PDA

View Full Version : Please Help.

dork991
07-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Me and my boyfriend are thinking of starting our own little clip store and just wondering if anyone has any advice, anything they want to see, tips, etc. Ballbusting, trampling, facesitting, foot worship, foot modeling, all that kind of stuff is what we're starting out with.

Any input will help. Thanks! :iluvu:

testycoles
07-05-2011, 02:37 PM
YES!!!!! :D THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!

you should have some trample board nut stomping and crushing with bare feet and high heels!! :D

you should also put in some clips of the girl crushing raw bull testicles with bare feet!!! :D :jumpsmile

thank you for listening!

-Testycoles

curmudgeon
07-05-2011, 02:43 PM
I think that there are as many things that people enjoy watching as there are ways to do things. I would just recommend doing what you can enjoy doing, because if you enjoy doing it then it will show in your expressions. And people want to see you enjoy yourself. If it looks like you are just doing it because someone asked you to then it doesn't do as well.

dork991
07-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Good point. I just got my girl into my foot fetish and ballbusting and everything, and now she is interested in trying just about all fetish's at least once haha. She went on C4S and looked down the category list and was like oooh I can do that, and that, and that. So I'm sure she'll enjoy just about everything.

T-Lo G
07-05-2011, 05:17 PM
do some cock/ball biting. I'd support you and a lot of folks in the cock biting and ball biting threads would as well. Post in those threads and let us know if you decide to do it

FatSmurf
07-05-2011, 10:33 PM
the more sensuality the better. not sure how far you want to stray on that side, but the more sexy/intimiate/erotic sites always seem to have a bigger fan following than the more robotic impersonal sites (if that makes sense). and since you guys are more on the amature side, you have the advantage over the big name sites out there because people watching will know its genuine.

also, just my personal opinion, less dominant and more fun and playful is always a good path to take, which kinda goes along with the whole sensuality thing. I've never found the "angry girl screaming at a guy on the ground calling him a bitch" thing to be as good as a girl who kicks the dude and seems genuinely worried for him (but also enjoying herself and liking doing it of course, giggling and everything). again that just my opinion. of course there are people on here who will say the exact opposite, but hey, to each their own!

jonoffen
07-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Do whatever the pair of you feel comfortable with. You'll never get an agreement from so many people with such differing tastes.

I for one am not a fan of anything too brutal, but I do love a good hard close-up of squeezing or trampling, plenty of reaction shots and lots of nudity from both participants.

Don't try and rush into anything too hard straight away - you can always work your way up to it if that's what you want.

kvero
07-06-2011, 07:54 AM
s I understand, you ask us because you want to make more money right?

then you should do a research and see which clips were/are popular (clis4sale site allows you to see it) and which factors increase sales.

i think anything from the following list will help you to sell something

1/ good looking actors
2/ latex / leather clothes (simple latex panties and/or mask are often more than inappropriate latex dress)
3/ combination of ballbusting/cbt and bondage
4/ biting, squeezing, punching, crushing (especially things such as ball crusher or ball vice were always popular)
5/ guy should be naked so people can see it is not BB with protector
6/ HD videos
7/ it should be brutal/without mercy (sorry to say that, but your BF should suffer, there is nothing worse than mild BB)
* sensual vs brutal - couple of years ago when Extreme CBT were still producing videos, I remember they were the most popular store on C4S... so guess what is favoured..

avoid trampling or kicking, there is a big competition

ill give you example: on the doll trailer, i think we all know this

remake from BB makers? doesnt exist... and why? all you need is a boy, a bed and 10 meters of rope (now you can improve it with latex sheets, rubber inflatable gag instead of towel and rather sitting on his belly facing camera so ppl can actually see it..) but even without it, i think you sell something

vandelescrow
07-06-2011, 10:38 AM
The thing I like is where it is obvious the girl is enjoying her self and getting off on his pain.

Richter
07-06-2011, 01:16 PM
I think it's most important that the two of you have fun and do what you want to do. That's going to lead to quality videos that are really hot. If you want to roleplay, then do that. If you don't, then don't. If you want it to be hot and passionate or cold and dominating, do it that way. Nobody wants to watch someone who isn't into what they're doing. Enjoy yourselves.

That being said, I don't believe you because weirdos pose as women here and try to get people to describe things to them so they can masturbate to it. Usually the real women are lurking or just chat casually

dork991
07-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Well here is our first one. Not a great camera angle, but that's why it's a freebie.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QRH0P329

darkwing
07-09-2011, 08:29 AM
All good ideas.

How about locations? Outdoors, like in the woods or on a ranch or farm or a beach might look nice.

Try to put a relevant story line into the scene to increase the tension:o

mick_sl8ter
07-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Well here is our first one. Not a great camera angle, but that's why it's a freebie.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QRH0P329

I am glad you realize you can' t ask money for this ;)
And also glad to see you are having a good time :-)

blackdog
07-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Good start. Nice to hear female giggles when landing one on a pair of balls. Female enjoyment of ball busting helps enormously.

One from the Vaults
07-09-2011, 10:58 AM
Cool video! Next time either tie his feet to something, or have him go on all fours and come at him from behind so he can't use his knees to protect himself.

smackMyNuts
07-09-2011, 10:24 PM
I loved the energy of the video. It was neat to see your enthusiasm and I liked seeing him squirm from the level of pain and you wrestle his arms and legs out of the way. That was really hot. I also enjoyed the tease inherent in sucking his cock some and then punching his balls some more.

My only complaint is that I can't see you. As a heterosexual male who's into ballbusting, I want to see attractive ladies beating guys balls. You might be an attractive lady, but I really couldn't tell from that video. I know that you know that the camera angle sucked, but I figured that I should mention the specific way that it should be better. Whether a fetish video or not, guys want to get a good look at the girl in the video.