PDA

View Full Version : Potential buster

One from the Vaults
07-09-2011, 01:54 PM
I work as a gardener. Yesterday at work, a coworker (young, attractive woman, little tomboyish) and I got into a conversation about sex. Turns out that she's into girls, so I figured nothing would happen between me and her. Somehow we got onto the topic of fetishes and I said something about how people are into just about everything, and gave the example of how a lot of guys want to have their balls kicked. She said something like "Unfortunately I've never been with a guy like that."

wait, what?

I said something else along the same lines to make sure I'd heard properly. Yep, she wants to, but hasn't had an opportunity. So I say "I'm into it. Wanna play some time?" and she turns BRIGHT red, and says she'll have to ask her girlfriend.

At this point she's embarrassed, I've got a huge erection jutting out of my pants and we're trying to weed some lady's garden, so I quickly change the topic, and then a few minutes later say how she should definitely ask her girlfriend, that I was being serious, and that it's something I want to explore.

Haven't heard from her since (she works another job and is very busy on weekends). Hopefully her girlfriend doesn't mind...

skweezme
07-09-2011, 02:55 PM
Hopefully, her girlfriend wants to join in :)

mick_sl8ter
07-09-2011, 04:44 PM
I work as a gardener. Yesterday at work, a coworker (young, attractive woman, little tomboyish) and I got into a conversation about sex. Turns out that she's into girls, so I figured nothing would happen between me and her. Somehow we got onto the topic of fetishes and I said something about how people are into just about everything, and gave the example of how a lot of guys want to have their balls kicked. She said something like "Unfortunately I've never been with a guy like that."

wait, what?

I said something else along the same lines to make sure I'd heard properly. Yep, she wants to, but hasn't had an opportunity. So I say "I'm into it. Wanna play some time?" and she turns BRIGHT red, and says she'll have to ask her girlfriend.

At this point she's embarrassed, I've got a huge erection jutting out of my pants and we're trying to weed some lady's garden, so I quickly change the topic, and then a few minutes later say how she should definitely ask her girlfriend, that I was being serious, and that it's something I want to explore.

Haven't heard from her since (she works another job and is very busy on weekends). Hopefully her girlfriend doesn't mind...

Could you please post a picture of the girl ?
Toronto (http://maps.google.nl/maps?q=landscaper&hl=nl&sll=43.637566,-79.344292&sspn=0.120632,0.264187&radius=7.93&t=h&z=13)is a large town.

Youthmane
07-09-2011, 05:23 PM
"Unfortunately I've never been with a guy like that."

wait, what?

sounds like fun, let us know how things turn out. :jumpsmile

Mythical Pain
07-10-2011, 03:16 AM
sounds like fun, let us know how things turn out. :jumpsmile

Lucky! Hope it works out for the best for you!

dark
07-10-2011, 05:24 AM

wait, what?

I wish you all the best but it unfortunately sounds that it will not happen... You may have one more chance to ask but if she says "I forgot to ask"... or something like that, it will be awkward to ask her again. Don't wait to long, if she doesn't mention anything then bring the fetish conversation again. Try not to think of it too much.

velvetfog
07-15-2011, 07:52 PM
One thing I've learnt is that free sex or anything approaching sex, is about impossible to get from non-fatties in Toronto.

Just curious, how much does a gardener earn in T.O?

One from the Vaults
07-16-2011, 11:12 AM
The fatties thing depends who you are... what circles you're hanging out in, how good looking you are, etc. I know a lot of beautiful women who have a lot of sex... usually not with me, but sometimes!

and I make $15.20/hour

EggsForCrush
07-18-2011, 08:15 AM
Hopefully, her girlfriend wants to join in :)
i hope so..

i think u shell not ask her if she did ask her gf. just ask them to hang out together. and after a normal talking period and some alcohol, make some joke about it. act like 'u dont want it that much and u had forgot about ur conversation already and just remembered with that joke u did'. and then ask them if they would play such a game with you . dont tell anything sexual. dont let them know/think that; even talking about bb makes u rock hard :) make sure that, they think its just a fun thing and its not related with sex that much. we dont want u to hear words like "pathetic, pervert, freak etc.."

and be careful, some lesbians may have a very macho attitude. if u feel her gf is a macho one, then forget about the bb and just enjoy the night ;)

i hope everything will go great for u!!