PDA

View Full Version : what happen eunuch.org again please tell me

pegama78
07-08-2011, 01:19 PM
Does anyone know what happened to the site eunuch.org again? It's also known as The Eunuch Archive. several day off line the page please tell me.

died the page, or that happened, already for day this fall the page, please somebody has been knowing what happening.

:bananawin

blz131356
07-08-2011, 02:07 PM
hope this helps:from my email
new archive location
Recently, Dotster.com (http://dotster.com/), our domain registrar, blocked our name on their DNS server, preventing people from finding us in the usual way. For now, you can find us by using this URL 184.80.34.18 Additionally, BME has decided to stop hosting us on their servers. As a result, we are moving to eunuchworld.com (http://eunuchworld.com/), possibly as soon as this evening; at the latest by Monday evening. We hope to have the forums and the chat board operational at that time. Thanks for your patience. We hope to see you soon.

Kristoff

Does anyone know what happened to the site eunuch.org again? It's also known as The Eunuch Archive. several day off line the page please tell me.

died the page, or that happened, already for day this fall the page, please somebody has been knowing what happening.

arylinth
07-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Any idea on the reason behind this?

blz131356
07-08-2011, 05:59 PM
i wish i knew, this isn't the first time either in the past year this has happened?

ballz-17404
07-09-2011, 04:51 AM
Eunuch Archive was being hosted for years by the BME site which has chosen to end that relationship. BME underwent a "management" change a couple years ago and drifted from being an "edgy" site to a "ink and piercing" thing, so I guess the EA material didn't fit into their scheme of things. There is an effort to re-establish EA elsewhere. For the short term (maybe a couple of days yet) you may, or may not, be able to use the IP address below to access the message boards but little else at EA. The page may load very slowly.

http://184.80.18.34/

Gemmo
07-12-2011, 09:21 AM
www.eunuchworld.com

the story-section is still offline

pegama78
07-12-2011, 10:12 PM
yes, the story-section offline Yet.

Spam!

blz131356
07-17-2011, 06:11 PM
i got this update in my email from the vbulletin.

This message is to inform you that eunuch.org is going back online at 2:00PM Central Daylight Time. At that time eunuchworld.org will cease being our main server domain. Everything will be pointed back to eunuch.org. We are doing this because all the search engines have us cached as eunuch.org and we would like prreserve that. It may take a couple of hours for evereything to take effect and spread all around the internet. Your patience please.

Thank you
Kristoff

Rebecca
08-10-2011, 09:45 AM
So am I the only one who cannot access the stories on the EA site?

I'm missing my bedtime reading.

Rebecca

Castratrix's pet
08-10-2011, 11:31 AM

Rebecca

I couldn't access them either Rebecca and it seems that no one can for now. There are a number of threads and posts on the Eunuch Archive website message board about the stories. From what I read it seems that some number of the stories involve minors and ********** of minors and the people who administer the Eunuch Archive got concerned about that and the problems it could cause for Eunuch Archive. I'm surprised the administrators allowed such stories to be posted to the story archive, I know when someone submits a story it has to be approved before it appears. I guess somebody there will have to go through and delete the stories involving minors before the feel they can allow access to the story archive.

pegama78
08-10-2011, 03:21 PM
the message that the site itself put the stories archives will be available until mid August, is this month or at least that is the message we got there

Dereknor
08-12-2011, 08:11 AM

Rebecca

They said that they might get the stories online at 18th august. Not sure what the problem is, I think it was some kind of legal thing.
Cant wait to read some stories too!

But its very thrilling to see a woman who is reading stories of cut off cocks as bedtime reading :)

Snoodle
08-12-2011, 11:13 PM
They said that they might get the stories online at 18th august. Not sure what the problem is, I think it was some kind of legal thing.
Cant wait to read some stories too!

But its very thrilling to see a woman who is reading stories of cut off cocks as bedtime reading :)

I hope we get all the old stories back and don't have to start over...I don't have local copies of most of mine. :(

blz131356
08-13-2011, 06:09 AM

Rebecca
and thats why rebecca and snoodle are highly adored on this forum

bthauronite
08-13-2011, 11:43 PM
I hope we get all the old stories back and don't have to start over...I don't have local copies of most of mine. :(

I can't wait to see if Meg's bits survive her next adventure, or if they become paste.

frankbob89
08-15-2011, 03:58 AM
I really liked the Pussy Envy Stories on there it's a shame they were all gone now :(

Rebecca
08-27-2011, 09:27 AM
Not looking very promising. :-(

Rebecca

humanbean
08-27-2011, 04:19 PM
looks like the stories r coming back. however, the software originally used to present them was a homebrew created by a founding member, & they're coding-up something more up to date and user-friendly. no details yet on this, or how they're gonna handle the minors issue.

Snoodle
08-27-2011, 09:24 PM
I can't wait to see if Meg's bits survive her next adventure, or if they become paste.

I'm still not sure what'll happen to her, myself. XD

Johnni
10-08-2011, 07:43 AM
Anybody heard anything about the fiction archive yet? I miss some of those stories.

humanbean
10-08-2011, 08:47 AM
Anybody heard anything about the fiction archive yet? I miss some of those stories.

looks like they're pretty much finished. still need to add a word & phrase search option, i think. also, only a fraction of the 1000's of stories have been added.

Strange_Fool_215
10-08-2011, 05:11 PM
If you're looking for web content that's no longer accessible, there's always the Wayback Machine.

curious
10-09-2011, 04:28 AM
Stories are back at this site, http://www.eunuchworld.org/s_index.php

Tomato
10-26-2011, 04:09 PM
Seems like many stories are missing... (many of my recent favorites :( ) especially most of the german stories. Does anyone know if they would come back some day?