PDA

View Full Version : BB Legends Introduces Chelsea! Watch her bust balls w/ Megan

Ballbusting Legends
07-26-2011, 02:07 AM
]Ballbusting Legends Nude www.c4s.com/31931 is extremely happy to have recently released three great new clips! The first of these clips is “Chelsea and Megan's Ball-Kicking Response to Angry Men's Rights Group”. Ballbusting Legends is extremely happy to welcome Chelsea with this clip! Chelsea is a college girl that we recruited on Facebook- no previous adult experience of any kind, but really likes to see guys get kicked and kneed in the balls. Just our type! She has a perfect figure- slender,yet athletic, with some of the nicest B-C cup natural boobs you will ever see. She also has a "girl next door" personality that you guys will really like. The story behind this clip is that I recently received an email from a gentleman who claimed to be from a "Men's Rights Group" complaining that he was offended by our videos. In particular, he singled out BB Legends resident uber-bitch (meant as a compliment) Megan as the wost example, stating that our videos promote discrimination against men. He probably has a point- but the girls of BB Legends see it much differently! Megan and Chelsea made this video as a response to his letter. This clip has it all- the girls look amazing in their sexy dresses, there are many devastating kick and knees to the groin, and their dialogue is just incredible. Check this clip out at
www.c4s.com/31931

The next clip is Barefoot Bikini Ballbusting with Carmen and Amy. In this clip, Amy and Carmen are trying to catch some rays when a pervert happens upon them and starts creeping on them. The girls proceed to smash his balls relentlessly. Soccer player Amy has some of the best barefoot kicks in bb- and in my humble, the best "assets" in ballbusting (which Megan does an awesome job of capturing just how amazing they are in her sexy bikini). This was the first clip that Carmen filmed with us, and her personal style is really awesome to watch- beyond being hott like all of our girls, she just has a very sexy way about her, an incredible presence on camera that makes me want to watch her clips over and over again! Definitely a must see for fans of barefoot ballbusting. Check this clip out at www.c4s.com/31931.

Finally, you will definitely want to check out our latest game show: “H-O-R-S-E Ballbusting: Alicia vs. Cassie the Castrator. So at the request of one of our fans this is a new game show- Remember the old basketball game H-O-R-S-E where you had to make a shot and if you did, the other player had to make the same shot, or they would get a letter? Well this is the ballbusting equivalent of that- if the girls put the guys to the floor, then the other girl has to bust him the exact same way- and if the bb pet doesn't fall to the floor, she gets a letter. Competition always brings out the best in everyone, and in this case, that means, harder ballbusts! Alicia is one of our newer girls and is an absolute fox- beautiful face, body of sheer perfection, and a very appealing personality to boot. She has some awesome kicks in this video- and some great GTP's. And Cassie is, well, Cassie- she didn't get the nickname "Cassie the Castrator" for nothing! All in all a great clip. Check this clip out at

Ballbusting Legends
07-26-2011, 02:12 AM
Some behind the scenes info.....I have some big news for Amber York fans.... she has returned to filming for BB Legends! For the past six months or so Kellie has been the one who filmed and prepped the girls and she has done well, but there is only one Amber York that's for sure, both in prepping the girls and in announcing the game shows. You won't see her for a little while as most of our videos are typically filmed several months in advance but I am very happy to have her back. She had stopped filming for us because her boyfriend was extremely unhappy and judgmental about her role in the ballbusting world (lol), but with them breaking up she is back!

What really showed how much how strong "the Amber Effect" is was when she was demonstrating technique for Cassie and our new girl (Heather- 18 year old jewish american princess who you guys will love btw) before we started shooting. I glanced over at Heather's amazing rack for a moment and seeing her opportunity, Amber launched the kick from hell on my balls- truly one of the hardest kicks I've ever taken and completey unexpected, you could tell she had been saving it up for six months. Of course I dropped to the ground in agony. The girls loved it and the tone was set for the entire shoot!