PDA

View Full Version : Bondage toy shops in the UK?

basil1492
08-06-2011, 06:25 AM
This is the first thread i've started i think so if its wrong or in the wrong place please feel free to move it or delete it. Im in the UK and have a website to do with ordinary sex toys. Ive noticed though that all the best bondage and cbt toys come from the US and are so cheap over there.

I had a look at one toy over there that costs $49 and googled it over here, the cheapest i could get it was £59. Now with the delivery it still works out cheaper from over there so i was wondering if there is a good UK based shop for these cbt toys or if it would be worth me starting one. I know better than to post links on here but the price difference is easy enough to check for yourself on most items.

If anyone knows of a good cheap UK based shop i'd like to hear about it, at the moment i'm buying items such as humblers are way cheaper over in the US

Alec Anaconda
08-06-2011, 07:36 AM
Many good BDSM toys are easy to make, with a few simple tools, using standard hardware.

I still have spreaders, made from sanded broom-handles and screw-in eyes, as good as new after many years.

Also worth looking at equirment marketed for dogs and horses; far cheaper and better quality than anything with a "sex" label.

Alec Anaconda

basil1492
08-06-2011, 02:03 PM
Ive heard about the shock collars for dogs but not sure about anything else. These things may be good for some use but for eg im not good enough at diy to make a good humbler or a vice, things like that. Not just that though i just wondered why items are so much more expensive over here, its actually more £s than $s, its like the exchange rate is backwards

Naron
08-06-2011, 02:12 PM
Try this one:
Tickleberry (http://tickleberry.co.uk)

Good store, might not be supercheap but its from the UK :-)

This one is in Germany, ships fast and is quite cheap compared to some other stores I´v seen:

MEO-team (http://meo.de/)

basil1492
08-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Thanks, tickleberry looks good