PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapy

velvetfog
07-14-2011, 05:20 PM
It's summer, a lot of hot girls walking around in short shorts, tits almost hanging out. I try to keep the semen tank well drained, but the balls were really tight and bothersome yesterday. So I found a local Chinese lady who assured me she could give a very hard massage. I don't think she knew what I had in mind. Now, a HJ is usually included,i if the client requests it. But I need her to massage my workaholic testicles.

When I arrived at her studio, she instructed me to get ready. I disrobed and lay on my front. From her work on my back, I could tell this beautiful woman had strong hands and fingers. I have to say I have yellow fever, in a major way. I have always found some Oriental women to be attractive, but I find the ones in their 30s and 40s to be the sexiest. Anyway, I chatted with her throughout, even as she walked on my back. She's fit and solid, and I guess she was about 130lbs or more. If I had been able to convince her to step on my balls, it would have been a personal best. But come flip time, and the clock started on the final minutes of the hour, I let her know I expected her to squeeze the "milk" right out of those nuts. She and I alternated working the wand. Ideally, I would have wanted a touchless finish, but the stroke was needed, I could tell she was clock watching.

Here I realised how much the hotness of the woman matter. As hard as she was squeezing - she stopped a couple times because her hands hurt - I would have trouble coping with the pain. But here, I was just super turned on. So much so, that even after the epic shot across the bow (and past my left ear!), she could have kept squeezing, and I wouldn't have stopped her. Maybe next time, she'll spare her hands and use her feet.

Richter
07-15-2011, 08:39 AM
True story? Either way, sounds good.

velvetfog
07-15-2011, 07:58 PM
Completely true. I wouldn't make something like that up. I called her and asked if she was weirded out by what we did, but she said no it was fine. That's a first because every chicks I have asked for rough ball handling has been a bit puzzled.

Btw, I noticed her toes are really long and for someone who's not into feet, I could totally suck on those pretty feet. Even better, if she were stepping on my nuts with those, oh that would be so good!

velvetfog
02-11-2012, 12:33 AM
I saw her a couple of more times, and she's use to the drill. Not only does she squeeze hard, but she tried with some success to step on the nads. This lady really turns me on, so my pain threshold is super high when I see her. I want to go out with her but she is really one of those conservative old country Chinese women. Damn, I'd marry her, even though she seems like she'd be a real cunt in a fight. She had a long term boyfriend who cheated on her, and she seems really sour on men now.