She said, "mind if we start off with reverse cowgirl?" as she was hovering over my naked body on the bed.

I said, "any way you want, I'm just along for the ride" (I'm one smooth guy ey?)

She slid my penis in and I was just about in heaven. After all these years checking her out in the halls I had her in my bed, on my dick, with her beautifully shaped ass pointing my way. She said something that I didn't catch over the celebratory sounds going off in my head.

I said, "what was that?" not really thinking anything of it, more or less as I was concentrating on sliding her hips up and down on my rod.

She said, "me and Jess didn't really get into a fight over a ruined a pair of jeans, I just really wanted to get you in the sack after seeing ("moan" as I drove it in deep) seeing you on the football field since freshman year." I said, "oh yea, no kidding." still not paying much attention to her voice.

"I asked her if I could have sex with you, and she agreed" Annie said, "but under one condition".

"and what would that be" I replied smuggly, still focusing on her beautiful ass sliding up and down my dink.

"that you don't enjoy it" she said as she rammed her balled up fist directly into my low hanging ballsack...

I yelped in pain as she delivered three more punches right back to back. The pain in my groin was so intense I though I was going to puke, and I've taken many many brutal hits over the years on the field.

I could only manage to say, "my fucking balls, whats your fucking issue bitch?" (not the best words to say to a gril who has your scrotum between her legs.

"Jess cried for 3 days straight after you broke up with her you dick. When she told me not to let you enjoy this, I knew exactly what I had to do, take her pain out on you." Just then she grabbed my balls in her hand and squeezed as hard. "I knew you were alot bigger and tougher than me, so there was only one place I knew were I could make you feel pain like she felt." she said with a strain in her voice as she squeezed even harder, "and that's your fucking balls"

My balls were in the most intense pain I've ever felt in my life as she wrapped her hand even tighter around my scrotum. She actually chuckled a bit as I was writhing around underneath her, still inserted into her pussy, trying to break her grasp on my balls. It seemed as though I had all my strength zapped from me from the intense pain in my crotch as I could not throw her off. She said, "this big guy ain't so tough when a girls got him by the balls huh? You can't even get this scrawny bitch off you." she laughed, and continued, "You haven't even begun to feel her pain." She let go for a second, gave two quick had jabs, then grabbed one testicle in each hand and squeezed for all she was worth.

I knew I had to do something at this point, even through the mind numbing, blinding pain I was feeling, because I actually thought at that point I was going to loose my manhood.

As my last act of desperation, I reached up underneath he armpits, grabbed one of her nipples in each hand, and twisted just as hard as I could. She screeched in pain as I yanked them foward, then gave another twist the other direction. She got distracted by the pain for a second and let her grip up on my nuts. I yanked her upper body back by her breasts getting her hands and arms away from my swollen nutsack. I realized through the extreme pain in my balls that I still had a massive hardon. With my penis still inside of her I began to thrust for all I was worth, just as deep as I could go. As by balls bounced around under my dick they sent a sharp pain all the way through my body with every thrust, but I didn't care anymore. I had Annie in my bed and I was going to finish what I started.

She yelled out, "you fucking... (heavy moan) asshole." as I drove my dick deep inside of her with every thrust. Her arms flailed for my crotch, trying to grasp my balls again, but I had my hands solidly on her tits, and her body leaned back towards mine still on the bed. She wasn't grabbing anything again.

She started shaking a bit as I was getting closer as well. Her moans were getting louder as I was fighting through the pain in my groin to finish big. I let go of her tits for a split second, wrapped my hands around her waist, and yanked her body up off my dick just as I blew a hot load right up her stomach.

We both collapsed in pain and ecstasy (I doubt she could've faked that orgasm) on the bed, she laying next to me covered in semen. I looked at her and she looked at me and said. "Holy fuck... Jess was right." I just had to laugh at that, and she began to giggle to.

We got cleaned up a bit after we layed in my bed for 20 mins recovering from the most feirocous sex we've both ever had.

She got dressed, and got up to leave. I limped with her naked to the door, the pain still aching in my balls. I said with a smile, "well, that was definitely somthing else". She smiled back and said, "we'll have to do it again sometime." She grinned even wider as I looked into her eyes, just then she wrapped her hand around my exposed sack and yanked down hard. I fell to the floor and clutched my groin. "I'm not finished with you yet" she said as she walked out the door into the darkness.

As I layed there I realized this was the most turned on I've ever been in my entire life. My dick was raging like it never had before and I had just came not a half hour ago. I had no idea why, but the thought of a tiny girl like Annie completely controlling my 250 lbs. body was so exciting.

Later in the week I was looking online to find out what the hell was my issue. I was like, how could I be turned on by pain. I came across this site, and I was amazed. I wasn't the only one.

Me and Annie never did hook up again, one of my biggest regrets looking back, as I hooked up with a different girl and started dating. I've had a few more expierences since then with different girls now that I'm in college and it almost seems like regular sex doesn't do it for me anymore. I said almost, as throwing my meat into a chicks hamwallet is still awesome, when she gets a good tight grip on my sack before and during it makes it even better.

Cheers!