PDA

View Full Version : looking for a volunteer

Lexie88
07-08-2011, 11:29 AM
Hi. My boyfriend and I are looking for a guy willing to participate in a ballbusting session with us: I would ballbust him whilst my boyfriend watches (note we're interested in ballbusting only and not sexual acts). Ideally it would be someone based in the London area. Does anyone have any tips or ideas on how to go about finding someone? Or, should you be interested, could you give us a brief description of yourself? Thanks

KingOfHearts
07-16-2011, 05:44 PM
I can tell you that people here would probably be willing to do this, but it'd be very nice if you listed your general location. Your location says Paris, and that's vague. It's pretty big! =P I'd be interested, but I'm not in Europe.

guntime2
07-16-2011, 09:05 PM
i am interested too but i live near Paris; your location says Paris, is it true ? by the way I'm 21, brown hairs, 1m84, "rock'n'roll" looking..

dark_herc
07-17-2011, 01:28 AM
If you also could be more specific on the type of busting that would take place, that also might help.

Nexus
07-17-2011, 03:59 AM
How old are you guys?

nutpunches
07-17-2011, 08:50 AM
I am (wife) looking for a girl to join me while I bust him. Would be great if you had experience but it is not necessary. We are in the southwest florida area near Fort Myers. Looking to go med-hard and we are in our early forties so come on girls lets get them to swell up...

dark
07-17-2011, 06:15 PM
Hi. My boyfriend and I are looking for a guy willing to participate in a ballbusting session with us: I would ballbust him whilst my boyfriend watches (note we're interested in ballbusting only and not sexual acts). Ideally it would be someone based in the London area. Does anyone have any tips or ideas on how to go about finding someone? Or, should you be interested, could you give us a brief description of yourself? Thanks

I live in London... Do we really need to be watched by your bf? :o

Lexie88
07-18-2011, 01:01 AM
Hey,
Thanks for all your replies. I'm 23 and my boyfriend is 24. I live in central Paris but my boyfriend lives in England hence we thought London might be an easier location for meeting. London OR Paris would be great though!
As for the type of ballbusting, we were thinking slapping, kicking etc, but nothing too hardcore. The person who I'd bust would naturally get a say in all this and could let us know their preferences etc. Basically as long as I get to ballbust someone and my boyfriend gets to watch we're happy!!
Hope that clears things up a bit :) Any more questions?

kvero
07-18-2011, 12:28 PM

hi lexie, i currently live in london and i might be interested
but i would like to know more. how old you 2 are, when you want to meet and basically how you imagine the session (how long and hard it will be)

i suggest you can give this basic info here so people know about your request more. PM me if you want to speed things up (btw i m 25,185,75) and have no problems with your BF at all (he can even join you in busting)

btw, if you wont find anyone here i would recommend you collarme.com (easy to find ppl but some of them are fakes) or fetlife.com (hard to find but ppl are real)

zetsubou
07-19-2011, 05:49 AM
I would definitely be interested as well, but have no exp.

Based in London. I second the questions asked above!

Me I'm 23, and I'm a musician. Tis a brief description. PM any of us who register an interest !:)

bustedballboy
07-24-2011, 09:24 AM
Still looking? Am near London.

Youthmane
07-24-2011, 10:56 AM
I are looking for a guy willing to participate in a ballbusting session with us: someone based in the London area. should you be interested, could you give us a brief description of yourself? Thanks

I wish I lived in the London area, now. :wooow

johnnyboy2237
09-05-2011, 10:19 AM
i would love you to bust my balls email me dan223717@yahoo.com

Kickball08
09-06-2011, 04:11 AM

I am probably too old (fifties) and I have a very low pain threshold level but if you don't find anyone give me a call, I live in London and would welcome the opportunity to be kneed in the balls by a young woman

ballbustee77
01-04-2012, 03:27 PM
I'm in London and would desperately love to be relentlessly ballbusted while bound and helpless and happy for your boyfriend to watch. Don't stop smashing my balls in til he cums!