PDA

View Full Version : Can women sense when the testicle is about to burst so the ease up the squeeze?

Jack12
07-26-2011, 02:05 PM
When squeezing the testicles can women actually feel when the testicle begins to give in the destructive way like usually one squeezes a testicle and the testicle resists, squeezes harder and the testicles resists harder but at a certain point one squeezes harder but the testicle ceases to counteract and the structure begins to collapse.
The problem is that when that moment is reached it usually takes easing the grip way more than was previously safe in order for the structure to regain the previous step.
It's like with many processes in nature, once you miss the point it takes a lot of hard work to recover it, like with gaining weight- the fat tissue itself produces hormones that boost the accumulation of fat itself so it's easier to keep fit than to lose weight.

This question is about maximal stimulation without damage.

teapot42
07-26-2011, 04:41 PM
I don't know for sure but I would very much doubt it. It isn't just a case of the 'structure' beginning to collapse, the 'wall' of the testicle splits when it can no longer take the pressure. A bit like a stick - you can bend it but eventually it will just snap. You can't judge when that will happen and once it has happened there is no way back...

Typhon
07-26-2011, 11:39 PM
I'm not a doctor but i'm guessing one the testicle starts to show signs that it can't cope the damage has already been done, I'd suggest to tell your parter when you can't take the pain. Saftey words are safe

obedientesticle
07-27-2011, 12:44 AM
"Can women sense when the testicle is about to burst so the ease up the squeeze?"

...probably not through a high-heeled shoe. If she uses her fingers, there might be more control, but how can you know, that would require experience with popped balls like "Ah, last time it popped at the same pressure, so I'll stop at this now." ;)

In those testicle-trampling videos they claim that the balls sometimes become mushy soft, but not necessarily bursted. Well, there are things you can only try once... (probably really painful and dangerous) (Don't ask me, I don't have any experience with it)

skweezme
07-27-2011, 01:01 AM
Interesting question and replies! Sounds like some imagining going on here rather than talking from experience. I've had my balls squeezed really hard by hand (i.e. to the max) by girls who are really strong :iluvu: like my gorgeous 6'2" Amazonian Domme (but others as well). The balls don't pop or their structure collapse. They're evolved to survive, even if part of their survival mechanism is to be so sensitive to pressure which makes for all the fun!

Having said that, testicles aren't indestructable of course. Squeezing is probably safest. But I'm sure serious damage could be done by hard kicking for example (though I've had some of that and survived!)

Jack12
07-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Squeezing was what I had in mind.
There are girls on the Internet complaining how they didn't squeeze that hard and the guy's testicle burst so I believe you skweezme but it does happen.
And if we ignore what they say for reasons like them lying then we are again left with all those boys having only one or no testicles, there are enough many of them.
Testicles are indeed not indestructible.
About experience- if you have a single or a couple of popped testicles then you are more experienced than me, as far for the imagination I see nothing wrong and I am glad the guys have balls, no balls=no busting.

Testicles' resistance depend on various things, for example blood pressure, so I avoid being dehydrated.It depends on my turn on as well, suddenly remembering something crucially important that I have forgotten or hearing/seeing something disappointing or evoking feelings of regret or sorrow has a great effect on me.

claudia
07-27-2011, 05:34 PM
I do not think you feel it. http://netload.in/dateisAZkkewoqC/flipfloppopleftnut.mov.htm :)

velvetfog
07-27-2011, 08:34 PM
There has never been a verifiable credible first hand (no pun intended) account of a rupture through manual squeezing by a woman. I dare you to prove me wrong.

salamander
07-29-2011, 12:00 PM
Squeezing was what I had in mind.
There are girls on the Internet complaining how they didn't squeeze that hard and the guy's testicle burst

Where have you seen that?

Jack12
07-29-2011, 01:49 PM
It's my conviction that it's a personal freedom of people to choose to believe that testicles are indestructible based on their lack of knowledge.
Thus I refuse to convince or convert people to other beliefs.

skweezme
07-29-2011, 03:55 PM
It's my conviction that it's a personal freedom of people to choose to believe that testicles are indestructible based on their lack of knowledge.

Very postmodern of you, Jack!

I'm not trying to convert anyone, certainly not saying testicles are indestructible. My knowledge is from experience not from an anatomy book or BB stories.

I've had my balls squeezed hard by a few girls now. The hardest was by a tough 6'2" lady wrestler. And she was squeezing her hardest. It was wonderfully and incredibly painful, but my balls didn't pop or turn to mush.

But you can believe what you want! :)

obedientesticle
07-29-2011, 04:57 PM
Very postmodern of you, Jack!

I'm not trying to convert anyone, certainly not saying testicles are indestructible. My knowledge is from experience not from an anatomy book or BB stories.

I've had my balls squeezed hard by a few girls now. The hardest was by a tough 6'2" lady wrestler. And she was squeezing her hardest. It was wonderfully and incredibly painful, but my balls didn't pop or turn to mush.

But you can believe what you want! :)

Well, though I lack own experience or observation I can tell you something about statistics. People and their bodies, circumstances, training and health are different and vary. As you can read in the forum, people have even died from kicks in the balls (if not from injury, then from shock). Though I do not believe that the kicks they received were so much harder than in some of the really hard and mean ballbusting videos.
There are people who die from a single punch and therer are boxers who can take incredibly much (did you ever ask yourself if you could take a punch from a heavyweight boxer and go on fighting or even stand? Or a ballkick like one in those videos? Not everybody can and that's normal).
There are people who survived falling from a high storey house. But normally, you don't. It's all about chance and statistics. One is nothing. If one survives you should not think everybody else will. It is only the proof that it is possible, not that it is common.

We need ballbusting science. Any male volunteers and female doctors?:wooow

skweezme
07-29-2011, 05:58 PM
OK you're right. Some men have reportedly died from shock from having their balls suddenly attacked.

I'm just saying they don't pop or turn to mush from squeezing

yd26
07-30-2011, 11:50 AM
Is that really possible to burst them by squezzing, I only saw that in some stories.
In stories there are a lot of exagerations but truely.....
If it's possible, I think the girl really need to want it, and she may not succeed because it would need many many strenght.

salamander
07-31-2011, 12:43 PM

I wasn't calling you out or arguing for the other side. I just wanted to see any links if you had them.

darthsidius
07-31-2011, 01:00 PM
OK you're right. Some men have reportedly died from shock from having their balls suddenly attacked.

I'm just saying they don't pop or turn to mush from squeezing

The problem here is that we are dealing with an activity that will either be consider serious assault of self defense (rupturing someone's testicle). Therefore people comming forward with credible evidence is always going to be difficult add to that that it is hard on a forum of this nature to seperate fantasy from reality.

In my experience it is very true that the testicles are more durable and very difficult to break by squeezing. I once had a body builder from Canada, who did squeezing, do it as hard as she could. It was really painful and she was able to squeeze hard for a long time but she did not pop them - and she said at one point she was doing it full force.

However, I think there are situations where it is possible - I have had one or two much smaller and untrained women who were able to squeeze even harder. In one particular case I was on the verge of fainting and had lost control of my body that was the worst squeeze and the girl was quite average in terms of build. The other issue that needs to be factored in is a truly violent situation is different to domination the state of mind of someone who is absolutely scared, angry etc... means a very deep primal nature can take over and women and men can find extreme measures of strength.

I am absolutely convinced that if the girl I just mentioned was on drugs or for some reason, say I wanted to **** her, was very angry/scared she could be capable of breaking them.

One other thing is that testicles are not spherical they are more like oval shaped this means that they are not have even strength across their surface area, and some girls are either lucky or they know where to press. I think this factor is probably huge, like how you might go about cracking an egg. There are so many other variables as well.

I have read some instances in India where there seems to be medical confirmation and in one instance the doctor talks about "the testicles being like pulp with no solid material remaining". This to me is quite emphatic but it also depends on what burden of proof we want to accept.

Anyways in summary I think - it is very rare to rupture them with the hand alone but it does happen.

Jack12
07-31-2011, 01:56 PM
Well, I search places that have nothing to do with the fetish of ballbusting.
The atmosphere there is like "Can you believe I actually find this arousing!?" or "Can you believe some guys get turned on by this!?".
I can show you something I guess...
1 (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081202033118AACQ3oR)
and should you search "Jennifer Kolone" in the Internet this would come up among the results (http://thehusker.com/woman-squeezes-boyfriends-testicles-and-they-explode/)

such things would come up as well (http://english.people.com.cn/200310/04/eng20031004_125395.shtml)

This does not say whether they were crushed but as the man died... (http://www.pngbd.com/forum/showthread.php?p=23508)

skweezme about the classification "postmodern" - if you are trying to offend me then use some more regular word so I don't omit to get offended.
And in case it's a compliment then I return the favor by calling you postmodern!

teapot42
08-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Like others on here I have had my testicles squeezed as hard as my girlfriend could manage for so long that her hand started to cramp. They are still fine. That's not to say that it isn't possible to rupture a nut by squeezing but I would suspect that some prior damage or weakness could be a factor. Also, I wonder if the use of the word 'pop' is consistent - I suspect that some people just mean to pop out of their grip rather than to actually damage.

I'm not sure of the mechanism but my girlfriend did talk about my nuts going 'mushy' after prolonged squeezing. It is probably this is just them swelling up and becoming softer as a result. Whether the outer casing becomes softer as well I don't know.

I would suspect also that a rupture from squeezing is more likely to happen from an 'assault' where the nut is squeezed very hard, very quickly, rather than ball play where the pressure is usually gradually increased, giving the nut time to change shape.

skweezme
08-03-2011, 05:22 PM
skweezme about the classification "postmodern" - if you are trying to offend me then use some more regular word so I don't omit to get offended.
And in case it's a compliment then I return the favor by calling you postmodern!

Hey! Not trying to offend you at all. And thanks if you call me postmodern! I used to know what that meant.

I've seen those news reports, too. They could well be true. I have no idea. I don't believe everything I read. What I do know is what I've experienced. I've had my balls squeezed really hard and they haven't popped or turned to mush. I'm sure a good kicking or stamping could destroy them, though.

dzwitch
08-04-2011, 03:34 AM
So it seems squeezing doesn't damage them. I'm curious to know if anyone's balls ever popped after using a juicer or a blender.

Balls of steel
08-04-2011, 04:33 AM
ive had my balls kicked, kneed squeezed and everything in between but i have never felt as they were on the verge of busting

skweezme
08-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Or a sledgehammer? That might work.

skweezme
08-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Taking tongue out of cheek, I'm seeing my Mistress tomorrow and I'll try to remember to ask her :)

skweezme
08-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Sorry, forgot to ask! Had a wonderful day with my Mistress. My balls got some very severe squeezing, agonizing electric shocks, ball-clamps, stamping etc, etc. Believe me, if balls could pop, She'd have popped mine!

darthsidius
08-13-2011, 12:58 PM
I was in the gym today and I saw this guy his nuts were dangling so low I have never seen anything like it. They must have been dangling with at least three inches of skin/tubes etc.... One problem that a lot of girls have with me is isolating my ball because the skin around the scrotum is often so tight with my balls.

I can imagine that if a nasty girl with a lot of anger got hold of his balls he would be in danger of having them popped as she would be able to easily concentrate all her force on the nut she wanted to damage. It leads me to think that even in other ways like toughness and conditioning they are also different. So I am still convinced that in some circumstances this can happen.

sloguy
08-19-2011, 02:11 PM
regarding balls feeling mushy.... if squeezed hard enough and over time, like 10 minutes or so, they do feel like they are softer. like a football with no air. the key is constant pressure.

skweezme
08-19-2011, 06:43 PM
Be interesting to hear how many folk here are speaking from fantasy or experience? And if the latter, from self-ballbusting or being busted?

I played with myself for many years and always fantasized about having a sexy girl torturing my balls and going further than I could go on my own. Now it happens.

So don't worry, they aren't going to burst through squeezing. Might feel like they're going to though!

Have fun! :)

hddn
09-05-2011, 12:17 AM
in terms of safety, in my experience, this is the best way for a girl to have control over the amount of pain/damage inflicted. my gf once squeezed so hard she said that she felt something give, but there was no damage... i think she just lost her grip a little (though it didn't feel like it to me). the vascular and nerve supply are quite fragile as opposed to the structure of the glands themselves. then again, conditioning might play a part in it...

h.