PDA

View Full Version : games to help get her involved.

mojo114
07-12-2011, 09:19 AM
Hey guys
my gf and I do have a few bb sessions in the bedroom but their relatively mild. she's still a little hesitant to dive right in. I've found a cpl of bottles of wine and turning a bb session into a game works wonders. One of the games I 've created is a simple cards game.
its easier if you take out a pad of paper and write down in 4 columns 1 - king and hearts, spades, etc. give each card a type of punishment (leave the number of kicks or time for squeezes a mystery let her decide how nice or mean she would like to be. make the game last until she has collected 1 - king of a whole suit which is basically 3/4 of the deck and trust me by that time your balls will be balls pretty tender. then its time for great sex ;) if anyone's girl is on the fence its an easy friendly game and you'll both get more enjoyment out of it.
does anybody else have any games they've played or wish to play??? please share.

eq. of game

hearts diamonds
1.kick 1.flick
2.slap 2.knee
3.stomp (with high heels) 3.ladies choice
4.squeeze 1nut/hand 4.punch

cheers and happy busting

IPlayGuitar
07-13-2011, 12:08 AM
Nice! I like the idea here...
But i don't really understand, do u mean EACH card represents a punishment?
That would be 52 different punishments (55, if jokers are included).

If i get you right, do u have any ideas of punishments? coz it sounds hard to figure out 52 different punishments.

I like the idea anyway, simple with a card game, and very exciting too, if you are lucky (or unlucky, it depends how u see it) it will just be 4 punishments, one for each king, right?

Or else, u might get 52 punishments :Baahaha:
Pretty exciting :)

Please replay ASAP, i want to get this thing started xD

IPlayGuitar
07-13-2011, 01:34 AM
Nice! I like the idea here... Especially the thing with letting her decide how mean she wants to be, its so boring when you know its gonna be like 5 punches, it's funnier if you don't have any idea.

Do you (or anyone else) have any ideas of things to do? because it sounds hard to figure out 52 different punishments by yourself.

I can just think of a few now, and some of them also is cock punishments, it will maybe make it more exciting if you don't know if there is the cock or the balls who gets to take the punishment.
Anyway, I'll write my ideas down, and also include some of the ones you wrote down. I hope more people will help out with more ideas :) I really gonna introduce my girfriend to try this game xD

01. bite balls
02. bite cock
03. bite glans
04. bite foreskin
05. stomp balls (barefoot)
06. stomp balls (with shoes)
07. stomp cock (barefoot)
08. stomp cock (with shoes)
09. punch balls with fist
10. pull balls
11. kick
12. knee
13. hit balls with a whip
14. hit cock with a whip
15. hit balls with a cane
16. hit cock with a cane
17. put clothespins on balls
18. put clothespins on cock
19. pull hair from balls (?)
20. fuck the cock with a peg/stick (as long, hard and deep as she please)
21. slap balls with open hands
22. slap cock with open hands
23. (i don't know how to say this smooth in english, but I'll try to explain) hold the balls with one hand as she poke/press on the balls with her fingers.
24. squeeze balls with hand
25. pull balls
26. ball sitting (on a chair for exampel)
27. twist balls
28. pinch ballsack with nails
29. pinch cock with nails
30. pinch glans with nails
31. squeeze balls with a nut crusher
32. ladies choice

(And ofcourse as you said: as many times and how hard as she please)

Or what do you guys think?

Please come up with some ideas, maybe the cock- and ballbusting girls on the forums have some favourite punishments they would like to share for this game?
The glans is pretty sensitive, any ideas on that one? Maybe it should be more than one (1) card with ladies choice? Maybe four (4) is better?

Sorry mojo114 if it sounds like I invented the game according to this post, but your idea just made me so excited, i wanna get this thing started, lol :D

mojo114
07-13-2011, 03:14 PM
Hi IPlayGuitar

thats the beauty of the game depending on your likes and dislikes you can change the game to fit your fetish. i use a black felt marker and write them on a deck of cards so i don't have to worry about making the game again.

some options are
knee, kick, flick, slap, punch, paddle, bite stomp, squeeze then you can add things like slap tight balls, slap loose balls, different kicking positions, show types and of course give your balls a break with some oral play then back to the pain. really the sky's the limit.

anyone one else have any idea's???
IPlayGuitar i hope this answers your question.

IPlayGuitar
07-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Thanks for fast answer mojo :)
I understand now, and actually i talked with my girlfriend with this today, she liked the idea :iluvu:

As we speaked she came up with a few more ideas too...
Maybe it should be four "ladies choice"-cards.

And this idea i really liked:
Four cards that says "tie cock/balls".
When the mistress picks a "tie cock/balls"-card, she gets to pick another card to see what it says, and according to that, she gets to tie the cock or balls, and do the punishment on card number 2, with either the cock or balls tied.

I will give you an example, because i suck at explaining things ;)

step 1: mistress picks a card, that says "tie cock/balls"
step 2: mistress picks another card that says "bite balls"
step 3: mistress ties the balls (because the balls is the relevant thing according to card #2)
step 4: mistress tie balls and bite them :thumbup

I really liked that idea, because in that way this game never gets boring, it can be so many different combinations :)

If you wanna get more serious and a smoother playing, you can print all the 52 things to do and attach it on the middle of the playing cards with tape (like this: http://tinyurl.com/6xwr2as ) with the heart/diamonds and numbers/king/knight etc. visible ofcourse.

in that way, the cards will not be damaged so fast, because u cover it with tape, and you also don't have to use a single paper to read on.

I hope this thread will keep being alive and more people come up with ideas, hopefully some cruel mistresses have some evil ideas to share :rolleyes:

Cheers :)