PDA

View Full Version : Baseball bust

spam76
07-09-2011, 12:52 PM
My wife and I recently attended a Cape Cod Baseball league and one of the player'ss girlfirend caught my eye. She is blond, very thin, with great legs and tight ass. My main focus were her breast that I guesed were 30B and they seemed huge on her body. She showed plenty of clevage they seemed firm and soft at the same time. I was not the only middle age man to notice her that night.

The real story was when we got home and my wife suggest we go to bed early and she had a suprise for me. A short time I was in bed and she cam out her bathroom with red alomost nothing to it night gown. she came a light kiss and told me that shw would rub mine if i would run hers . I agreeded

He got me totally hard and hovered over me and gave a light kiss and whisppered the following to me, you made a total fool of yourself tonight at the game and you embarassed me . She then fell back with her heavy ass ( not fat) crushing my cock and ball. The pain was intense and she added to it bu lifting her ass up a few times and hitting my balls with her asses a few more times .

She then wiggled her ass on my balls a few more time gave a light kiss and told me we are even.

The next thing I knew it was morning

My balls still hurt

Has anybody else ever got thier balls busted by a woman ass ?